Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 448post #6706 of 201576/14/12 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6707 of 201576/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #6708 of 201576/14/12 at 10:56pmpost #6709 of 201576/15/12 at 7:30ampost #6710 of 201576/15/12 at 7:33ampost #6711 of 201576/15/12 at 8:00ampost #6712 of 201576/15/12 at 8:01ampost #6713 of 201576/15/12 at 8:03am
Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~
I just thought tonight is quite cold...
Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...post #6714 of 201576/15/12 at 8:03amToo bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.post #6715 of 201576/15/12 at 8:06amQuote:
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?
And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.post #6716 of 201576/15/12 at 8:06am
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...post #6717 of 201576/15/12 at 8:09amQuote:I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.
And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?Quote:I see.Originally Posted by linuxid10t
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.post #6718 of 201576/15/12 at 8:11ampost #6719 of 201576/15/12 at 8:13ampost #6720 of 201576/15/12 at 8:37am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 19 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 25 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 49 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed). 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › AMR DP-777 DAC/Preamp 6 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)