Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 448post #6706 of 213026/14/12 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6707 of 213026/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #6708 of 213026/14/12 at 10:56pmpost #6709 of 213026/15/12 at 7:30ampost #6710 of 213026/15/12 at 7:33ampost #6711 of 213026/15/12 at 8:00ampost #6712 of 213026/15/12 at 8:01ampost #6713 of 213026/15/12 at 8:03am
Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~
I just thought tonight is quite cold...
Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...post #6714 of 213026/15/12 at 8:03amToo bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.post #6715 of 213026/15/12 at 8:06amQuote:
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?
And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.post #6716 of 213026/15/12 at 8:06am
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...post #6717 of 213026/15/12 at 8:09amQuote:I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.
And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?Quote:I see.Originally Posted by linuxid10t
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.post #6718 of 213026/15/12 at 8:11ampost #6719 of 213026/15/12 at 8:13ampost #6720 of 213026/15/12 at 8:37am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 35 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure 535s.... cleaning and ... uh oh. 2 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Live Chess! 3 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...