Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 499post #7471 of 211377/27/12 at 11:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7472 of 211377/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #7473 of 211377/27/12 at 12:37pmpost #7474 of 211377/27/12 at 12:51pm
Congrats! Love the K1000, enjoy.
You know the K1000 and the Antelope silver do look nice together. Very photogenic!
Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Z silver right this minute....*opens new browser to sweetwater / audiogon*
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #7475 of 211377/27/12 at 1:45pmpost #7476 of 211377/27/12 at 2:06pmpost #7477 of 211377/27/12 at 2:17pmpost #7478 of 211377/27/12 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by ValentinHogea
It's their Macbook Air-clone they call it Zenbook. 25% cheaper than the Macbook Air with exactly the same components. I like. Being a PC-guy and all.
It exists in three (read: two, one a very strong nailpolish-pink that's horrible). Pinkish silver ("Rose gold") and Dark Grey. Mine is the rose gold. Might seem girly at first but it grows on you. http://zenbook.asus.com/zenbook/?c=rose_pink
They seem to have released a premium Zenbook-model now "Prime" had no idea... Check 'em out!
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?post #7479 of 211377/27/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Yuceka
Umm how is that 25% cheaper than Air?
You should be comparing it to the 128gb MacBook Air and it can be bought for a whole lot cheaper than that particular Amazon listing whereas apple products vary very little in price from one retailer to another.post #7480 of 211377/27/12 at 2:42pm
Beautiful. How are they comparing to their 2 new brothers?
(incidentally, I can put you in touch with a good window cleaner... )post #7481 of 211377/27/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
Did you look at the links?
Zen 128Gb : $1099
Air 128Gb: $1044
I don't know where you can find things cheaper than Amazon...post #7482 of 211377/27/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
I did a quick search on Google Shopping and there are tons of places that have them cheaper. Here's one example:
The same can't be said for apple products. They're about as strict on MSRP as Sennheiser is. ;)
Edited by devhen - 7/27/12 at 3:07pmpost #7483 of 211377/27/12 at 3:23pmpost #7484 of 211377/27/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
lol. I don't know I think the dirty window adds to the rugged industrial look of the K1000. ;) However the peeping tom trying to get a look at his K1000's through the window might get a bit frustrated.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/27/12 at 4:07pmpost #7485 of 211377/27/12 at 4:00pmQuote:
Whew! Glad you didn't make any typos! After starting your post with the word "Three..." Just happy you didn't use too many "K's!"
Edited by Silent One - 7/27/12 at 4:45pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › The Sony MDR-SA5000 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 3 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: July 2nd,... 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 8 minutes ago
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...