Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1161post #17401 of 213703/10/14 at 6:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17402 of 213703/10/14 at 11:36ampost #17403 of 213703/10/14 at 11:39ampost #17404 of 213703/10/14 at 1:46pm
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...post #17405 of 213703/10/14 at 1:54pmpost #17406 of 213703/10/14 at 2:25pmpost #17407 of 213703/10/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...
We must be competitive, mustn't we?post #17408 of 213703/10/14 at 2:50pmpost #17409 of 213703/10/14 at 3:22pmpost #17410 of 213703/10/14 at 4:42pmpost #17411 of 213703/10/14 at 4:49pmpost #17412 of 213703/10/14 at 5:19pm
And so we are both part of the 'who's got money for a desk when all of it when into audiophile gear' clubpost #17413 of 213703/10/14 at 5:25pm
great to see more pictures of the DNA. Did you get yours recently? Those sophias look great, i think they will be the first tubes i roll when i get mine. Have you tried any other 2a3's?post #17414 of 213703/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
That's correct :-)
Also, that table was the first computer table that we had since 14 years ago. It's quite beat up from being used by my first daughter, than my second one and now by me again.
Regarding DNA amp, I bought it from my friend, Gavtron. The dac is also from him.
I haven't had a chance to roll the tubes. Maybe this weekend. I'm happy with the sound already though.post #17415 of 213703/10/14 at 6:32pmQuote:
P280 is an awesome case.
Not bezel-less, there's one there just really small. They are dell u2414h
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 25 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 30 seconds ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 37 seconds ago
- › The decline of the forum signature 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...