Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1231post #18451 of 192027/25/14 at 12:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18452 of 192027/25/14 at 12:31pmpost #18453 of 192027/25/14 at 4:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Aaranu
I stumbled across this thread a couple of months back now and i have finally caught up, ive pretty well read or at least skimmed over every single post. its been very enlightening seeing certain peoples "head-fi station' evolve over the time. My rig is still a bit of a work in progress, i thought i was done but nope, my wa7 TP has been shipped back for repairs, a big shoutout to hifiguy528 or mike, over at Woo audio for taking great care of me!. Ill also probably be picking up a GS-X mk2 the week after next as well. Anyway here is my rig as it currently is. Ill take some nicer shots once i get my final parts in. :)
Sorry about the bad quality pictures, i was expecting them to turn out better.. oh well, i promise the next batch will be better!
Me after seeing this :
By the way : nice keyboard :D and obviously absolutely epic setup.
(still wondering why you have rig worth thousands of dollars and 30 dollar ikea chair :D)post #18454 of 192027/25/14 at 8:13pmpost #18455 of 192027/25/14 at 8:34pmQuote:
oppo 105 playing flac and hi re files -- decware csp2+ -- sophia el34 amp -- silverline sr11 + aci subwooderpost #18456 of 192027/26/14 at 4:22amQuote:
I was just joking :D I have pretty much the same thing, only with probably nos as good padding and one it was alot cheaper, but it looks the same.post #18457 of 192027/26/14 at 6:08amQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I loved my CSP2+ both as a headphone amp and as a Pre-amp.....Wonderfully musical piece.post #18458 of 192027/26/14 at 11:21ampost #18459 of 192027/28/14 at 1:23pm
Aaranu, I must compliment you on a nice setup. Question: What is the hi-fi rack in this picture? It looks like the IKEA Lack side tables stacked on top of each other..post #18460 of 192027/28/14 at 7:30pmQuote:
It sure is! i got the idea from MorbidToaster when he did it way back in this thread... I needed a rack but was very low on funds at the time having just bought my LCD X and something else... oh right HE-560.. I haven't really bought into this anti-vibration stuff.... yet..post #18461 of 192027/29/14 at 1:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Aaranu
It sure is! i got the idea from MorbidToaster when he did it way back in this thread... I needed a rack but was very low on funds at the time having just bought my LCD X and something else... oh right HE-560.. I haven't really bought into this anti-vibration stuff.... yet..
It looks fantastic! I love it in white especially. I thought about building a similar rack and might end up opting for the white color overall. Thanks for sharing! : - )post #18462 of 192027/29/14 at 1:58ampost #18463 of 192027/30/14 at 6:25pmpost #18464 of 192027/30/14 at 7:25pmpost #18465 of 192027/30/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
Vinyl Decware amps Prosecco
So very, very nice. Enjoy and all the best!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 6 seconds ago
- › 4 pole/ring female to 3 pole/ring adapter / cable wanted 24 seconds ago
- › QVF Group Fraud Investigators Civil Risk Management: Courier fraud 2 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › mixamp pro(2013) + FiiO e11k + sennheiser g4me one is it good for... 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 5 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 5 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)