- 839 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Texas, US
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1269post #19021 of 1903511/15/14 at 9:52pmSo many good pics on here lately! Great job everyone! Keep sharing
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #19022 of 1903511/16/14 at 10:45amQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I have enjoyed your journey MV! I hope this serves you well for a good while.post #19023 of 1903511/17/14 at 9:00am
Here is my humble setup. Mac Pro into ifi Dac thru a homebrew switch to select sources, to an IFI tube buffer. Then my Audio-Technica ATh -AD1000Xs. For speakers, there are the Tannoy's pictured powered by an AudioLabs M-power. Pics could be better I know, but I was lazy, sorry. All in all, I think, not bad for only being into this for less than a year.post #19024 of 1903511/17/14 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Baird GoW
GOD DAMMIT! Not another 100+ page setup thread to go through... ive already read ALL of http://www.overclock.net/computer-room-office/201467-official-computer-room-pics.html and ALL of http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/397869/pictures-of-your-computer-rigs-post-them-here. I'll post mine later, I feel like boosting my e-peen.
LOL. I'm on page 109 of 1269 pages.post #19025 of 1903511/17/14 at 5:15pmpost #19026 of 1903511/17/14 at 5:25pmQuote:
Me too, it is uncanny, eh?post #19027 of 1903511/17/14 at 5:31pmpost #19028 of 1903511/18/14 at 5:33amQuote:
Did you mean the McIntosh MHA100?
Mikepost #19029 of 1903511/18/14 at 5:34ampost #19030 of 1903511/18/14 at 9:29ampost #19031 of 1903511/18/14 at 11:20amQuote:
D100 is mainly a dac/preamp - the headphone side leaves much to be desired compared to some top end options - the MHA100 has a much better amp stage and is also a 50w speaker amp :)post #19032 of 1903511/18/14 at 1:41pmpost #19033 of 1903511/18/14 at 2:37pmpost #19034 of 1903511/19/14 at 12:44am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 22 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 30 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Is there a converter to get USB mic to work on mobo's mic in port? 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: Winter 2014-15 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 5 minutes ago
- › Black Friday is coming and it's time to treat myself. But how? 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)