I know a lot of people don't like the look of the new HiFiMans, but I think they look sick! Looks absolutely sophisticated and IMO, much better than the old HiFiMans..
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1242post #18616 of 187448/16/14 at 9:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18617 of 187448/16/14 at 9:37pmpost #18618 of 187448/16/14 at 10:27pmpost #18619 of 187448/16/14 at 11:04pmpost #18620 of 187448/17/14 at 11:03am
Here is my current setup.
At this point of sonic satisfaction and financial (st)ability, I do not feel the need to upgrade. I think I have hit that perfect level of diminishing returns before things start to cost "too much".
I am for now a happy camperpost #18621 of 187448/19/14 at 12:51pmpost #18622 of 187448/19/14 at 2:09pmpost #18623 of 187448/19/14 at 2:21pmpost #18624 of 187448/19/14 at 2:41pmpost #18625 of 187448/19/14 at 4:14pmpost #18626 of 187448/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #18627 of 187448/21/14 at 8:52pm
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!post #18628 of 187448/22/14 at 5:09ampost #18629 of 187448/22/14 at 6:48ampost #18630 of 187448/22/14 at 6:53am
Very nice setup! Still using the V800 I see. How does the ALO Audio Studio Six compares with the v200 and hdva 600 you had previously? I have the v800/v200 combo, but I'm looking for an amp upgrade. I heard good things about the hdva 600. I'm wondering why you sold it.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The scientific merit of Pono 1 minute ago
- › Looking For Budget IEMs 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Special Bulk Buy Pricing on BURSON Conductor, Conductor SL9018... 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 4 minutes ago
- › Where Can I Find A Pair of VSonic GR99s? 5 minutes ago
- › Need new headphones/ How to listen to music 5 minutes ago
- › In-ears for under or upto $50 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)