Al these pics of the LDI+ is making me miss mine a little bit .... well, I wouldn't trade it for the DACmini, but I still miss it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 254post #3796 of 202261/22/12 at 5:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 202261/22/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
How do you like the DACmini? I'm thinking about upgrading my DAC from my HRT MS II but I'm not sure if the amp in the DACmini will be on par with my Concerto since I'm looking for a 2-in-1 system to save space.post #3798 of 202261/22/12 at 6:31pm
PC>Gamma 2>Objective 2
V4 Magnums (also some Portapros and other stuff)
not the best pics, but you guys get the jist of it.
Edited by chrislangley4253 - 1/22/12 at 8:09pmpost #3799 of 202261/22/12 at 7:03pmpost #3800 of 202261/22/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
maybe I'll post a picture of my matching nightstand. pretty neat. it's all one bent piece of glass, my phone doesn't do them justice.post #3801 of 202261/22/12 at 8:26pm
Here's a bigger photo of my entire desk/TV area. Pioneer VSX-518, Sony LX300 Turntable, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Grado SR60i, NuForce uDAC2-HP, my MacBook.post #3802 of 202261/22/12 at 8:37pmpost #3803 of 202261/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #3804 of 202261/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #3805 of 202261/22/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
not much grado about them anymore :) The headband will be replaced tomorrow when I try out some limba cups in place of aluminumpost #3806 of 202261/22/12 at 9:32pm
They have decent and super cheap bookshelf speakers. There are a few decent Bose products, like headphones and their bookshelf speakers.
Edited by tribestros - 1/22/12 at 9:33pmpost #3807 of 202261/22/12 at 11:44pm
I'd agree. I recall enjoying their "best" home theater setups along a few months back. Plus I enjoyed their old Bose Companion 3 Series II, and QC15. They aren't a bad company, just they aren't the greatest, ofc.
Quote:post #3808 of 202261/23/12 at 1:05am
those are some sexy can's, how do you like them with your LD1+?post #3809 of 202261/23/12 at 1:07amQuote:
I need to start saving up for a pair of magnums, does our deal still stand for you to help construct a pair for me?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 9 seconds ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 16 seconds ago
- › [V Moda M80] metal headphone jack seemingly fused to its port, rest... 49 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE60 Review 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Intro 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2