Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 499post #7471 of 188167/27/12 at 11:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7472 of 188167/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #7473 of 188167/27/12 at 12:37pmpost #7474 of 188167/27/12 at 12:51pm
Congrats! Love the K1000, enjoy.
You know the K1000 and the Antelope silver do look nice together. Very photogenic!
Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Z silver right this minute....*opens new browser to sweetwater / audiogon*
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #7475 of 188167/27/12 at 1:45pmpost #7476 of 188167/27/12 at 2:06pmpost #7477 of 188167/27/12 at 2:17pmpost #7478 of 188167/27/12 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by ValentinHogea
It's their Macbook Air-clone they call it Zenbook. 25% cheaper than the Macbook Air with exactly the same components. I like. Being a PC-guy and all.
It exists in three (read: two, one a very strong nailpolish-pink that's horrible). Pinkish silver ("Rose gold") and Dark Grey. Mine is the rose gold. Might seem girly at first but it grows on you. http://zenbook.asus.com/zenbook/?c=rose_pink
They seem to have released a premium Zenbook-model now "Prime" had no idea... Check 'em out!
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?post #7479 of 188167/27/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Yuceka
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?
You should be comparing it to the 128gb MacBook Air and it can be bought for a whole lot cheaper than that particular Amazon listing whereas apple products vary very little in price from one retailer to another.post #7480 of 188167/27/12 at 2:42pm
Beautiful. How are they comparing to their 2 new brothers?
(incidentally, I can put you in touch with a good window cleaner... )post #7481 of 188167/27/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
Did you look at the links?
Zen 128Gb : $1099
Air 128Gb: $1044
I don't know where you can find things cheaper than Amazon...post #7482 of 188167/27/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
I did a quick search on Google Shopping and there are tons of places that have them cheaper. Here's one example:
The same can't be said for apple products. They're about as strict on MSRP as Sennheiser is. ;)
Edited by devhen - 7/27/12 at 3:07pmpost #7483 of 188167/27/12 at 3:23pmpost #7484 of 188167/27/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
lol. I don't know I think the dirty window adds to the rugged industrial look of the K1000. ;) However the peeping tom trying to get a look at his K1000's through the window might get a bit frustrated.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 4:07pmpost #7485 of 188167/27/12 at 4:00pmQuote:
Whew! Glad you didn't make any typos! After starting your post with the word "Three..." Just happy you didn't use too many "K's!"
Edited by Silent One - 7/27/12 at 4:45pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 37 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Sound Fair 2014 Jakarta Indonesia impression and report on... 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Will this converter work for the fiio x3 coaxial out??? 4 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)