Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1176post #17626 of 216963/27/14 at 8:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17627 of 216963/27/14 at 8:25amQuote:
Right now I'm just y-splitting from the Bifrost to the Asgard and Lyr, and running the active speakers out of the Asgard preamp. A Schiit SYS is replacing the Asgard preouts to control the active speakers.
What I really want is a nice switchbox to switch between all of them, because if I want to connect all of the amps to the DAC right now, I would have to connect a y-splitter to another y-splitter, which splits the signal each time, whereas a switching box switches the signal, and passes the full signal through to each amp as it's selected. Ideally I would like a Schiit switching box!post #17628 of 216963/27/14 at 8:26amQuote:
I find the LCD's to be a LOT more comfortable than the Grado's, as well.post #17629 of 216963/27/14 at 1:02pmQuote:
That would be great..and yes the speakers only deserve the bestpost #17630 of 216963/27/14 at 1:06pmpost #17631 of 216963/27/14 at 2:03pmpost #17632 of 216963/27/14 at 2:24pm
I made it... there was a DIY thread on it a week or two ago. i'm going to re-do it though, this time with thinner leather, hoping to smooth out some of the lumps and bunched up areas.
I'll post pics in the DIY thread when I finish the second one.post #17633 of 216963/27/14 at 2:29pmpost #17634 of 216963/27/14 at 7:14pmpost #17635 of 216963/27/14 at 8:53pm
Thanks... just made another, this time using thinner, softer leather and softer foam. This ones more frumpy looking but its a lot softer and more comfy.post #17636 of 216963/27/14 at 8:53pmpost #17637 of 216963/27/14 at 10:27pmpost #17638 of 216963/27/14 at 10:37pmpost #17639 of 216963/27/14 at 11:03pm
:-)). 1. Money. 2. He needed something to plug straight into a source (computer/iSomething). 3. I hope to be alive for a few more Christmasses.post #17640 of 216963/28/14 at 12:25am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF1120 UIEM Impressions/review/appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear