Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1242post #18616 of 211228/19/14 at 12:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18617 of 211228/19/14 at 2:09pmpost #18618 of 211228/19/14 at 2:21pmpost #18619 of 211228/19/14 at 2:41pmpost #18620 of 211228/19/14 at 4:14pmpost #18621 of 211228/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #18622 of 211228/21/14 at 8:52pm
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!post #18623 of 211228/22/14 at 5:09ampost #18624 of 211228/22/14 at 6:48ampost #18625 of 211228/22/14 at 6:53am
Very nice setup! Still using the V800 I see. How does the ALO Audio Studio Six compares with the v200 and hdva 600 you had previously? I have the v800/v200 combo, but I'm looking for an amp upgrade. I heard good things about the hdva 600. I'm wondering why you sold it.post #18626 of 211228/22/14 at 10:06ampost #18627 of 211228/22/14 at 10:35ampost #18628 of 211228/22/14 at 10:56ampost #18629 of 211228/22/14 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by ejwiles
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!
I like how it looks too, pictures don't really do it justice though. I have some socket savers in the mail, I'm mainly getting them for cooling purposes though. I'll look into tube rolling eventually, I want to see how it is once the tubes burn-in, then maybe they will burn in. The Lyr 2 is supposed to sound a litle different, I have heard the first Lyr but it's been a long time with different headphones and I doubt it had the same tubes so I can't really compare them. Thank you, I think I will, it's sounding better by the hour.post #18630 of 211228/22/14 at 11:18amThanks, I bought it on kijiji for 80$ a steal if you ask me! Sadly it doesn't have any branding on it :-(
I saw it 3 months before I moved and was sad because it looks like (and is) The perfect desk. Computer slot on the left, file drawer on the right and another random drawer over file drawer.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › WTB Ath IM02 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Help buying a new portable music source (mp3) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...