Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 499post #7471 of 178647/27/12 at 11:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7472 of 178647/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #7473 of 178647/27/12 at 12:37pmpost #7474 of 178647/27/12 at 12:51pm
Congrats! Love the K1000, enjoy.
You know the K1000 and the Antelope silver do look nice together. Very photogenic!
Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Z silver right this minute....*opens new browser to sweetwater / audiogon*
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #7475 of 178647/27/12 at 1:45pmpost #7476 of 178647/27/12 at 2:06pmpost #7477 of 178647/27/12 at 2:17pmpost #7478 of 178647/27/12 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by ValentinHogea
It's their Macbook Air-clone they call it Zenbook. 25% cheaper than the Macbook Air with exactly the same components. I like. Being a PC-guy and all.
It exists in three (read: two, one a very strong nailpolish-pink that's horrible). Pinkish silver ("Rose gold") and Dark Grey. Mine is the rose gold. Might seem girly at first but it grows on you. http://zenbook.asus.com/zenbook/?c=rose_pink
They seem to have released a premium Zenbook-model now "Prime" had no idea... Check 'em out!
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?post #7479 of 178647/27/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Yuceka
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?
You should be comparing it to the 128gb MacBook Air and it can be bought for a whole lot cheaper than that particular Amazon listing whereas apple products vary very little in price from one retailer to another.post #7480 of 178647/27/12 at 2:42pm
Beautiful. How are they comparing to their 2 new brothers?
(incidentally, I can put you in touch with a good window cleaner... )post #7481 of 178647/27/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
Did you look at the links?
Zen 128Gb : $1099
Air 128Gb: $1044
I don't know where you can find things cheaper than Amazon...post #7482 of 178647/27/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
I did a quick search on Google Shopping and there are tons of places that have them cheaper. Here's one example:
The same can't be said for apple products. They're about as strict on MSRP as Sennheiser is. ;)
Edited by devhen - 7/27/12 at 3:07pmpost #7483 of 178647/27/12 at 3:23pmpost #7484 of 178647/27/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
lol. I don't know I think the dirty window adds to the rugged industrial look of the K1000. ;) However the peeping tom trying to get a look at his K1000's through the window might get a bit frustrated.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 4:07pmpost #7485 of 178647/27/12 at 4:00pmQuote:
Whew! Glad you didn't make any typos! After starting your post with the word "Three..." Just happy you didn't use too many "K's!"
Edited by Silent One - 7/27/12 at 4:45pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 45 seconds ago
- › Choosing between philips fidelio x1 and Q701 headpohones 56 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 mod - AD8397 to AD8620 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50- Black 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 3 minutes ago
- › Better than the Uber Bifrost 5 minutes ago
- › V Moda M100s worth the upgrade from Audio Technica ATH-M50s? 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob