Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1190post #17836 of 216604/17/14 at 1:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17837 of 216604/17/14 at 3:34ampost #17838 of 216604/17/14 at 3:37ampost #17839 of 216604/17/14 at 10:38am
Do you get any RF interference with your amplifier next to your wireless router? I've noticed anything that gives off RF that is remotely next to the tubes in my Lyr will cause a noticeable amount of interference through my headphones.post #17840 of 216604/17/14 at 1:37pmpost #17841 of 216604/17/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
funny you mentioned, only time I had interference was with the Crack, never with others
forget about the gear and enjoy the music kind of moment
testing the HD650 now , still on stock tubes :)post #17842 of 216604/17/14 at 6:47pmQuote:
You know, I don't really get all the hate the X5 gets from reviewers. It doesn't spec that far off from the AK120, which is a player that I liked, but perhaps didn't see the full value of (unless you go for the B-Mod from Vinny). Plus, the PCM1792 is voiced so much more nicely than the WM8740.
Kojakupost #17843 of 216604/17/14 at 8:38pmQuote:
I'm loving the L5 Lampizator, and yes I have finally found my end game setup.post #17844 of 216604/17/14 at 11:56pmpost #17845 of 216604/18/14 at 5:28ampost #17846 of 216604/18/14 at 8:28ampost #17847 of 216604/18/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
He is too young for an end game setup.post #17848 of 216604/18/14 at 7:16pmpost #17849 of 216604/18/14 at 8:26pmQuote:
Lol...I know him from NY meet, you see his son on pic, not him.post #17850 of 216604/19/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Aww man you just spoilt it for me
Anyway, heres me trying out the HE500's. Bit heavy, but then I'm not even two yet..
(yup my son :)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 58 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 4 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Best dac/amp for PS4 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear