- 783 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Finland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1214post #18196 of 211336/12/14 at 10:33pmIf you keep on posting stories and pictures of your cats, soon my fiancee will be monitoring this thread too, for better or for worse.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18197 of 211336/13/14 at 1:41ampost #18198 of 211336/13/14 at 1:42ampost #18199 of 211336/13/14 at 10:37amQuote:
No more cat talk plz, I'm allergic!
My current(temp) station :3post #18200 of 211336/13/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Get yourself a Swiffer; best audiophile value there is!post #18201 of 211336/13/14 at 2:18pm
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.post #18202 of 211336/13/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamamia88
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.
Nice... just added it to my Amazon Audiophile Wishlistpost #18203 of 211336/13/14 at 2:28pmpost #18204 of 211336/13/14 at 3:09pmpost #18205 of 211336/14/14 at 5:42ampost #18206 of 211336/14/14 at 6:11ampost #18207 of 211336/14/14 at 6:23am
It is actually very good, the only problem with it for me was that it's amp section is not very powerful (it was just enough to drive Sennheiser HD580 reasonably loud), so it will not be able to handle something really lazy like LCD2. That was the reason I had to look for some other options, and decided to go with O2/ODAC combo, which I have a feeling is one of the best values on the market.post #18208 of 211336/14/14 at 7:16am
I wish I could have a dedicated space like so many here have. All my stuff is in the top drawer of my nightstand. I feel like it gets used less than it would if I had a dedicated space with it all sitting out ready to go. I have to pull out what I went, untangle cords, get everything connected, then get comfortable.post #18209 of 211336/14/14 at 7:49am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Shanling M2 DAP 59 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › fS: Breeze Audio XMOS U8 USB DDC Bridge Converter USB to SPDIF... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 9 minutes ago
- › Seeking advice re: Beyerdynamic DT 770 80 ohm vs 250 ohm 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...