Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1237post #18541 of 211318/9/14 at 12:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18542 of 211318/9/14 at 1:56ampost #18543 of 211318/9/14 at 2:04ampost #18544 of 211318/9/14 at 2:08ampost #18545 of 211318/9/14 at 2:14ampost #18546 of 211318/9/14 at 2:26ampost #18547 of 211318/9/14 at 2:34amQuote:
Definitely. Very different, the HD700 is fun and exciting whereas the HD800 is neutral and very revealing.post #18548 of 211318/9/14 at 9:55am
That's a super cool transportable setup, if a bit impractical for typical portable duties. I'd love to have that as a traveling rig for hotels and libraries, though.post #18549 of 211318/9/14 at 11:11ampost #18550 of 211318/9/14 at 2:46pmpost #18551 of 211318/10/14 at 2:36ampost #18552 of 211318/10/14 at 4:18ampost #18553 of 211318/10/14 at 8:27ampost #18554 of 211318/10/14 at 9:20ampost #18555 of 211318/10/14 at 10:09am
A bit of clutter, but I do love my set up for what it is. New speakers will be probably be on my list when I have a better listening space... the acoustics are fairly poor where they stand now.
The Emotiva takes in from either the CD changer or my laptop, and out to the either the DRA-395 or my newly-acquired MHM Boutique :)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Looking for a sleek/clean/simple Audio corner setup... 33 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A3 (DIY triple hybrid) Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...