Yeah, Jay......BOLT that Lyr down....so you and Matt quit passing it back and forth......it will soon have enough miles on it to fly for free
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1180post #17686 of 189293/29/14 at 1:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17687 of 189293/29/14 at 1:42pmpost #17688 of 189293/29/14 at 1:44pm
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)post #17689 of 189293/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by gibosi
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)
Wow thats the craziest tube roll I've seen with the LD1+ !!! cool, definitely.post #17690 of 189293/29/14 at 1:51pmQuote:
now that you have one all of your own, i won't have anyone to sell too, and now that i've got those siemens cca's, i don't want to sell it !!post #17691 of 189293/29/14 at 1:52pmpost #17692 of 189293/29/14 at 3:41pmQuote:
Who knew Vermeer liked Headphones...post #17693 of 189293/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
It's pretty neat to have an amp that allows me to roll almost any tube I want. With over 500 tubes, and counting, it's a real hoot! :)post #17694 of 189293/30/14 at 6:30am
Currently mid-move, so my main head-fi station is packed away in random boxes.
So here is my moving station; Nexus 7, FiiO E10, ATH-M50's and a freshly brewed coffee.
I gave it some minor tweaks to make it look better than it is.post #17695 of 189293/30/14 at 6:40amQuote:
Nice and simple, I like it. I bet we can both agree that the freshly brewed coffee is the most important aspect to this setup ;)post #17696 of 189293/30/14 at 7:13amQuote:
Isn't that a requirement for all head-fi stations? :Dpost #17697 of 189293/30/14 at 9:09ampost #17698 of 189293/30/14 at 10:59ampost #17699 of 189293/30/14 at 11:22am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 6 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 7 seconds ago
- › Vision Ears VE6 xc opinions and feedback 26 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)