I know a lot of people don't like the look of the new HiFiMans, but I think they look sick! Looks absolutely sophisticated and IMO, much better than the old HiFiMans..
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1242post #18616 of 188168/16/14 at 9:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18617 of 188168/16/14 at 9:37pmpost #18618 of 188168/16/14 at 10:27pmpost #18619 of 188168/16/14 at 11:04pmpost #18620 of 188168/17/14 at 11:03am
Here is my current setup.
At this point of sonic satisfaction and financial (st)ability, I do not feel the need to upgrade. I think I have hit that perfect level of diminishing returns before things start to cost "too much".
I am for now a happy camperpost #18621 of 188168/19/14 at 12:51pmpost #18622 of 188168/19/14 at 2:09pmpost #18623 of 188168/19/14 at 2:21pmpost #18624 of 188168/19/14 at 2:41pmpost #18625 of 188168/19/14 at 4:14pmpost #18626 of 188168/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #18627 of 188168/21/14 at 8:52pm
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!post #18628 of 188168/22/14 at 5:09ampost #18629 of 188168/22/14 at 6:48ampost #18630 of 188168/22/14 at 6:53am
Very nice setup! Still using the V800 I see. How does the ALO Audio Studio Six compares with the v200 and hdva 600 you had previously? I have the v800/v200 combo, but I'm looking for an amp upgrade. I heard good things about the hdva 600. I'm wondering why you sold it.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 20 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 56 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K550 review - Essentially a closed-back K702 - literally. 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for used headphones, but cautious 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 4 minutes ago
- › To Alpha Dog or not? 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)