Al these pics of the LDI+ is making me miss mine a little bit .... well, I wouldn't trade it for the DACmini, but I still miss it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 254post #3796 of 213701/22/12 at 5:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 213701/22/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
How do you like the DACmini? I'm thinking about upgrading my DAC from my HRT MS II but I'm not sure if the amp in the DACmini will be on par with my Concerto since I'm looking for a 2-in-1 system to save space.post #3798 of 213701/22/12 at 6:31pm
PC>Gamma 2>Objective 2
V4 Magnums (also some Portapros and other stuff)
not the best pics, but you guys get the jist of it.
Edited by chrislangley4253 - 1/22/12 at 8:09pmpost #3799 of 213701/22/12 at 7:03pmpost #3800 of 213701/22/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
maybe I'll post a picture of my matching nightstand. pretty neat. it's all one bent piece of glass, my phone doesn't do them justice.post #3801 of 213701/22/12 at 8:26pm
Here's a bigger photo of my entire desk/TV area. Pioneer VSX-518, Sony LX300 Turntable, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Grado SR60i, NuForce uDAC2-HP, my MacBook.post #3802 of 213701/22/12 at 8:37pmpost #3803 of 213701/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #3804 of 213701/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #3805 of 213701/22/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
not much grado about them anymore :) The headband will be replaced tomorrow when I try out some limba cups in place of aluminumpost #3806 of 213701/22/12 at 9:32pm
They have decent and super cheap bookshelf speakers. There are a few decent Bose products, like headphones and their bookshelf speakers.
Edited by tribestros - 1/22/12 at 9:33pmpost #3807 of 213701/22/12 at 11:44pm
I'd agree. I recall enjoying their "best" home theater setups along a few months back. Plus I enjoyed their old Bose Companion 3 Series II, and QC15. They aren't a bad company, just they aren't the greatest, ofc.
Quote:post #3808 of 213701/23/12 at 1:05am
those are some sexy can's, how do you like them with your LD1+?post #3809 of 213701/23/12 at 1:07amQuote:
I need to start saving up for a pair of magnums, does our deal still stand for you to help construct a pair for me?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Three Word Story 29 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › F/S Pro-ject Carbon Debut Turntable in Red (Pick-up ONLY) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch's NEW line of Reference X IEMs (X6i, XR8i, X12i, X20i) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...