- 650 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Finland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1214post #18196 of 201746/12/14 at 10:33pmIf you keep on posting stories and pictures of your cats, soon my fiancee will be monitoring this thread too, for better or for worse.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18197 of 201746/13/14 at 1:41ampost #18198 of 201746/13/14 at 1:42ampost #18199 of 201746/13/14 at 10:37amQuote:
No more cat talk plz, I'm allergic!
My current(temp) station :3post #18200 of 201746/13/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Get yourself a Swiffer; best audiophile value there is!post #18201 of 201746/13/14 at 2:18pm
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.post #18202 of 201746/13/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamamia88
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.
Nice... just added it to my Amazon Audiophile Wishlistpost #18203 of 201746/13/14 at 2:28pmpost #18204 of 201746/13/14 at 3:09pmpost #18205 of 201746/14/14 at 5:42ampost #18206 of 201746/14/14 at 6:11ampost #18207 of 201746/14/14 at 6:23am
It is actually very good, the only problem with it for me was that it's amp section is not very powerful (it was just enough to drive Sennheiser HD580 reasonably loud), so it will not be able to handle something really lazy like LCD2. That was the reason I had to look for some other options, and decided to go with O2/ODAC combo, which I have a feeling is one of the best values on the market.post #18208 of 201746/14/14 at 7:16am
I wish I could have a dedicated space like so many here have. All my stuff is in the top drawer of my nightstand. I feel like it gets used less than it would if I had a dedicated space with it all sitting out ready to go. I have to pull out what I went, untangle cords, get everything connected, then get comfortable.post #18209 of 201746/14/14 at 7:49am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 vs. Shure SRH1540 vs. Audeze EL-8-closed 56 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR-225i 2 minutes ago
- › Good, cheap starter USB DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Naps feel great 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3