Al these pics of the LDI+ is making me miss mine a little bit .... well, I wouldn't trade it for the DACmini, but I still miss it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 254post #3796 of 211901/22/12 at 5:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 211901/22/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
How do you like the DACmini? I'm thinking about upgrading my DAC from my HRT MS II but I'm not sure if the amp in the DACmini will be on par with my Concerto since I'm looking for a 2-in-1 system to save space.post #3798 of 211901/22/12 at 6:31pm
PC>Gamma 2>Objective 2
V4 Magnums (also some Portapros and other stuff)
not the best pics, but you guys get the jist of it.
Edited by chrislangley4253 - 1/22/12 at 8:09pmpost #3799 of 211901/22/12 at 7:03pmpost #3800 of 211901/22/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
maybe I'll post a picture of my matching nightstand. pretty neat. it's all one bent piece of glass, my phone doesn't do them justice.post #3801 of 211901/22/12 at 8:26pm
Here's a bigger photo of my entire desk/TV area. Pioneer VSX-518, Sony LX300 Turntable, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Grado SR60i, NuForce uDAC2-HP, my MacBook.post #3802 of 211901/22/12 at 8:37pmpost #3803 of 211901/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #3804 of 211901/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #3805 of 211901/22/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
not much grado about them anymore :) The headband will be replaced tomorrow when I try out some limba cups in place of aluminumpost #3806 of 211901/22/12 at 9:32pm
They have decent and super cheap bookshelf speakers. There are a few decent Bose products, like headphones and their bookshelf speakers.
Edited by tribestros - 1/22/12 at 9:33pmpost #3807 of 211901/22/12 at 11:44pm
I'd agree. I recall enjoying their "best" home theater setups along a few months back. Plus I enjoyed their old Bose Companion 3 Series II, and QC15. They aren't a bad company, just they aren't the greatest, ofc.
Quote:post #3808 of 211901/23/12 at 1:05am
those are some sexy can's, how do you like them with your LD1+?post #3809 of 211901/23/12 at 1:07amQuote:
I need to start saving up for a pair of magnums, does our deal still stand for you to help construct a pair for me?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Things to consider before getting your custom IEM impressions done.... 37 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 1 minute ago
- › The decline of commercial jingles 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 5 minutes ago
- › another poor and cheap guy needing help with headphone for his... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...