Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1233post #18481 of 211888/1/14 at 9:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18482 of 211888/1/14 at 10:35pmpost #18483 of 211888/1/14 at 11:25pmpost #18484 of 211888/2/14 at 2:48ampost #18485 of 211888/2/14 at 2:57ampost #18486 of 211888/2/14 at 2:59ampost #18487 of 211888/2/14 at 3:25ampost #18488 of 211888/2/14 at 4:46ampost #18489 of 211888/2/14 at 6:34am
Yes, I do. 4k on a 39" panel at that distance works out to roughly the ideal working pixel density that I'm looking for in a screen. For enjoying photos or videos, I can just lean back a bit and just feel perfectly immersed in the size and detail of the imagepost #18490 of 211888/2/14 at 10:34ampost #18491 of 211888/2/14 at 11:05ampost #18492 of 211888/2/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
Maaan, I just love your setup. Its functional,clean,organized and really good looking overall.post #18493 of 211888/2/14 at 1:14pm
Hello, i've been gone for over a year now due to personal reasons, but i'm back and my setup changed quite a bit.
my current audio setup: Macbook Pro Retina 13,3" (2,8 GHz i7, 16 GB ram, 512 GB SSD) optical out / Xbox 360--> Optical input selector--> Fiio D03K (temporary solution) / iPad 2 (line out) / Sony CDP-101 / Thorens TD145 MKII--> Jec TC-716 input selector--> Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III / Schiit Asgard--> Grado SR80i/ Wharfedale Isodynamic
This was my old setup, so i've gone a long way :)post #18494 of 211888/2/14 at 2:46pmpost #18495 of 211888/2/14 at 3:07pmQuote:
What vertical monitor is that? is that a monitor stand or a genuine vertical monitor? and nice setup btw
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › DAC vs. DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 5 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 5 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...