Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1185

post #17761 of 18451

It's the Presonus HP4. 150mW per output, so better than nothing haha. Was cheap and after upgrade, I could see it coming in hand a few years from now if I start recording. Certainly does a pretty good job, but I've never heard anything else. The monitor mute is nice though. It's a whole different world of music so far ;)

post #17762 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethespiral View Post
 

It's the Presonus HP4. 150mW per output, so better than nothing haha. Was cheap and after upgrade, I could see it coming in hand a few years from now if I start recording. Certainly does a pretty good job, but I've never heard anything else. The monitor mute is nice though. It's a whole different world of music so far ;)

I used to have one of those but it was way too bright for me.

post #17763 of 18451
I do notice that it seems a bit bright and also read that a few times. It won't take me long to upgrade now that I had my first taste into what an amp can do. I'm thinking about getting the magni/modi combo next week and return this when it comes... Or keep it lol

edit: super super bright. very sibilant vs running Shure SE535's through the headphone out of the CI2. No wonder I thought my SE535's sounded boring after listening through the HD650's on the weekend

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Edited by ridethespiral - 4/7/14 at 7:49pm
post #17764 of 18451

Hmm, maybe it would be a good pairing with, say, a Mad Dog or something else relatively dark. I might have to pick up a unit, since it's relatively inexpensive.

post #17765 of 18451

 

My listening place looks like this now.

post #17766 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilio View Post
 

 

My listening place looks like this now.

Nice !

post #17767 of 18451

Yeah, look comfy but that animal on the wall is absolutely no-go for me ;(

post #17768 of 18451

Very nice! I like the wild animal theme.

:beerchug:

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by remilio View Post
 

 

My listening place looks like this now.

post #17769 of 18451

The new cans arrived today! Bought them from another head-fi member, who installed W5000 pads I think it were.


Cat wanted to be in the picture aswell ;)

 

post #17770 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoiL View Post
 

Yeah, look comfy but that animal on the wall is absolutely no-go for me ;(


+1

post #17771 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androb View Post

The new cans arrived today! Bought them from another head-fi member, who installed W5000 pads I think it were.


Cat wanted to be in the picture aswell wink.gif


W1000's?
post #17772 of 18451

Tony?

post #17773 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrnie View Post


W1000's?

 W1000:darthsmile:

post #17774 of 18451
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoiL View Post
 

Yeah, look comfy but that animal on the wall is absolutely no-go for me ;(

Well, tastes differ. Anyway, it's fake, it looks like a toy actually :) pretty cute IMO.

post #17775 of 18451


I didnt want to take a full picture, my desk looks like a mess LOL
Edited by Endcode - 4/9/14 at 10:51pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...