or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 582

post #8716 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by niten View Post

 

I like your taste in books.

I really like them. Just started reading the fifth book.

 

And yeah, at first I do not expect it to sound like DT880 at all. Maybe something a lot like DT990 or something completely new (IMO T70 is very different to DT770) but the more I listen to them the more similar they sound.

post #8717 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loevhagen View Post

Bought the NAD M51 as a DAC / pre amp to some active speakers - but before I move it over to it's planned position, I put it in the head-fi rig. Hm. It might be there longer than I planned.

 

 

 

 

Everything looks good with a bunch of Schiit on top.

post #8718 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loevhagen View Post

Bought the NAD M51 as a DAC / pre amp to some active speakers - but before I move it over to it's planned position, I put it in the head-fi rig. Hm. It might be there longer than I planned.

 

 

WIN (Click to show)

 

 

Still waiting for my Gungnir to ship, but this photo makes me regret losing patience on sourcing a NAD M51 and settling for the Schiit instead. Damn.


Edited by olor1n - 9/27/12 at 12:54am
post #8719 of 21193

WES [MAXXED] has arrived! tongue_smile.gif 

So here is some photos of my new home rig:

 

   

post #8720 of 21193

eek.gif

post #8721 of 21193

If it's maxed you paid damn near what a BHSE costs. Rough.

 

EDIT: Though it does look great. 

post #8722 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

If it's maxed you paid damn near what a BHSE costs. Rough.

 

EDIT: Though it does look great. 

It's used and I have a big discount to what original buyer payd for it wink.gif Also I got XLR Analysis-Plus Solo Crystal Oval interconnects (1.5 m) as a bonus wink.gif

post #8723 of 21193

Gorgeous. congratulations. Can you remove the top plastic protection completely? (the connectors too?)
 

post #8724 of 21193
very nice Dragon! Is it that much better from GES?
post #8725 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Gorgeous. congratulations. Can you remove the top plastic protection completely? (the connectors too?)
 

It can be done, but don't have a reason to do so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sup View Post

very nice Dragon! Is it that much better from GES?

As for my first impression it's like my SR-009 became something like SR-011... is this enough for the answer to your question?o2smile.gif

post #8726 of 21193
My rig at work:



post #8727 of 21193

LOL

post #8728 of 21193
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

My rig at work:

Do i see a bose can in the first pic on the left?
post #8729 of 21193

and a knife?  is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?

post #8730 of 21193

"Don't touch my cans!"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinharding View Post

and a knife?  is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...