Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1176post #17626 of 200023/27/14 at 8:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17627 of 200023/27/14 at 8:25amQuote:
Right now I'm just y-splitting from the Bifrost to the Asgard and Lyr, and running the active speakers out of the Asgard preamp. A Schiit SYS is replacing the Asgard preouts to control the active speakers.
What I really want is a nice switchbox to switch between all of them, because if I want to connect all of the amps to the DAC right now, I would have to connect a y-splitter to another y-splitter, which splits the signal each time, whereas a switching box switches the signal, and passes the full signal through to each amp as it's selected. Ideally I would like a Schiit switching box!post #17628 of 200023/27/14 at 8:26amQuote:
I find the LCD's to be a LOT more comfortable than the Grado's, as well.post #17629 of 200023/27/14 at 1:02pmQuote:
That would be great..and yes the speakers only deserve the bestpost #17630 of 200023/27/14 at 1:06pmpost #17631 of 200023/27/14 at 2:03pmpost #17632 of 200023/27/14 at 2:24pm
I made it... there was a DIY thread on it a week or two ago. i'm going to re-do it though, this time with thinner leather, hoping to smooth out some of the lumps and bunched up areas.
I'll post pics in the DIY thread when I finish the second one.post #17633 of 200023/27/14 at 2:29pmpost #17634 of 200023/27/14 at 7:14pmpost #17635 of 200023/27/14 at 8:53pm
Thanks... just made another, this time using thinner, softer leather and softer foam. This ones more frumpy looking but its a lot softer and more comfy.post #17636 of 200023/27/14 at 8:53pmpost #17637 of 200023/27/14 at 10:27pmpost #17638 of 200023/27/14 at 10:37pmpost #17639 of 200023/27/14 at 11:03pm
:-)). 1. Money. 2. He needed something to plug straight into a source (computer/iSomething). 3. I hope to be alive for a few more Christmasses.post #17640 of 200023/28/14 at 12:25am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 30 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 38 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 42 seconds ago
- › Help choosing headphones for computer. MDRHW700DS/Fidelio x2/PC 363 46 seconds ago
- › Need help! Anybody with access to Dave Brubeck Quartet's 'Take... 1 minute ago
- › Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2