Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1161post #17401 of 211993/10/14 at 6:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17402 of 211993/10/14 at 11:36ampost #17403 of 211993/10/14 at 11:39ampost #17404 of 211993/10/14 at 1:46pm
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...post #17405 of 211993/10/14 at 1:54pmpost #17406 of 211993/10/14 at 2:25pmpost #17407 of 211993/10/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...
We must be competitive, mustn't we?post #17408 of 211993/10/14 at 2:50pmpost #17409 of 211993/10/14 at 3:22pmpost #17410 of 211993/10/14 at 4:42pmpost #17411 of 211993/10/14 at 4:49pmpost #17412 of 211993/10/14 at 5:19pm
And so we are both part of the 'who's got money for a desk when all of it when into audiophile gear' clubpost #17413 of 211993/10/14 at 5:25pm
great to see more pictures of the DNA. Did you get yours recently? Those sophias look great, i think they will be the first tubes i roll when i get mine. Have you tried any other 2a3's?post #17414 of 211993/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
That's correct :-)
Also, that table was the first computer table that we had since 14 years ago. It's quite beat up from being used by my first daughter, than my second one and now by me again.
Regarding DNA amp, I bought it from my friend, Gavtron. The dac is also from him.
I haven't had a chance to roll the tubes. Maybe this weekend. I'm happy with the sound already though.post #17415 of 211993/10/14 at 6:32pmQuote:
P280 is an awesome case.
Not bezel-less, there's one there just really small. They are dell u2414h
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 7 minutes ago
- › I will spend up to $400 on a new DAC, not the Mojo because I want a... 7 minutes ago
- › Rampage V Edition 10 Audio or Creative X7? 8 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 10 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 10 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 11 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...