Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1240post #18586 of 216538/15/14 at 5:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18587 of 216538/15/14 at 5:56ampost #18588 of 216538/15/14 at 6:54ampost #18589 of 216538/15/14 at 9:57ampost #18590 of 216538/15/14 at 10:39ampost #18591 of 216538/15/14 at 11:43ampost #18592 of 216538/15/14 at 1:02pmpost #18593 of 216538/15/14 at 2:01pm
Why no old pictures ???
In those time, they did not had to worry about Streamer v/s Server, jitter, USB compatibility, NAS, Wifi, bit rates, PCM v/s DSD, Up-sampling v/s Natif, DACs, pré amps, amps.... lucky guys
Edited by bmichels - 8/16/14 at 1:50ampost #18594 of 216538/15/14 at 2:45pmI'm new on here and I figured I'd check this whole thread before I post my gear so I've been wrestling my way through it for several nights on end now. just hit page 1000 out of 1240. Good reading and watching pictures - learned a lot so farnow, I got some more reading to do...post #18595 of 216538/15/14 at 2:47pmpost #18596 of 216538/15/14 at 3:08pmpost #18597 of 216538/15/14 at 3:15pmpost #18598 of 216538/15/14 at 3:27pmpost #18599 of 216538/15/14 at 6:42pmpost #18600 of 216538/15/14 at 7:03pm
Hi all! Here is my bedroom Head-fi/Hi-fi! Work in progress, as always. (Sorry for grainy Nexus 7 tablet pics!)
Source: Custom built gaming/movie/audio server PC. Currently at 13 Terrabytes of storage, with about 11 of those full!!!
Speakers: Bowers and Wilkins 686 S2
Headphones: Grado RS1i, and Sennheiser HD558
Front end: iFi iDSD Micro DAC
Power: iFi iUSB
Cables: iFi Gemini USB / Audioquest Cinammon USB (5v power line cut)
Other equipment :
Integra Research RDC-7 preamp/ Behringer A500 two channel amp/ Furman Power conditioning
Technics SL-3200 Vintage turntable
iFi iRack Stand
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › SennGrado Thread 1 minute ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 8 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 11 minutes ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey portable DAC 12 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 14 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear