Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1190post #17836 of 211994/17/14 at 1:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17837 of 211994/17/14 at 3:34ampost #17838 of 211994/17/14 at 3:37ampost #17839 of 211994/17/14 at 10:38am
Do you get any RF interference with your amplifier next to your wireless router? I've noticed anything that gives off RF that is remotely next to the tubes in my Lyr will cause a noticeable amount of interference through my headphones.post #17840 of 211994/17/14 at 1:37pmpost #17841 of 211994/17/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
funny you mentioned, only time I had interference was with the Crack, never with others
forget about the gear and enjoy the music kind of moment
testing the HD650 now , still on stock tubes :)post #17842 of 211994/17/14 at 6:47pmQuote:
You know, I don't really get all the hate the X5 gets from reviewers. It doesn't spec that far off from the AK120, which is a player that I liked, but perhaps didn't see the full value of (unless you go for the B-Mod from Vinny). Plus, the PCM1792 is voiced so much more nicely than the WM8740.
Kojakupost #17843 of 211994/17/14 at 8:38pmQuote:
I'm loving the L5 Lampizator, and yes I have finally found my end game setup.post #17844 of 211994/17/14 at 11:56pmpost #17845 of 211994/18/14 at 5:28ampost #17846 of 211994/18/14 at 8:28ampost #17847 of 211994/18/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
He is too young for an end game setup.post #17848 of 211994/18/14 at 7:16pmpost #17849 of 211994/18/14 at 8:26pmQuote:
Lol...I know him from NY meet, you see his son on pic, not him.post #17850 of 211994/19/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Aww man you just spoilt it for me
Anyway, heres me trying out the HE500's. Bit heavy, but then I'm not even two yet..
(yup my son :)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 58 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help Required with my MUSIC SETUP MESS!! 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...