Here is the bedside setup. I have a DAC for iphone audio and I have my turntable below for my vinyl. I am really loving the passive preamp my good friend made for me. The sound is superb!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 576post #8626 of 191729/25/12 at 8:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8627 of 191729/25/12 at 8:43pmpost #8628 of 191729/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #8629 of 191729/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #8630 of 191729/25/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
You, sir...have a remarkable ability to toss money around. Jude loves those, but the cost/performance ratio...it's ridiculous.
Kojakupost #8631 of 191729/25/12 at 8:59pmpost #8632 of 191729/25/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
they are not terribly priced and have a unique sound. Their design is worth the cost alone.
post #8633 of 191729/25/12 at 9:01pm
He's not tossing money around, he's getting pictures off of the internet and posting them.
He means "amateur hour" but he's not all that smart.
He was just banned for using a disrespectful tone while ranting about things that are completely off-topic.post #8634 of 191729/25/12 at 9:02pmpost #8635 of 191729/25/12 at 9:02pm
Amateur hour. Auto correct ftw. And I was joking. Do forums completely drain everyone of their ability to comprehend sarcasm or have fun? Jeeze...post #8636 of 191729/25/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Goodness gracious...The converter alone is a reference amp's worth of cost. For a "unique" sound, that cost is justified? And I thought you were simply posting a pic of your rig, not necessarily at home.
Kojakupost #8637 of 191729/25/12 at 9:09pmQuote:
-Cabillas Sapele Woodied Grado SR225i's
-V-Moda M-80 (gift from my girlfriend)
-Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10
-Audez'e LCD-2 Rev.2 Bamboo
Headphone Amp Inventory
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Pebble Blue, 16GB + 32GB microSD)
Archos 101 g9 Turbo (16GB+32GB microSD)
-Sliver/Gold alloy 3.5mm interconnect (via Chris_Himself)
-Silver Right-Terminating LOD (via Chris_Himself)
-Solid Core Cryo-Silver Cotton-Sheathed LCD-2 Cable (via Chris_Himself)
Other Audio Equipment
Various 5.1 Systems from Altec Lansing and Bose. Nothing too fancy.
Wood Cup mod, dress sock pad mod, 99.9% cryo-silver recable.
Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, Smooth Jazz, Kpop, Jpop, Classical/Orchestral, Acoustic (mainly piano).
Gear-Fi (Favorite Non-Audio Gear & Gadgets)
My Alienware m15x, spec sheet too long for head-fi.
yeah.... you are really short on money... *rolls eyes*post #8638 of 191729/25/12 at 9:09pmpost #8639 of 191729/25/12 at 9:10pm
Honestly none of that costs all that much in the grand scheme of Summit-fi.post #8640 of 191729/25/12 at 9:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 11 seconds ago
- › Help! 21 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 35 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Can't seem to find comfortable portable over ears... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)