Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just bought this headphone this week. In the stores, I tested the headphone selections using Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos version and Spotify's Extreme Quality. MDR-1A was the best during my test in...
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 499post #7471 of 213917/27/12 at 11:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7472 of 213917/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #7473 of 213917/27/12 at 12:37pmpost #7474 of 213917/27/12 at 12:51pm
Congrats! Love the K1000, enjoy.
You know the K1000 and the Antelope silver do look nice together. Very photogenic!
Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Z silver right this minute....*opens new browser to sweetwater / audiogon*
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #7475 of 213917/27/12 at 1:45pmpost #7476 of 213917/27/12 at 2:06pmpost #7477 of 213917/27/12 at 2:17pmpost #7478 of 213917/27/12 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by ValentinHogea
It's their Macbook Air-clone they call it Zenbook. 25% cheaper than the Macbook Air with exactly the same components. I like. Being a PC-guy and all.
It exists in three (read: two, one a very strong nailpolish-pink that's horrible). Pinkish silver ("Rose gold") and Dark Grey. Mine is the rose gold. Might seem girly at first but it grows on you. http://zenbook.asus.com/zenbook/?c=rose_pink
They seem to have released a premium Zenbook-model now "Prime" had no idea... Check 'em out!
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?post #7479 of 213917/27/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Yuceka
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?
You should be comparing it to the 128gb MacBook Air and it can be bought for a whole lot cheaper than that particular Amazon listing whereas apple products vary very little in price from one retailer to another.post #7480 of 213917/27/12 at 2:42pm
Beautiful. How are they comparing to their 2 new brothers?
(incidentally, I can put you in touch with a good window cleaner... )post #7481 of 213917/27/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
Did you look at the links?
Zen 128Gb : $1099
Air 128Gb: $1044
I don't know where you can find things cheaper than Amazon...post #7482 of 213917/27/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
I did a quick search on Google Shopping and there are tons of places that have them cheaper. Here's one example:
The same can't be said for apple products. They're about as strict on MSRP as Sennheiser is. ;)
Edited by devhen - 7/27/12 at 3:07pmpost #7483 of 213917/27/12 at 3:23pmpost #7484 of 213917/27/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
lol. I don't know I think the dirty window adds to the rugged industrial look of the K1000. ;) However the peeping tom trying to get a look at his K1000's through the window might get a bit frustrated.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 4:07pmpost #7485 of 213917/27/12 at 4:00pmQuote:
Whew! Glad you didn't make any typos! After starting your post with the word "Three..." Just happy you didn't use too many "K's!"
Edited by Silent One - 7/27/12 at 4:45pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › DAC/AMP for Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 15 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...