Yeah, Jay......BOLT that Lyr down....so you and Matt quit passing it back and forth......it will soon have enough miles on it to fly for free
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1180post #17686 of 186373/29/14 at 1:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17687 of 186373/29/14 at 1:42pmpost #17688 of 186373/29/14 at 1:44pm
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)post #17689 of 186373/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by gibosi
Added a small shelf, a Blu-ray player and a new pair of headphones recently. The Audio-gd Fun is being used as a DAC / preamp. The Blu-ray is being used as a CD transport, with optical out to the Fun. Upper left is an Audio-gd digital interface, with separate power supply. And of course, my tricked-out Little Dot 1+, currently with a Bendix 2C51. On the shelf are various 6DJ8, 6SN7, E80CC and ECC40. Having fun. :)
Wow thats the craziest tube roll I've seen with the LD1+ !!! cool, definitely.post #17690 of 186373/29/14 at 1:51pmQuote:
now that you have one all of your own, i won't have anyone to sell too, and now that i've got those siemens cca's, i don't want to sell it !!post #17691 of 186373/29/14 at 1:52pmpost #17692 of 186373/29/14 at 3:41pmQuote:
Who knew Vermeer liked Headphones...post #17693 of 186373/29/14 at 7:53pmQuote:
It's pretty neat to have an amp that allows me to roll almost any tube I want. With over 500 tubes, and counting, it's a real hoot! :)post #17694 of 186373/30/14 at 6:30am
Currently mid-move, so my main head-fi station is packed away in random boxes.
So here is my moving station; Nexus 7, FiiO E10, ATH-M50's and a freshly brewed coffee.
I gave it some minor tweaks to make it look better than it is.post #17695 of 186373/30/14 at 6:40amQuote:
Nice and simple, I like it. I bet we can both agree that the freshly brewed coffee is the most important aspect to this setup ;)post #17696 of 186373/30/14 at 7:13amQuote:
Isn't that a requirement for all head-fi stations? :Dpost #17697 of 186373/30/14 at 9:09ampost #17698 of 186373/30/14 at 10:59ampost #17699 of 186373/30/14 at 11:22am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 21 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › I'm getting a discount on Denon headphones--need some advice 1 minute ago
- › Bluetooth adapter for powered speakers? 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 2 minutes ago
- › FS - iBasso DX90 - Mint - PRICE DROPPED! 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)