Yeah, Jay......BOLT that Lyr down....so you and Matt quit passing it back and forth......it will soon have enough miles on it to fly for free
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1180post #17686 of 184643/29/14 at 1:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17687 of 184643/29/14 at 1:42pmpost #17688 of 184643/29/14 at 1:44pm
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)post #17689 of 184643/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by gibosi
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)
Wow thats the craziest tube roll I've seen with the LD1+ !!! cool, definitely.post #17690 of 184643/29/14 at 1:51pmQuote:
now that you have one all of your own, i won't have anyone to sell too, and now that i've got those siemens cca's, i don't want to sell it !!post #17691 of 184643/29/14 at 1:52pmpost #17692 of 184643/29/14 at 3:41pmQuote:
Who knew Vermeer liked Headphones...post #17693 of 184643/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
It's pretty neat to have an amp that allows me to roll almost any tube I want. With over 500 tubes, and counting, it's a real hoot! :)post #17694 of 184643/30/14 at 6:30am
Currently mid-move, so my main head-fi station is packed away in random boxes.
So here is my moving station; Nexus 7, FiiO E10, ATH-M50's and a freshly brewed coffee.
I gave it some minor tweaks to make it look better than it is.post #17695 of 184643/30/14 at 6:40amQuote:
Nice and simple, I like it. I bet we can both agree that the freshly brewed coffee is the most important aspect to this setup ;)post #17696 of 184643/30/14 at 7:13amQuote:
Isn't that a requirement for all head-fi stations? :Dpost #17697 of 184643/30/14 at 9:09ampost #17698 of 184643/30/14 at 10:59ampost #17699 of 184643/30/14 at 11:22am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Looking for headphones with angled drivers 23 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 31 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 56 seconds ago
- › Looking for wireless headphones under $100 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)