Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1233post #18481 of 211228/1/14 at 9:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18482 of 211228/1/14 at 10:35pmpost #18483 of 211228/1/14 at 11:25pmpost #18484 of 211228/2/14 at 2:48ampost #18485 of 211228/2/14 at 2:57ampost #18486 of 211228/2/14 at 2:59ampost #18487 of 211228/2/14 at 3:25ampost #18488 of 211228/2/14 at 4:46ampost #18489 of 211228/2/14 at 6:34am
Yes, I do. 4k on a 39" panel at that distance works out to roughly the ideal working pixel density that I'm looking for in a screen. For enjoying photos or videos, I can just lean back a bit and just feel perfectly immersed in the size and detail of the imagepost #18490 of 211228/2/14 at 10:34ampost #18491 of 211228/2/14 at 11:05ampost #18492 of 211228/2/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
Maaan, I just love your setup. Its functional,clean,organized and really good looking overall.post #18493 of 211228/2/14 at 1:14pm
Hello, i've been gone for over a year now due to personal reasons, but i'm back and my setup changed quite a bit.
my current audio setup: Macbook Pro Retina 13,3" (2,8 GHz i7, 16 GB ram, 512 GB SSD) optical out / Xbox 360--> Optical input selector--> Fiio D03K (temporary solution) / iPad 2 (line out) / Sony CDP-101 / Thorens TD145 MKII--> Jec TC-716 input selector--> Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III / Schiit Asgard--> Grado SR80i/ Wharfedale Isodynamic
This was my old setup, so i've gone a long way :)post #18494 of 211228/2/14 at 2:46pmpost #18495 of 211228/2/14 at 3:07pmQuote:
What vertical monitor is that? is that a monitor stand or a genuine vertical monitor? and nice setup btw
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 3 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › What makes piano sound so hard to reproduce? 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...