- 994 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Secret Russo-Japanese fishing colony
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1214post #18196 of 216666/12/14 at 10:33pmIf you keep on posting stories and pictures of your cats, soon my fiancee will be monitoring this thread too, for better or for worse.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18197 of 216666/13/14 at 1:41ampost #18198 of 216666/13/14 at 1:42ampost #18199 of 216666/13/14 at 10:37amQuote:
No more cat talk plz, I'm allergic!
My current(temp) station :3post #18200 of 216666/13/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Get yourself a Swiffer; best audiophile value there is!post #18201 of 216666/13/14 at 2:18pm
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.post #18202 of 216666/13/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamamia88
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.
Nice... just added it to my Amazon Audiophile Wishlistpost #18203 of 216666/13/14 at 2:28pmpost #18204 of 216666/13/14 at 3:09pmpost #18205 of 216666/14/14 at 5:42ampost #18206 of 216666/14/14 at 6:11ampost #18207 of 216666/14/14 at 6:23am
It is actually very good, the only problem with it for me was that it's amp section is not very powerful (it was just enough to drive Sennheiser HD580 reasonably loud), so it will not be able to handle something really lazy like LCD2. That was the reason I had to look for some other options, and decided to go with O2/ODAC combo, which I have a feeling is one of the best values on the market.post #18208 of 216666/14/14 at 7:16am
I wish I could have a dedicated space like so many here have. All my stuff is in the top drawer of my nightstand. I feel like it gets used less than it would if I had a dedicated space with it all sitting out ready to go. I have to pull out what I went, untangle cords, get everything connected, then get comfortable.post #18209 of 216666/14/14 at 7:49am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 5 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 11 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 20 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Computer/Dac playback superior to dedicated DAP playback 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear