Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1269

post #19021 of 19035
So many good pics on here lately! Great job everyone! Keep sharing wink.gif
post #19022 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyVee View Post
 

I'm Done!! Just picked up the McIntosh D100 and MXA70 speakers last week.  Decided that I'm a one HP setup kind of guy and this works for me.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Nice! I have enjoyed your journey MV! I hope this serves you well for a good while.

 

:beerchug:

post #19023 of 19035

Here is my humble setup. Mac Pro into ifi Dac thru a homebrew switch to select sources, to an IFI tube buffer. Then my Audio-Technica ATh -AD1000Xs.  For speakers, there are the Tannoy's pictured powered by an AudioLabs M-power. Pics could be better I know, but I was lazy, sorry.  All in all, I think, not bad for only being into this for less than a year. 

 

 

 

post #19024 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baird GoW View Post
 

GOD DAMMIT! Not another 100+ page setup thread to go through... ive already read ALL of http://www.overclock.net/computer-room-office/201467-official-computer-room-pics.html and ALL of http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/397869/pictures-of-your-computer-rigs-post-them-here. I'll post mine later, I feel like boosting my e-peen.


LOL. I'm on page 109 of 1269 pages.

post #19025 of 19035

I haven't gone through all the pages, yet, but one thing jumps out at me ... how many of us, myself included, have the Woo Audio headphone stand. :)

post #19026 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdManOfCT View Post
 

I haven't gone through all the pages, yet, but one thing jumps out at me ... how many of us, myself included, have the Woo Audio headphone stand. :)

 

Me too, it is uncanny, eh? :D

post #19027 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post

Me too, it is uncanny, eh? biggrin.gif
yea it's a sweet headphone stand.
post #19028 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyVee View Post
 

I'm Done!! Just picked up the McIntosh D100 and MXA70 speakers last week.  Decided that I'm a one HP setup kind of guy and this works for me.

 

 

 

Did you mean the McIntosh MHA100?  

 

Nice!

 

Mike

post #19029 of 19035

It's nice, but way too expensive for what it is. I just use a banana stand.

post #19030 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post


Did you mean the McIntosh MHA100?  

Nice!

Mike
doubtful they have a D100 ($2500) also that has gotten favorable reviews and it's mich cheaper than the MHA100 (>$4000).
post #19031 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrnie View Post


doubtful they have a D100 ($2500) also that has gotten favorable reviews and it's mich cheaper than the MHA100 (>$4000).

D100 is mainly a dac/preamp - the headphone side leaves much to be desired compared to some top end options - the MHA100 has a much better amp stage and is also a 50w speaker amp :)

post #19032 of 19035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revogamer View Post

D100 is mainly a dac/preamp - the headphone side leaves much to be desired compared to some top end options - the MHA100 has a much better amp stage and is also a 50w speaker amp smily_headphones1.gif
Oh cool! That's good to know about the amp sections, thanks.
post #19033 of 19035

Doh! MHA100, yes & Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post
 
post #19034 of 19035




My listening station while i get ready to move. Yes my headphone amp is the tiny thing on the right; no i don't leave my headphones like that, they were posing.
post #19035 of 19035

Looks like they were doing much more than posing.  Heh.:D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...