Al these pics of the LDI+ is making me miss mine a little bit .... well, I wouldn't trade it for the DACmini, but I still miss it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Meze is a Romanian company which became widely known on a portable audio market after releasing its wooden 99 Classics model. These headphones became a hit due to a semi-portable form factor,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 254post #3796 of 215751/22/12 at 5:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 215751/22/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
How do you like the DACmini? I'm thinking about upgrading my DAC from my HRT MS II but I'm not sure if the amp in the DACmini will be on par with my Concerto since I'm looking for a 2-in-1 system to save space.post #3798 of 215751/22/12 at 6:31pm
PC>Gamma 2>Objective 2
V4 Magnums (also some Portapros and other stuff)
not the best pics, but you guys get the jist of it.
Edited by chrislangley4253 - 1/22/12 at 8:09pmpost #3799 of 215751/22/12 at 7:03pmpost #3800 of 215751/22/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
maybe I'll post a picture of my matching nightstand. pretty neat. it's all one bent piece of glass, my phone doesn't do them justice.post #3801 of 215751/22/12 at 8:26pm
Here's a bigger photo of my entire desk/TV area. Pioneer VSX-518, Sony LX300 Turntable, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Grado SR60i, NuForce uDAC2-HP, my MacBook.post #3802 of 215751/22/12 at 8:37pmpost #3803 of 215751/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #3804 of 215751/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #3805 of 215751/22/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
not much grado about them anymore :) The headband will be replaced tomorrow when I try out some limba cups in place of aluminumpost #3806 of 215751/22/12 at 9:32pm
They have decent and super cheap bookshelf speakers. There are a few decent Bose products, like headphones and their bookshelf speakers.
Edited by tribestros - 1/22/12 at 9:33pmpost #3807 of 215751/22/12 at 11:44pm
I'd agree. I recall enjoying their "best" home theater setups along a few months back. Plus I enjoyed their old Bose Companion 3 Series II, and QC15. They aren't a bad company, just they aren't the greatest, ofc.
Quote:post #3808 of 215751/23/12 at 1:05am
those are some sexy can's, how do you like them with your LD1+?post #3809 of 215751/23/12 at 1:07amQuote:
I need to start saving up for a pair of magnums, does our deal still stand for you to help construct a pair for me?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New Member Introductions thread 53 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 58 seconds ago
- › CES 2017 Highlights (Part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear