Here is the bedside setup. I have a DAC for iphone audio and I have my turntable below for my vinyl. I am really loving the passive preamp my good friend made for me. The sound is superb!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 576post #8626 of 187419/25/12 at 8:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8627 of 187419/25/12 at 8:43pmpost #8628 of 187419/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #8629 of 187419/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #8630 of 187419/25/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
You, sir...have a remarkable ability to toss money around. Jude loves those, but the cost/performance ratio...it's ridiculous.
Kojakupost #8631 of 187419/25/12 at 8:59pmpost #8632 of 187419/25/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
they are not terribly priced and have a unique sound. Their design is worth the cost alone.
post #8633 of 187419/25/12 at 9:01pm
He's not tossing money around, he's getting pictures off of the internet and posting them.
He means "amateur hour" but he's not all that smart.
He was just banned for using a disrespectful tone while ranting about things that are completely off-topic.post #8634 of 187419/25/12 at 9:02pmpost #8635 of 187419/25/12 at 9:02pm
Amateur hour. Auto correct ftw. And I was joking. Do forums completely drain everyone of their ability to comprehend sarcasm or have fun? Jeeze...post #8636 of 187419/25/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Goodness gracious...The converter alone is a reference amp's worth of cost. For a "unique" sound, that cost is justified? And I thought you were simply posting a pic of your rig, not necessarily at home.
Kojakupost #8637 of 187419/25/12 at 9:09pmQuote:
-Cabillas Sapele Woodied Grado SR225i's
-V-Moda M-80 (gift from my girlfriend)
-Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10
-Audez'e LCD-2 Rev.2 Bamboo
Headphone Amp Inventory
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Pebble Blue, 16GB + 32GB microSD)
Archos 101 g9 Turbo (16GB+32GB microSD)
-Sliver/Gold alloy 3.5mm interconnect (via Chris_Himself)
-Silver Right-Terminating LOD (via Chris_Himself)
-Solid Core Cryo-Silver Cotton-Sheathed LCD-2 Cable (via Chris_Himself)
Other Audio Equipment
Various 5.1 Systems from Altec Lansing and Bose. Nothing too fancy.
Wood Cup mod, dress sock pad mod, 99.9% cryo-silver recable.
Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, Smooth Jazz, Kpop, Jpop, Classical/Orchestral, Acoustic (mainly piano).
Gear-Fi (Favorite Non-Audio Gear & Gadgets)
My Alienware m15x, spec sheet too long for head-fi.
yeah.... you are really short on money... *rolls eyes*post #8638 of 187419/25/12 at 9:09pmpost #8639 of 187419/25/12 at 9:10pm
Honestly none of that costs all that much in the grand scheme of Summit-fi.post #8640 of 187419/25/12 at 9:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 7 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV 27 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › What smartphone screen size do you prefer? 1 minute ago
- › IC: Montreal, Quebec Meet!!! 1 minute ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)