Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1178post #17656 of 187413/28/14 at 4:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17657 of 187413/28/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's an impressive mess ;)post #17658 of 187413/28/14 at 4:29pm
Not a great as the one in your display area, mate. I am 1000% sure your home setup is even better than the one in the shop.Thanks bro. :)Quote:
I try and keep it organized as much as I can, but then after a few hours, clutter seems to always creep in somehow. hahahaha! Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks bro!post #17659 of 187413/28/14 at 4:46pmpost #17660 of 187413/28/14 at 4:51pm
Yes, it comes in handy with both iPhone and classic. Small and compact for when i am running and short on room. Still though, that AK120 is getting more time.
Thanks CJs06, just needs some attention. I have been working like crazy and have barely even had time to fire up the tubes lately.post #17661 of 187413/28/14 at 4:55pmpost #17662 of 187413/28/14 at 4:57pm
Yeah, i have to get it to that. I'll take new pictures then, may take a while though, like ah ah, well a while.
Nice area!post #17663 of 187413/28/14 at 5:01pmpost #17664 of 187413/28/14 at 5:04pmQuote:
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.post #17665 of 187413/28/14 at 5:05pmpost #17666 of 187413/28/14 at 5:08pmpost #17667 of 187413/28/14 at 5:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by CJs06
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.
I tried the AK240 last weekend and just wanted to throw in the towel. These little things just get better and better-wallet screams!post #17668 of 187413/28/14 at 5:09pmpost #17669 of 187413/28/14 at 5:11pmQuote:
When a DAP costs as much as a fully loaded Macbook Pro... thats when I know it's not for me :Ppost #17670 of 187413/28/14 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NZheadcase
Finally finished unpacking everything from our recent move. Had a bit of time tidying the study a bit. Here's the Head-fi/gaming/get-away-from-everything station. :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I used an old bookshelf to store headphone boxes .
Right behind the desk is the Audio Table. Currently listening to the HE500 and T1.
The Mac Mini feeds the NAD M51 via USB, the Bifrost via Optical. It outputs HDMI to the Sony TV on the right. The PS3 and XBOX feeds the NAD via optical so any gaming session can be done with headphones on. In the foreground is the listening/gaming chair with ottoman.
Really nice listening station, nicely organized, and looks great!Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely a nice comfortable set up, clean and simple, nice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HM-901 30 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 36 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › X5, X1, or DX90 for my 1964 ears v6's 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)