Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1178post #17656 of 184643/28/14 at 4:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17657 of 184643/28/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's an impressive mess ;)post #17658 of 184643/28/14 at 4:29pm
Not a great as the one in your display area, mate. I am 1000% sure your home setup is even better than the one in the shop.Thanks bro. :)Quote:
I try and keep it organized as much as I can, but then after a few hours, clutter seems to always creep in somehow. hahahaha! Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks bro!post #17659 of 184643/28/14 at 4:46pmpost #17660 of 184643/28/14 at 4:51pm
Yes, it comes in handy with both iPhone and classic. Small and compact for when i am running and short on room. Still though, that AK120 is getting more time.
Thanks CJs06, just needs some attention. I have been working like crazy and have barely even had time to fire up the tubes lately.post #17661 of 184643/28/14 at 4:55pmpost #17662 of 184643/28/14 at 4:57pm
Yeah, i have to get it to that. I'll take new pictures then, may take a while though, like ah ah, well a while.
Nice area!post #17663 of 184643/28/14 at 5:01pmpost #17664 of 184643/28/14 at 5:04pmQuote:
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.post #17665 of 184643/28/14 at 5:05pmpost #17666 of 184643/28/14 at 5:08pmpost #17667 of 184643/28/14 at 5:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by CJs06
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.
I tried the AK240 last weekend and just wanted to throw in the towel. These little things just get better and better-wallet screams!post #17668 of 184643/28/14 at 5:09pmpost #17669 of 184643/28/14 at 5:11pmQuote:
When a DAP costs as much as a fully loaded Macbook Pro... thats when I know it's not for me :Ppost #17670 of 184643/28/14 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NZheadcase
Finally finished unpacking everything from our recent move. Had a bit of time tidying the study a bit. Here's the Head-fi/gaming/get-away-from-everything station. :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I used an old bookshelf to store headphone boxes .
Right behind the desk is the Audio Table. Currently listening to the HE500 and T1.
The Mac Mini feeds the NAD M51 via USB, the Bifrost via Optical. It outputs HDMI to the Sony TV on the right. The PS3 and XBOX feeds the NAD via optical so any gaming session can be done with headphones on. In the foreground is the listening/gaming chair with ottoman.
Really nice listening station, nicely organized, and looks great!Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely a nice comfortable set up, clean and simple, nice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 1 minute ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 5 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)