Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
I have previously given a positive review for the Philips SHE3590, a cheap IEM that sounds good. I purchased the Philips SHE3595 because it looks like the SHE3590, has a microphone and it was...
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1161post #17401 of 210813/10/14 at 6:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17402 of 210813/10/14 at 11:36ampost #17403 of 210813/10/14 at 11:39ampost #17404 of 210813/10/14 at 1:46pm
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...post #17405 of 210813/10/14 at 1:54pmpost #17406 of 210813/10/14 at 2:25pmpost #17407 of 210813/10/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Tell me about it. My main setup consists of a single DAC and and two amp, and none of them are exceptional compared to what many of the posters on this thread have. Maybe it's time to re-buy a DAC1 and an Auditor like I used to have at work, just to have something competitive to post...
We must be competitive, mustn't we?post #17408 of 210813/10/14 at 2:50pmpost #17409 of 210813/10/14 at 3:22pmpost #17410 of 210813/10/14 at 4:42pmpost #17411 of 210813/10/14 at 4:49pmpost #17412 of 210813/10/14 at 5:19pm
And so we are both part of the 'who's got money for a desk when all of it when into audiophile gear' clubpost #17413 of 210813/10/14 at 5:25pm
great to see more pictures of the DNA. Did you get yours recently? Those sophias look great, i think they will be the first tubes i roll when i get mine. Have you tried any other 2a3's?post #17414 of 210813/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
That's correct :-)
Also, that table was the first computer table that we had since 14 years ago. It's quite beat up from being used by my first daughter, than my second one and now by me again.
Regarding DNA amp, I bought it from my friend, Gavtron. The dac is also from him.
I haven't had a chance to roll the tubes. Maybe this weekend. I'm happy with the sound already though.post #17415 of 210813/10/14 at 6:32pmQuote:
P280 is an awesome case.
Not bezel-less, there's one there just really small. They are dell u2414h
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › GTA Spring 2016 meet 37 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › Ayre Acoustics QX-5 Twenty Digital Hub 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse