Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1233post #18481 of 216668/1/14 at 9:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18482 of 216668/1/14 at 10:35pmpost #18483 of 216668/1/14 at 11:25pmpost #18484 of 216668/2/14 at 2:48ampost #18485 of 216668/2/14 at 2:57ampost #18486 of 216668/2/14 at 2:59ampost #18487 of 216668/2/14 at 3:25ampost #18488 of 216668/2/14 at 4:46ampost #18489 of 216668/2/14 at 6:34am
Yes, I do. 4k on a 39" panel at that distance works out to roughly the ideal working pixel density that I'm looking for in a screen. For enjoying photos or videos, I can just lean back a bit and just feel perfectly immersed in the size and detail of the imagepost #18490 of 216668/2/14 at 10:34ampost #18491 of 216668/2/14 at 11:05ampost #18492 of 216668/2/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
Maaan, I just love your setup. Its functional,clean,organized and really good looking overall.post #18493 of 216668/2/14 at 1:14pm
Hello, i've been gone for over a year now due to personal reasons, but i'm back and my setup changed quite a bit.
my current audio setup: Macbook Pro Retina 13,3" (2,8 GHz i7, 16 GB ram, 512 GB SSD) optical out / Xbox 360--> Optical input selector--> Fiio D03K (temporary solution) / iPad 2 (line out) / Sony CDP-101 / Thorens TD145 MKII--> Jec TC-716 input selector--> Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III / Schiit Asgard--> Grado SR80i/ Wharfedale Isodynamic
This was my old setup, so i've gone a long way :)post #18494 of 216668/2/14 at 2:46pmpost #18495 of 216668/2/14 at 3:07pmQuote:
What vertical monitor is that? is that a monitor stand or a genuine vertical monitor? and nice setup btw
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Wtb Lawton dampening kit 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 1 minute ago
- › Noble BTS 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear