Al these pics of the LDI+ is making me miss mine a little bit .... well, I wouldn't trade it for the DACmini, but I still miss it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 254post #3796 of 178641/22/12 at 5:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 178641/22/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
How do you like the DACmini? I'm thinking about upgrading my DAC from my HRT MS II but I'm not sure if the amp in the DACmini will be on par with my Concerto since I'm looking for a 2-in-1 system to save space.post #3798 of 178641/22/12 at 6:31pm
PC>Gamma 2>Objective 2
V4 Magnums (also some Portapros and other stuff)
not the best pics, but you guys get the jist of it.
Edited by chrislangley4253 - 1/22/12 at 8:09pmpost #3799 of 178641/22/12 at 7:03pmpost #3800 of 178641/22/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
maybe I'll post a picture of my matching nightstand. pretty neat. it's all one bent piece of glass, my phone doesn't do them justice.post #3801 of 178641/22/12 at 8:26pm
Here's a bigger photo of my entire desk/TV area. Pioneer VSX-518, Sony LX300 Turntable, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Grado SR60i, NuForce uDAC2-HP, my MacBook.post #3802 of 178641/22/12 at 8:37pmpost #3803 of 178641/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #3804 of 178641/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #3805 of 178641/22/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
not much grado about them anymore :) The headband will be replaced tomorrow when I try out some limba cups in place of aluminumpost #3806 of 178641/22/12 at 9:32pm
They have decent and super cheap bookshelf speakers. There are a few decent Bose products, like headphones and their bookshelf speakers.
Edited by tribestros - 1/22/12 at 9:33pmpost #3807 of 178641/22/12 at 11:44pm
I'd agree. I recall enjoying their "best" home theater setups along a few months back. Plus I enjoyed their old Bose Companion 3 Series II, and QC15. They aren't a bad company, just they aren't the greatest, ofc.
Quote:post #3808 of 178641/23/12 at 1:05ampost #3809 of 178641/23/12 at 1:07amQuote:
I need to start saving up for a pair of magnums, does our deal still stand for you to help construct a pair for me?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Need DAC Advice 30 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 53 seconds ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › PSOLD] Tralucent ORIGINAL 1Plus2 (Version 1) with 5N OCC SPC Custom... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob