Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1173post #17581 of 212303/23/14 at 9:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17582 of 212303/23/14 at 10:09pm
The headphone stand is called "Fischer Audio: The Curve".
It's known under a few different names I believe.
A fantastic stand!post #17583 of 212303/23/14 at 10:44pmpost #17584 of 212303/24/14 at 1:15am
You should really try my Grado pads mod:
My station is really simplistic, not sure if temporary, but it's doing the job. It consists of a fairly narrow 1-meter long stand up desk (: it's a chest of drawers, with no chair to be found anywhere close to it, I hate those); the keyboard and mouse on top of it fall at navel height on one end, and on the other (facing the wall) lies a jacked up laptop with its screen at just over a meter (or ~1.5x arm) from me, and the only thing lying between me and the computer is ^that^ headphone's resting place (on toilet paper squares). Accessories and adapters are in the drawers inside my “desk”, and I'm not using any amplifier or external DAC, even though I own a few in storage (those in my signature).
I've moved in this room 2 months ago and I'm finding myself satisfied with just that and a bed right next to it. I have a few boxes of stuff that I've not opened but really, it's not that much stuff.
Edited by devouringone3 - 3/24/14 at 7:57pmpost #17585 of 212303/24/14 at 8:15ampost #17586 of 212303/24/14 at 12:03pmpost #17587 of 212303/24/14 at 12:10pmQuote:Even cheaper and i ordered one for my code-x..i especially love the cable organiser in the back! Unique and handy! never saw that before on a stand.Originally Posted by Ali-Pacha
Same shape, very cheap : http://www.thomann.de/fr/rooms_audio_typ_fs_k_headphone_stand.htm
Edited by hifimanrookie - 3/24/14 at 12:11pmpost #17588 of 212303/24/14 at 12:15pmpost #17589 of 212303/24/14 at 12:26pm
What turntable is that if you don't mind me asking?post #17590 of 212303/24/14 at 12:27pmpost #17591 of 212303/24/14 at 12:31pmpost #17592 of 212303/24/14 at 12:33pmpost #17593 of 212303/24/14 at 12:37pmQuote:
Thank you very much. The 'table is a lightly modified VPI HW19mkIII with a REga RB600 arm and an AT33PTG/II at the pointy end. I don't know if there's a genre, as a whole, that I don't care for other than what's commonly called Classical Music (the Romantic and Baroque periods, especially). This being said, I do like many 20th Century compositions, as well as some Early Music.post #17594 of 212303/24/14 at 12:40pmQuote:
Even though there are 3 dedicated headamps (4 if you count the receiver) and 8 cans in the pics, you're right - it's not a headphone system. Thank you for the kind words.post #17595 of 212303/24/14 at 12:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shaffer
Thank you very much. The 'table is a lightly modified VPI HW19mkIII with a REga RB600 arm and an AT33PTG/II at the pointy end. I don't know if there's a genre, as a whole, that I don't care for other than what's commonly called Classical Music (the Romantic and Baroque periods, especially). This being said, I do like many 20th Century compositions, as well as some Early Music.
so is it more than 4000 ?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Better eartips for Symphonized NRG 2.0? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Help! My new dac/headphone amp is not outputting any sound! 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...