Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 448post #6706 of 189236/14/12 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6707 of 189236/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #6708 of 189236/14/12 at 10:56pmpost #6709 of 189236/15/12 at 7:30ampost #6710 of 189236/15/12 at 7:33ampost #6711 of 189236/15/12 at 8:00ampost #6712 of 189236/15/12 at 8:01ampost #6713 of 189236/15/12 at 8:03am
Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~
I just thought tonight is quite cold...
Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...post #6714 of 189236/15/12 at 8:03amToo bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.post #6715 of 189236/15/12 at 8:06amQuote:
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?
And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.post #6716 of 189236/15/12 at 8:06am
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...post #6717 of 189236/15/12 at 8:09amQuote:I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.
And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?Quote:I see.Originally Posted by linuxid10t
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol. At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try. The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.post #6718 of 189236/15/12 at 8:11ampost #6719 of 189236/15/12 at 8:13ampost #6720 of 189236/15/12 at 8:37am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 35 seconds ago
- › NAD D1050 DAC and headphone amplifier 42 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 45 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q5 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › *** MonoPrice DJ Headphones 8323 Review *** 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E11k or E07K for Beyerdynamic T90? 3 minutes ago
- › Are all Active noise cancelling headphones Battery powered? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › iRiver H340 (40GB) Rocbox 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)