Aren't you afraid that you or someone else might knock off that PC of yours from the table? It's perilously close to the edge..
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1227post #18391 of 190517/12/14 at 6:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18392 of 190517/12/14 at 6:04amQuote:
could it be "PS Audio Power Plant P5 Power Regenerator"post #18393 of 190517/12/14 at 6:22amQuote:
I see that posted in his sig now......duh!......lolpost #18394 of 190517/12/14 at 6:36ampost #18395 of 190517/12/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Ha....thanks....you are sooooo kind!post #18396 of 190517/12/14 at 3:27pmQuote:
Its a Powerplant P5 and it made as much as an improvement in sq as upgrading from my audiogd nfb10ES to my reference 10.32. I recommend it to anyone.post #18397 of 190517/12/14 at 3:30pmpost #18398 of 190517/13/14 at 6:35pmpost #18399 of 190517/13/14 at 8:45pmpost #18400 of 190517/14/14 at 12:32ampost #18401 of 190517/14/14 at 1:32amQuote:
Though it seems that the author has updated the skin quite a few times (the one I'm using is version 1.8.2).post #18402 of 190517/14/14 at 6:43ampost #18403 of 190517/15/14 at 7:45pmQuote:
Which Denon turntable? I'm planning on upgrading to a denon tt eventually.post #18404 of 190517/16/14 at 3:26pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio Technica ath m50x vs w99 33 seconds ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 56 seconds ago
- › Best cans for under 50$ for EDM? 1 minute ago
- › Benefits of High Impedance Headphones?? 1 minute ago
- › Singapore - Audio Technica Offline Event - 29 Nov 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD 1.32 DAC. great condition. dual TXCO upgrades. 3 minutes ago
- › Need headphones, amp for country and classic rock 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)