Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1337post #20041 of 200505/24/15 at 6:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20042 of 200505/24/15 at 10:31am
Nice near-field listening setup. Try angling or toeing in your speakers towards you chair; you will like the results.post #20043 of 200505/24/15 at 7:30pmQuote:
Thanks for the tips.
Will definitely play with the positioning and angling once I have the real estatepost #20044 of 200505/24/15 at 9:17pmpost #20045 of 200505/24/15 at 9:27pmpost #20046 of 200505/26/15 at 9:16amQuote:
That's a pretty sweet setup. Really nice gaming setup. Is that a pretty amiibo collection I spot?post #20047 of 200505/28/15 at 7:24pmpost #20048 of 200505/28/15 at 7:31pm
The speakers are Wharfedale MFM5's. They are really nice, especially since they only were $200. They were originally $1,500 when they came out over 15 years ago.
And yes that is am Amiibo collection. I own a Wii U as well but it doesn't get much use anymore. I only buy the Amiibo as a collectors piece.
I should point out I use Fluance bi-polar speakers for surrounds and a Wharfedale Diamond 9CM for the center channel. The subwoofer is a Martin Logan Dynamo 300.
Here's pictures of those:
Here's a picture of the living room. Quite nice, no?post #20049 of 200505/28/15 at 7:42pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Any first hand experience with Audio In Motion SC808 PCIe sound card? 13 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 3 minutes ago
- › Grado or EarZonk G-cush 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophile Newbie, I need help choosing a portable DAC/AMP. 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2