- 1,027 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Secret Russo-Japanese whaling colony
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1214post #18196 of 217206/12/14 at 10:33pmIf you keep on posting stories and pictures of your cats, soon my fiancee will be monitoring this thread too, for better or for worse.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18197 of 217206/13/14 at 1:41ampost #18198 of 217206/13/14 at 1:42ampost #18199 of 217206/13/14 at 10:37amQuote:
No more cat talk plz, I'm allergic!
My current(temp) station :3post #18200 of 217206/13/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Get yourself a Swiffer; best audiophile value there is!post #18201 of 217206/13/14 at 2:18pm
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.post #18202 of 217206/13/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamamia88
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.
Nice... just added it to my Amazon Audiophile Wishlistpost #18203 of 217206/13/14 at 2:28pmpost #18204 of 217206/13/14 at 3:09pmpost #18205 of 217206/14/14 at 5:42ampost #18206 of 217206/14/14 at 6:11ampost #18207 of 217206/14/14 at 6:23am
It is actually very good, the only problem with it for me was that it's amp section is not very powerful (it was just enough to drive Sennheiser HD580 reasonably loud), so it will not be able to handle something really lazy like LCD2. That was the reason I had to look for some other options, and decided to go with O2/ODAC combo, which I have a feeling is one of the best values on the market.post #18208 of 217206/14/14 at 7:16am
I wish I could have a dedicated space like so many here have. All my stuff is in the top drawer of my nightstand. I feel like it gets used less than it would if I had a dedicated space with it all sitting out ready to go. I have to pull out what I went, untangle cords, get everything connected, then get comfortable.post #18209 of 217206/14/14 at 7:49am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AirPods 3 seconds ago
- › HELP! I need to choose. 45 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit's Saga Preamp Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 vs. Stax SRS-3100 System 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear