Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1178post #17656 of 189213/28/14 at 4:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17657 of 189213/28/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's an impressive mess ;)post #17658 of 189213/28/14 at 4:29pm
Not a great as the one in your display area, mate. I am 1000% sure your home setup is even better than the one in the shop.Thanks bro. :)Quote:
I try and keep it organized as much as I can, but then after a few hours, clutter seems to always creep in somehow. hahahaha! Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks bro!post #17659 of 189213/28/14 at 4:46pmpost #17660 of 189213/28/14 at 4:51pm
Yes, it comes in handy with both iPhone and classic. Small and compact for when i am running and short on room. Still though, that AK120 is getting more time.
Thanks CJs06, just needs some attention. I have been working like crazy and have barely even had time to fire up the tubes lately.post #17661 of 189213/28/14 at 4:55pmpost #17662 of 189213/28/14 at 4:57pm
Yeah, i have to get it to that. I'll take new pictures then, may take a while though, like ah ah, well a while.
Nice area!post #17663 of 189213/28/14 at 5:01pmpost #17664 of 189213/28/14 at 5:04pmQuote:
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.post #17665 of 189213/28/14 at 5:05pmpost #17666 of 189213/28/14 at 5:08pmpost #17667 of 189213/28/14 at 5:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by CJs06
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.
I tried the AK240 last weekend and just wanted to throw in the towel. These little things just get better and better-wallet screams!post #17668 of 189213/28/14 at 5:09pmpost #17669 of 189213/28/14 at 5:11pmQuote:
When a DAP costs as much as a fully loaded Macbook Pro... thats when I know it's not for me :Ppost #17670 of 189213/28/14 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NZheadcase
Finally finished unpacking everything from our recent move. Had a bit of time tidying the study a bit. Here's the Head-fi/gaming/get-away-from-everything station. :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I used an old bookshelf to store headphone boxes .
Right behind the desk is the Audio Table. Currently listening to the HE500 and T1.
The Mac Mini feeds the NAD M51 via USB, the Bifrost via Optical. It outputs HDMI to the Sony TV on the right. The PS3 and XBOX feeds the NAD via optical so any gaming session can be done with headphones on. In the foreground is the listening/gaming chair with ottoman.
Really nice listening station, nicely organized, and looks great!Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely a nice comfortable set up, clean and simple, nice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 35 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › WIndows config for best audio quality 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NAD D 1050 or TEAC UD 301 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)