Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1178post #17656 of 186373/28/14 at 4:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17657 of 186373/28/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's an impressive mess ;)post #17658 of 186373/28/14 at 4:29pm
Not a great as the one in your display area, mate. I am 1000% sure your home setup is even better than the one in the shop.Thanks bro. :)Quote:
I try and keep it organized as much as I can, but then after a few hours, clutter seems to always creep in somehow. hahahaha! Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks bro!post #17659 of 186373/28/14 at 4:46pmpost #17660 of 186373/28/14 at 4:51pm
Yes, it comes in handy with both iPhone and classic. Small and compact for when i am running and short on room. Still though, that AK120 is getting more time.
Thanks CJs06, just needs some attention. I have been working like crazy and have barely even had time to fire up the tubes lately.post #17661 of 186373/28/14 at 4:55pmpost #17662 of 186373/28/14 at 4:57pm
Yeah, i have to get it to that. I'll take new pictures then, may take a while though, like ah ah, well a while.
Nice area!post #17663 of 186373/28/14 at 5:01pmpost #17664 of 186373/28/14 at 5:04pmQuote:
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.post #17665 of 186373/28/14 at 5:05pmpost #17666 of 186373/28/14 at 5:08pmpost #17667 of 186373/28/14 at 5:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by CJs06
Haha thanks I understand busy for sure, makes those DAPs you have worth it I imagine! I've been looking at the A&K 100, Sony NW-ZX1 and Fiio X5. They are pricy but I believe I would get a lot out of a portable rig and I would enjoy having my MQS collection with me at work, since I spend most of my time there anyways.
I tried the AK240 last weekend and just wanted to throw in the towel. These little things just get better and better-wallet screams!post #17668 of 186373/28/14 at 5:09pmpost #17669 of 186373/28/14 at 5:11pmQuote:
When a DAP costs as much as a fully loaded Macbook Pro... thats when I know it's not for me :Ppost #17670 of 186373/28/14 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NZheadcase
Finally finished unpacking everything from our recent move. Had a bit of time tidying the study a bit. Here's the Head-fi/gaming/get-away-from-everything station. :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I used an old bookshelf to store headphone boxes .
Right behind the desk is the Audio Table. Currently listening to the HE500 and T1.
The Mac Mini feeds the NAD M51 via USB, the Bifrost via Optical. It outputs HDMI to the Sony TV on the right. The PS3 and XBOX feeds the NAD via optical so any gaming session can be done with headphones on. In the foreground is the listening/gaming chair with ottoman.
Really nice listening station, nicely organized, and looks great!Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely a nice comfortable set up, clean and simple, nice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 28 seconds ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Comply Ts 400 Medium Size Tips 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › New York Dolls on HD Tracks 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)