I recently took this picture of my Fidelio X1 and DT990 Pro. I had a bit of fun editing it too. Enjoy
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1199post #17971 of 213165/5/14 at 6:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17972 of 213165/5/14 at 6:34pmpost #17973 of 213165/5/14 at 6:35pmpost #17974 of 213165/5/14 at 6:37pmpost #17975 of 213165/5/14 at 6:52pmpost #17976 of 213165/5/14 at 6:57pmpost #17977 of 213165/5/14 at 7:00pm
Hehe. It is a passionate setup
No worries. I once quoted a whole scam post to tell the person off. Currawong gave me the ruler xS.
Kojakupost #17978 of 213165/5/14 at 7:04pmpost #17979 of 213165/6/14 at 4:15ampost #17980 of 213165/6/14 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by hodgjy
I decided I wanted a better solid state amp to accompany my beloved Trafomatic. So, I settled on the TEAC HA-501. I only have a little time on it, but so far I have mostly positive things to say about. I'm a big Schiit fan, and I have both Asgards. The TEAC is leagues better than both of them.
The source is the Bifrost Uber.
Damn you for even making me consider this amp lol *waves*post #17981 of 213165/6/14 at 2:07pmpost #17982 of 213165/7/14 at 4:53am
Edited by Byrnie - 5/7/14 at 4:54ampost #17983 of 213165/7/14 at 5:57amQuote:
I bet the TEAC drives them very well. **ducks**post #17984 of 213165/7/14 at 7:21am
did you get the new 110 Ohm lcd3 drivers too or just the fazor?
i can totally see the new 110 Ohm lcd3 matching much better with a lot of tube amps now
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 18 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 29 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 31 seconds ago
- › FS:Ultrasone Edition 8 Ruthenium - Shipping World Wide 43 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...