or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1232

post #18466 of 20176

How do you like those Swans?

post #18467 of 20176

My end-game setup (I think). Z-2300's are alright but can't beat the Alessandro's :smile_phones:

 

post #18468 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyWaj10 View Post
 

How do you like those Swans?

 

Love em. Had em for like 3 years now. Looking to get a sub though since I do miss the lowest frequencies. I use them much more than my headphones actually since I generally don't like the feeling of something on my head.

post #18469 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeVeeN View Post
 

 

Love em. Had em for like 3 years now. Looking to get a sub though since I do miss the lowest frequencies. I use them much more than my headphones actually since I generally don't like the feeling of something on my head.

Same here... Thats why I chose to go bald. :) 

post #18470 of 20176

Mine today:

 

post #18471 of 20176

post #18472 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 

 

 

I have that lamp lol!

post #18473 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 

 

I can't say I've ever seen any HD800 combo so boldly colored before, complete with matching HDVD(800?)

post #18474 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaranu View Post
 

It sure is! i got the idea from MorbidToaster when he did it way back in this thread... I needed a rack but was very low on funds at the time having just bought my LCD X and something else... oh right HE-560.. I haven't really bought into this anti-vibration stuff.... yet.. 

 

Beware, potential way to spend all the money there.

post #18475 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post
 

I can't say I've ever seen any HD800 combo so boldly colored before, complete with matching HDVD(800?)


Yep... matching HDVD 800 and HD 800!  Matches my low-budget FIAT Abarth Formula 17-1/2 racing car!  Lamp, also recognized by head-fier Megalomaniak, is a properly-tuned lamp for headphone listening... light is properly shielded so as not to interfere with the sound!  This is the Next Big Thing to follow tubes instead of transistors, premium rather than stock cables, and custom instead of stock power cords to connect your headphone amp to the wall power source!!!

 


Edited by kayandjohn - 7/31/14 at 4:39pm
post #18476 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post


Yep... matching HDVD 800 and HD 800!  Matches my low-budget FIAT Abarth Formula 17-1/2 racing car!  Lamp, also recognized by head-fier Megalomaniak, is a properly-tuned lamp for headphone listening... light is properly shielded so as not to interfere with the sound!  This is the Next Big Thing to follow tubes instead of transistors, premium rather than stock cables, and custom instead of stock power cords to connect your headphone amp to the wall power source!!!


Very cool pic man!
post #18477 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 

 

Love those colours! sooo cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drez View Post
 

 

Beware, potential way to spend all the money there.

 

Hahaha oh yes im very aware:P 

post #18478 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post


Yep... matching HDVD 800 and HD 800!  Matches my low-budget FIAT Abarth Formula 17-1/2 racing car!  Lamp, also recognized by head-fier Megalomaniak, is a properly-tuned lamp for headphone listening... light is properly shielded so as not to interfere with the sound!  This is the Next Big Thing to follow tubes instead of transistors, premium rather than stock cables, and custom instead of stock power cords to connect your headphone amp to the wall power source!!!



These AND the custom Fiat M-100's, I can only imagine what you've done with all you're other headphones!!

I don't think I've seen so much Fiat love, well maybe except for Giovanni Agnelli.
post #18479 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by x RELIC x View Post


These AND the custom Fiat M-100's, I can only imagine what you've done with all you're other headphones!!

I don't think I've seen so much Fiat love, well maybe except for Giovanni Agnelli.


Yep... LOVE that car.  In fact, I gave it a custom license plate displaying the name of the FIAT designer that returned the FIAT 500 to the United States several years ago, and the FIAT website contains a picture of me on bended knee thrusting money into the hands of the FIAT salesperson to buy the privilege of purchasing the first FIAT Abarth Cabrio (i.e., convertible) sold in the state of Michigan.  FIAT freak indeed!

post #18480 of 20176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 

Must admit they do look cool.

 

But you will have to re-decorate your entire apartment to match the rig and your car now :D  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...