- 604 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Finland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1214post #18196 of 200426/12/14 at 10:33pmIf you keep on posting stories and pictures of your cats, soon my fiancee will be monitoring this thread too, for better or for worse.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18197 of 200426/13/14 at 1:41ampost #18198 of 200426/13/14 at 1:42ampost #18199 of 200426/13/14 at 10:37amQuote:
No more cat talk plz, I'm allergic!
My current(temp) station :3post #18200 of 200426/13/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Get yourself a Swiffer; best audiophile value there is!post #18201 of 200426/13/14 at 2:18pm
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.post #18202 of 200426/13/14 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamamia88
Get yourself one of these http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402694304&sr=8-1&keywords=metro+datavac one of the best purchases I've made.
Nice... just added it to my Amazon Audiophile Wishlistpost #18203 of 200426/13/14 at 2:28pmpost #18204 of 200426/13/14 at 3:09pmpost #18205 of 200426/14/14 at 5:42ampost #18206 of 200426/14/14 at 6:11ampost #18207 of 200426/14/14 at 6:23am
It is actually very good, the only problem with it for me was that it's amp section is not very powerful (it was just enough to drive Sennheiser HD580 reasonably loud), so it will not be able to handle something really lazy like LCD2. That was the reason I had to look for some other options, and decided to go with O2/ODAC combo, which I have a feeling is one of the best values on the market.post #18208 of 200426/14/14 at 7:16am
I wish I could have a dedicated space like so many here have. All my stuff is in the top drawer of my nightstand. I feel like it gets used less than it would if I had a dedicated space with it all sitting out ready to go. I have to pull out what I went, untangle cords, get everything connected, then get comfortable.post #18209 of 200426/14/14 at 7:49am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 29 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 1 minute ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › Cover song better than original? Examples please. 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2