I recently took this picture of my Fidelio X1 and DT990 Pro. I had a bit of fun editing it too. Enjoy
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Accutone Pisces HD Review: Everything The Pisces Should Have Been This is another entry into my Accutone IEM marathon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Accutone, they are a Chinese...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1199post #17971 of 216965/5/14 at 6:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17972 of 216965/5/14 at 6:34pmpost #17973 of 216965/5/14 at 6:35pmpost #17974 of 216965/5/14 at 6:37pmpost #17975 of 216965/5/14 at 6:52pmpost #17976 of 216965/5/14 at 6:57pmpost #17977 of 216965/5/14 at 7:00pm
Hehe. It is a passionate setup
No worries. I once quoted a whole scam post to tell the person off. Currawong gave me the ruler xS.
Kojakupost #17978 of 216965/5/14 at 7:04pmpost #17979 of 216965/6/14 at 4:15ampost #17980 of 216965/6/14 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by hodgjy
I decided I wanted a better solid state amp to accompany my beloved Trafomatic. So, I settled on the TEAC HA-501. I only have a little time on it, but so far I have mostly positive things to say about. I'm a big Schiit fan, and I have both Asgards. The TEAC is leagues better than both of them.
The source is the Bifrost Uber.
Damn you for even making me consider this amp lol *waves*post #17981 of 216965/6/14 at 2:07pmpost #17982 of 216965/7/14 at 4:53am
Edited by Byrnie - 5/7/14 at 4:54ampost #17983 of 216965/7/14 at 5:57amQuote:
I bet the TEAC drives them very well. **ducks**post #17984 of 216965/7/14 at 7:21am
did you get the new 110 Ohm lcd3 drivers too or just the fazor?
i can totally see the new 110 Ohm lcd3 matching much better with a lot of tube amps now
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Looking for DAC advice (sub 1000) for my set up 27 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FW01 - The New Top End Wood Driver IEM (2017) 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 5 minutes ago
- › Announcement: The Edition 6 is Dead 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 8 minutes ago
- › L.K.S. Audio MH-DA004 Dual ES9038PRO DAC - Van Damme's double impact? 9 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › BENJIE K9 8G APE/FLAC/WAV High Sound Quality Entry-level Lossless... by Peddler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear