Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty much...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1190post #17836 of 199884/17/14 at 1:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17837 of 199884/17/14 at 3:34ampost #17838 of 199884/17/14 at 3:37ampost #17839 of 199884/17/14 at 10:38am
Do you get any RF interference with your amplifier next to your wireless router? I've noticed anything that gives off RF that is remotely next to the tubes in my Lyr will cause a noticeable amount of interference through my headphones.post #17840 of 199884/17/14 at 1:37pmpost #17841 of 199884/17/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
funny you mentioned, only time I had interference was with the Crack, never with others
forget about the gear and enjoy the music kind of moment
testing the HD650 now , still on stock tubes :)post #17842 of 199884/17/14 at 6:47pmQuote:
You know, I don't really get all the hate the X5 gets from reviewers. It doesn't spec that far off from the AK120, which is a player that I liked, but perhaps didn't see the full value of (unless you go for the B-Mod from Vinny). Plus, the PCM1792 is voiced so much more nicely than the WM8740.
Kojakupost #17843 of 199884/17/14 at 8:38pmQuote:
I'm loving the L5 Lampizator, and yes I have finally found my end game setup.post #17844 of 199884/17/14 at 11:56pmpost #17845 of 199884/18/14 at 5:28ampost #17846 of 199884/18/14 at 8:28ampost #17847 of 199884/18/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
He is too young for an end game setup.post #17848 of 199884/18/14 at 7:16pmpost #17849 of 199884/18/14 at 8:26pmQuote:
Lol...I know him from NY meet, you see his son on pic, not him.post #17850 of 199884/19/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Aww man you just spoilt it for me
Anyway, heres me trying out the HE500's. Bit heavy, but then I'm not even two yet..
(yup my son :)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Can I just glue the headphone jack tip back on? 3 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 minutes ago
- › Very Good Quality "Big Band" Recordings 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2