Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1161post #17401 of 200003/10/14 at 6:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17402 of 200003/10/14 at 11:36ampost #17403 of 200003/10/14 at 11:39ampost #17404 of 200003/10/14 at 1:46pm
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...post #17405 of 200003/10/14 at 1:54pmpost #17406 of 200003/10/14 at 2:25pmpost #17407 of 200003/10/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...
We must be competitive, mustn't we?post #17408 of 200003/10/14 at 2:50pmpost #17409 of 200003/10/14 at 3:22pmpost #17410 of 200003/10/14 at 4:42pmpost #17411 of 200003/10/14 at 4:49pmpost #17412 of 200003/10/14 at 5:19pm
And so we are both part of the 'who's got money for a desk when all of it when into audiophile gear' clubpost #17413 of 200003/10/14 at 5:25pm
great to see more pictures of the DNA. Did you get yours recently? Those sophias look great, i think they will be the first tubes i roll when i get mine. Have you tried any other 2a3's?post #17414 of 200003/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
That's correct :-)
Also, that table was the first computer table that we had since 14 years ago. It's quite beat up from being used by my first daughter, than my second one and now by me again.
Regarding DNA amp, I bought it from my friend, Gavtron. The dac is also from him.
I haven't had a chance to roll the tubes. Maybe this weekend. I'm happy with the sound already though.post #17415 of 200003/10/14 at 6:32pmQuote:
P280 is an awesome case.
Not bezel-less, there's one there just really small. They are dell u2414h
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 6 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 8 seconds ago
- › Neutrality is boring - is there something more going on, and can... 47 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › Sound Blaster Z Issues 2 minutes ago
- › Help with New headphones up to £200 / $300 looking for the wow factor 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/COMPARISON] ATH-AD900X vs ATH-AD1000X vs MDR-MA900 - It's... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2