It may be the best looking Lyr around these parts, but I've heard that its a bit of a floozie!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1180post #17686 of 191813/29/14 at 1:42pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17687 of 191813/29/14 at 1:44pm
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)post #17688 of 191813/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by gibosi
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)
Wow thats the craziest tube roll I've seen with the LD1+ !!! cool, definitely.post #17689 of 191813/29/14 at 1:51pmQuote:
now that you have one all of your own, i won't have anyone to sell too, and now that i've got those siemens cca's, i don't want to sell it !!post #17690 of 191813/29/14 at 1:52pmpost #17691 of 191813/29/14 at 3:41pmQuote:
Who knew Vermeer liked Headphones...post #17692 of 191813/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
It's pretty neat to have an amp that allows me to roll almost any tube I want. With over 500 tubes, and counting, it's a real hoot! :)post #17693 of 191813/30/14 at 6:30am
Currently mid-move, so my main head-fi station is packed away in random boxes.
So here is my moving station; Nexus 7, FiiO E10, ATH-M50's and a freshly brewed coffee.
I gave it some minor tweaks to make it look better than it is.post #17694 of 191813/30/14 at 6:40amQuote:
Nice and simple, I like it. I bet we can both agree that the freshly brewed coffee is the most important aspect to this setup ;)post #17695 of 191813/30/14 at 7:13amQuote:
Isn't that a requirement for all head-fi stations? :Dpost #17696 of 191813/30/14 at 9:09ampost #17697 of 191813/30/14 at 10:59ampost #17698 of 191813/30/14 at 11:22ampost #17699 of 191813/30/14 at 12:27pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 second ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 12 seconds ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 1 minute ago
- › Evshrug's "If I knew then what I know now" discussion journal. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones. Newbie 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared 9 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)