Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1176post #17626 of 201773/27/14 at 8:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17627 of 201773/27/14 at 8:25amQuote:
Right now I'm just y-splitting from the Bifrost to the Asgard and Lyr, and running the active speakers out of the Asgard preamp. A Schiit SYS is replacing the Asgard preouts to control the active speakers.
What I really want is a nice switchbox to switch between all of them, because if I want to connect all of the amps to the DAC right now, I would have to connect a y-splitter to another y-splitter, which splits the signal each time, whereas a switching box switches the signal, and passes the full signal through to each amp as it's selected. Ideally I would like a Schiit switching box!post #17628 of 201773/27/14 at 8:26amQuote:
I find the LCD's to be a LOT more comfortable than the Grado's, as well.post #17629 of 201773/27/14 at 1:02pmQuote:
That would be great..and yes the speakers only deserve the bestpost #17630 of 201773/27/14 at 1:06pmpost #17631 of 201773/27/14 at 2:03pmpost #17632 of 201773/27/14 at 2:24pm
I made it... there was a DIY thread on it a week or two ago. i'm going to re-do it though, this time with thinner leather, hoping to smooth out some of the lumps and bunched up areas.
I'll post pics in the DIY thread when I finish the second one.post #17633 of 201773/27/14 at 2:29pmpost #17634 of 201773/27/14 at 7:14pmpost #17635 of 201773/27/14 at 8:53pm
Thanks... just made another, this time using thinner, softer leather and softer foam. This ones more frumpy looking but its a lot softer and more comfy.post #17636 of 201773/27/14 at 8:53pmpost #17637 of 201773/27/14 at 10:27pmpost #17638 of 201773/27/14 at 10:37pmpost #17639 of 201773/27/14 at 11:03pm
:-)). 1. Money. 2. He needed something to plug straight into a source (computer/iSomething). 3. I hope to be alive for a few more Christmasses.post #17640 of 201773/28/14 at 12:25am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 7 minutes ago
- › Worth fixing Sennheiser HD580 or return to Ebay seller? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 7 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3