Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 448post #6706 of 211996/14/12 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6707 of 211996/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #6708 of 211996/14/12 at 10:56pmpost #6709 of 211996/15/12 at 7:30ampost #6710 of 211996/15/12 at 7:33ampost #6711 of 211996/15/12 at 8:00ampost #6712 of 211996/15/12 at 8:01ampost #6713 of 211996/15/12 at 8:03am
Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~
I just thought tonight is quite cold...
Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...post #6714 of 211996/15/12 at 8:03amToo bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.post #6715 of 211996/15/12 at 8:06amQuote:
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?
And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.post #6716 of 211996/15/12 at 8:06am
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...post #6717 of 211996/15/12 at 8:09amQuote:I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.
And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?Quote:I see.Originally Posted by linuxid10t
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.post #6718 of 211996/15/12 at 8:11ampost #6719 of 211996/15/12 at 8:13ampost #6720 of 211996/15/12 at 8:37am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Please help me choose an amp (or amp/dac) for my Beyerdynamic DT... 7 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 10 seconds ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 11 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 48 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 57 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Using a FiiO Mont Blanc with an iPhone 6S 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria UK Review Tour 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...