Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1381post #20701 of 210812/5/16 at 5:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20702 of 210812/5/16 at 6:09pm
http://www.head-fi.org/t/792958/jam-band-fan-role-callpost #20703 of 210812/5/16 at 6:51pmQuote:
Where do you live and when are you usually out of the house?
Hypothetically asking for a friendpost #20704 of 210812/7/16 at 7:08ampost #20705 of 210812/7/16 at 7:16ampost #20706 of 210812/7/16 at 7:25am
How do you like the Scout? Music direct has the Traveller on sale but have been thinking I should spend a tad more for the JRpost #20707 of 210812/7/16 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Mojo777
Quote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Enjoying some tubes on a winter morning.
How do you like the Scout? Music direct has the Traveller on sale but have been thinking I should spend a tad more for the JR
This is the Scout 1.1. I love it. Great performance. I have not spent any time with the Jr. I would not hesitate to get the Scout though.post #20708 of 210812/7/16 at 11:28ampost #20709 of 210812/7/16 at 12:15pm
a neat system is a happy system, and it sounds betterpost #20710 of 210812/7/16 at 12:36pmQuote:
So... Now it is not just WHAT brand of cables but how neat they are?
This hobby has no end....post #20711 of 210812/7/16 at 1:10pmpost #20712 of 210812/7/16 at 1:44pmpost #20713 of 210812/7/16 at 2:12pm
Thanks bud! It's actually my HD800 and HE-400...................been in the rotation lately (running it out of speaker taps and the sound is amazing. That bass.............). Sold the HE-6 a while back after I realized the 400 is pretty darn close fed like it is (along with open grill mods, Vegan pads and Lohb's suspension pad). Oh, and the LA7000 is barely visible up on top of the CD/LP rack. It still gets a fair amount of head time. And on the Cerwin Vega speakers is the MD5000 on one and the D1100 on the other...........with two vintage Pioneers on the shelf above the system.
Edited by Oregonian - 2/7/16 at 2:15pmpost #20714 of 210812/7/16 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrainferno
class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="1555587" data-type="61" src="http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1555587/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 500px">
Last day with the Leben :/
I did a demo of that exact combo this weekend and am now trying to figure out how to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.post #20715 of 210812/7/16 at 10:06pmQuote:
Really nice and harmonic listening room - a comfy arm chair, some good vinyl records, that awesome and beautiful Pioneer vintage gear and some nice headphones.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 36 seconds ago
- › Usb extenders over rj45 (non-lan version). 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 minutes ago
- › Ampsandsound Kenzie/Mogwai Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from Sennheiser Momentum IEM 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 5 minutes ago
- › Sonus faber PRYMA - An Italian-Made Beauty 6 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 9 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse