Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1242post #18616 of 213738/19/14 at 12:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18617 of 213738/19/14 at 2:09pmpost #18618 of 213738/19/14 at 2:21pmpost #18619 of 213738/19/14 at 2:41pmpost #18620 of 213738/19/14 at 4:14pmpost #18621 of 213738/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #18622 of 213738/21/14 at 8:52pm
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!post #18623 of 213738/22/14 at 5:09ampost #18624 of 213738/22/14 at 6:48ampost #18625 of 213738/22/14 at 6:53am
Very nice setup! Still using the V800 I see. How does the ALO Audio Studio Six compares with the v200 and hdva 600 you had previously? I have the v800/v200 combo, but I'm looking for an amp upgrade. I heard good things about the hdva 600. I'm wondering why you sold it.post #18626 of 213738/22/14 at 10:06ampost #18627 of 213738/22/14 at 10:35ampost #18628 of 213738/22/14 at 10:56ampost #18629 of 213738/22/14 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by ejwiles
I've always loved the way the Lyr looks, especially with socket savers so the tubes stick up farther (I have the original). If you haven't yet, check out the Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers thread (new and old). Tons of info there. Congrats on the new amp, I think you'll be happy!
I like how it looks too, pictures don't really do it justice though. I have some socket savers in the mail, I'm mainly getting them for cooling purposes though. I'll look into tube rolling eventually, I want to see how it is once the tubes burn-in, then maybe they will burn in. The Lyr 2 is supposed to sound a litle different, I have heard the first Lyr but it's been a long time with different headphones and I doubt it had the same tubes so I can't really compare them. Thank you, I think I will, it's sounding better by the hour.post #18630 of 213738/22/14 at 11:18amThanks, I bought it on kijiji for 80$ a steal if you ask me! Sadly it doesn't have any branding on it :-(
I saw it 3 months before I moved and was sad because it looks like (and is) The perfect desk. Computer slot on the left, file drawer on the right and another random drawer over file drawer.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Need headphone reccomendation- Looking for cans built to last! 7 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Byron Series (IFA 2016) 24 seconds ago
- › Prog rock 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List! 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...