Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 448post #6706 of 194736/14/12 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6707 of 194736/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #6708 of 194736/14/12 at 10:56pmpost #6709 of 194736/15/12 at 7:30ampost #6710 of 194736/15/12 at 7:33ampost #6711 of 194736/15/12 at 8:00ampost #6712 of 194736/15/12 at 8:01ampost #6713 of 194736/15/12 at 8:03am
Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~
I just thought tonight is quite cold...
Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...post #6714 of 194736/15/12 at 8:03amToo bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.post #6715 of 194736/15/12 at 8:06amQuote:
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?
And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.post #6716 of 194736/15/12 at 8:06am
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...post #6717 of 194736/15/12 at 8:09amQuote:I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.
And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?Quote:I see.Originally Posted by linuxid10t
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.post #6718 of 194736/15/12 at 8:11ampost #6719 of 194736/15/12 at 8:13ampost #6720 of 194736/15/12 at 8:37am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Heed Canalot with Q-PSU 50 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Questyle Audio Unveils Two New DAP's at CES 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Here is a cable conundrum - Digital or Analogue? 11 minutes ago
- › The ultimate DAP! 512GB storage, 10,000mAh battery, features of... 12 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 12 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3