I recently took this picture of my Fidelio X1 and DT990 Pro. I had a bit of fun editing it too. Enjoy
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1199post #17971 of 211255/5/14 at 6:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17972 of 211255/5/14 at 6:34pmpost #17973 of 211255/5/14 at 6:35pmpost #17974 of 211255/5/14 at 6:37pmpost #17975 of 211255/5/14 at 6:52pmpost #17976 of 211255/5/14 at 6:57pmpost #17977 of 211255/5/14 at 7:00pm
Hehe. It is a passionate setup
No worries. I once quoted a whole scam post to tell the person off. Currawong gave me the ruler xS.
Kojakupost #17978 of 211255/5/14 at 7:04pmpost #17979 of 211255/6/14 at 4:15ampost #17980 of 211255/6/14 at 10:25amQuote:Originally Posted by hodgjy
I decided I wanted a better solid state amp to accompany my beloved Trafomatic. So, I settled on the TEAC HA-501. I only have a little time on it, but so far I have mostly positive things to say about. I'm a big Schiit fan, and I have both Asgards. The TEAC is leagues better than both of them.
The source is the Bifrost Uber.
Damn you for even making me consider this amp lol *waves*post #17981 of 211255/6/14 at 2:07pmpost #17982 of 211255/7/14 at 4:53am
Edited by Byrnie - 5/7/14 at 4:54ampost #17983 of 211255/7/14 at 5:57amQuote:
I bet the TEAC drives them very well. **ducks**post #17984 of 211255/7/14 at 7:21am
did you get the new 110 Ohm lcd3 drivers too or just the fazor?
i can totally see the new 110 Ohm lcd3 matching much better with a lot of tube amps now
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Galaxy Note 5 Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 2 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...