This might be of interest: http://www.head-fi.org/t/708714/dallas-tx-sunday-june-1st-2014-the-fickle-force-of-june-meetup
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1203post #18031 of 194425/14/14 at 11:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18032 of 194425/14/14 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by tribestros
Just got my station back together with my new turntable! Little cluttered, but cozy, just like I like it. Really proud of my vintage/modern mix, such a great sounding system and headphone system. The 2252b is a beast of a headphone amp.
My prized treasure, my restored Marantz 2252b.
Dat Marantz... mmmmmmmmpost #18033 of 194425/14/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
That, my good man, is all kinds of awesome! Killer Marantz!post #18034 of 194425/15/14 at 12:33ampost #18035 of 194425/15/14 at 5:42ampost #18036 of 194425/15/14 at 6:40ampost #18037 of 194425/15/14 at 7:15ampost #18038 of 194425/15/14 at 9:03am
First post here :) This is my setup: Sennheiser HD800, Sennheiser HDVD800, Sennheiser CH800S XLR Balanced cable. I also have my Grado PS500 hanging there, love them too! What I like about it is that I can lay in the bed next to the amp and use my iPad to control my iTunes library from there but also sit by the desk and to some work :)post #18039 of 194425/15/14 at 9:23amQuote:Originally Posted by tobbet
First post here :) This is my setup: Sennheiser HD800, Sennheiser HDVD800, Sennheiser CH800S XLR Balanced cable. I also have my Grado PS500 hanging there, love them too! What I like about it is that I can lay in the bed next to the amp and use my iPad to control my iTunes library from there but also sit by the desk and to some work :)
Hey first-timer I just found your setup! Nice listening station ;) Visit us more often so you get to post your pictures!post #18040 of 194425/15/14 at 10:04amQuote:
Thank you very much! I'll definitely do that. Love the atmosphere in herepost #18041 of 194425/15/14 at 10:54amQuote:
As long as you stay away from some of the FOTM launch threads, Head-Fi is one of the most friendly and reasonable forums out there. There's a reason it's the only place on the internet I've been an active member of for nearly three years.post #18042 of 194425/15/14 at 12:20pmpost #18043 of 194425/15/14 at 12:22pmpost #18044 of 194425/15/14 at 1:21pmQuote:
Thanks! I really stumbled onto it, I was going to buy a new stereo amplifier (I also love speakers) but didn't want to short change my headphones, so I was expecting to spend around $1000. Then this thing fell into my lap, I hadn't even thought about vintage before. It is pretty fantastic. Had it for about a year and a half now, no problems whatsoever.post #18045 of 194425/15/14 at 9:54pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › HD 595? Boring. What's next? 8 minutes ago
- › Selling my Shure SE535 (WIth Beat audio titan custom cable) 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3