Really curious about those NADs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1228
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18407 of 213137/17/14 at 6:28pmpost #18408 of 213137/17/14 at 6:41pmpost #18409 of 213137/17/14 at 7:00pmpost #18410 of 213137/17/14 at 9:10pmpost #18411 of 213137/17/14 at 9:32pmpost #18412 of 213137/17/14 at 9:59pmpost #18413 of 213137/18/14 at 1:41ampost #18414 of 213137/18/14 at 1:45pmHere is the my updated setup.
My SHR- 940 ' s finally fell completely apart last weekend. I picked up a pair of used Monitor Audio speakers that are in really good shape though yesterday so I'm happy. [IMG]
Edited by Dillont3 - 7/18/14 at 1:46pmpost #18415 of 213137/18/14 at 2:48pmpost #18416 of 213137/18/14 at 7:06pm
Nice setup Dillont3! I have an A1 powering bookshelf speakers too.. psb image b5.. but yours look nicer! Sound quality is pretty good from this amp eh! build quality.. so-so.. had a hard time getting the cover back on when I upgraded tubespost #18417 of 213137/18/14 at 7:22pmpost #18418 of 213137/19/14 at 2:14ampost #18419 of 213137/19/14 at 5:27amQuote:
Thanks! Yea they do sound really nice driving speakers coming from a small little amp. I was surprised how well it drives my Monitor Audio speakers as they are larger than my old mission bookshelves. They are still fairly efficient though which helps. Yea the case is a pain get on and off though.
Edited by Dillont3 - 7/19/14 at 5:29am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2686 Active Users (549 Members and 2137 Guests)
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 55 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 vs iPod Touch for DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Lawton Fostex Tune-Up Kit for Fostex 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are your source components? 9 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...