Here is the bedside setup. I have a DAC for iphone audio and I have my turntable below for my vinyl. I am really loving the passive preamp my good friend made for me. The sound is superb!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 576post #8626 of 186679/25/12 at 8:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8627 of 186679/25/12 at 8:43pmpost #8628 of 186679/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #8629 of 186679/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #8630 of 186679/25/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
You, sir...have a remarkable ability to toss money around. Jude loves those, but the cost/performance ratio...it's ridiculous.
Kojakupost #8631 of 186679/25/12 at 8:59pmpost #8632 of 186679/25/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
they are not terribly priced and have a unique sound. Their design is worth the cost alone.
post #8633 of 186679/25/12 at 9:01pm
He's not tossing money around, he's getting pictures off of the internet and posting them.
He means "amateur hour" but he's not all that smart.
He was just banned for using a disrespectful tone while ranting about things that are completely off-topic.post #8634 of 186679/25/12 at 9:02pmpost #8635 of 186679/25/12 at 9:02pm
Amateur hour. Auto correct ftw. And I was joking. Do forums completely drain everyone of their ability to comprehend sarcasm or have fun? Jeeze...post #8636 of 186679/25/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Goodness gracious...The converter alone is a reference amp's worth of cost. For a "unique" sound, that cost is justified? And I thought you were simply posting a pic of your rig, not necessarily at home.
Kojakupost #8637 of 186679/25/12 at 9:09pmQuote:
-Cabillas Sapele Woodied Grado SR225i's
-V-Moda M-80 (gift from my girlfriend)
-Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10
-Audez'e LCD-2 Rev.2 Bamboo
Headphone Amp Inventory
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Pebble Blue, 16GB + 32GB microSD)
Archos 101 g9 Turbo (16GB+32GB microSD)
-Sliver/Gold alloy 3.5mm interconnect (via Chris_Himself)
-Silver Right-Terminating LOD (via Chris_Himself)
-Solid Core Cryo-Silver Cotton-Sheathed LCD-2 Cable (via Chris_Himself)
Other Audio Equipment
Various 5.1 Systems from Altec Lansing and Bose. Nothing too fancy.
Wood Cup mod, dress sock pad mod, 99.9% cryo-silver recable.
Funk, Hip-Hop, R&B, Smooth Jazz, Kpop, Jpop, Classical/Orchestral, Acoustic (mainly piano).
Gear-Fi (Favorite Non-Audio Gear & Gadgets)
My Alienware m15x, spec sheet too long for head-fi.
yeah.... you are really short on money... *rolls eyes*post #8638 of 186679/25/12 at 9:09pmpost #8639 of 186679/25/12 at 9:10pm
Honestly none of that costs all that much in the grand scheme of Summit-fi.post #8640 of 186679/25/12 at 9:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chord Hugo 25 seconds ago
- › Any New Orleans area Head-Fi members? 42 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 48 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 53 seconds ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)