Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1160post #17386 of 212233/9/14 at 6:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17387 of 212233/9/14 at 8:05ampost #17388 of 212233/9/14 at 8:07ampost #17389 of 212233/9/14 at 8:09ampost #17390 of 212233/9/14 at 8:33ampost #17391 of 212233/9/14 at 8:35ampost #17392 of 212233/9/14 at 1:26pm
WOW thats an incredible spread.
Curious, why all the vibration isolation under the solid state components and not the turntable or tubes?post #17393 of 212233/9/14 at 3:09pm
Thanks. I like my TT - Music Hall MMF-7.1
I'll be needing to upgrade the cart late spring.
Not a DAC but the Apogee Big Ben Master Clock. A digital Swiss knife, if you would.Quote:
Top shelf left to right:
- HiFiMAN HE-Adapter
- Shindo Laboratory F2a Sinhonia monaural amps
- Music Hall MMF-7.1 Turntable
Middle shelf left to right:
- Shindo Laboratory Aurieges Moving Magnet Phono stage Preamp
- 2359glenn OTL amp
- Apogee Big Ben Master Clock
Bottom shelf left to right:
- Mac mini music server (tweaked); Audirvana Plus with Direct & Integer Mode Play; Amarra
- Mhdt USBridge Coax Out (192kHz)
- APC Power Conditioner
- Wyred4Sound DAC-1 upgraded with Digital board; ESR Low Super Caps
- Shindo Laboratory "Mr.T" Power Conditioner
Additional note: I send all the digital gears to the APC Power Conditioner and all the analog gears to the Shindo Laboratory "Mr.T" Power Conditioner. Sorta separating the Peas & Carrots...
- HiFiMAN HE-6 with custom Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone cable (4x19awg)Quote:
All the vintage lovelies are just out of view. Maybe a Panorama shot next time?
- 1978 Sansui G-22000
- 1980 Pioneer SX-D7000
- 1977 Pioneer SX-650
- 1977 Sony P5 Turntable
For Sale - Sunday Only!!! Open Till Midnight!!!
Only the Master Clock is solid state... but it's a clock. The preamp middle left is a tube preamp. My Mapleshade Iso tweaks are leftover from a previous system - all of those components are not on display in the above pix which include 6 pound brass footers.
Shindo Laboratory voiced their gears to be placed directly onto shelves with no iso tweaks. The current shelf is interim only until I can afford a tuned Box Furniture rack. I just moved and experimenting with the new environment - the new room has a different vibe, so trust and verify I say! Lastly, the current rack lacks vertical height clearance in the middle shelf needed for the proper tweaks.
On the TT, if you look at it more closely in the pix below, you'll notice the TT is isolated by design - a base sandwich with sorbothane filling the middle:
I hope the listing of gears, illustrations and brief explanations helps!
Edited by Silent One - 3/11/14 at 8:29ampost #17394 of 212233/9/14 at 3:36pmQuote:
Thanks for the explanations but all they did was help me drool summores.post #17395 of 212233/9/14 at 4:01pmQuote:
Git you a nice thick healthy slice of Pecan pie and an ice cold glass of milk...and you'll be set. For a few minutes anyways.post #17396 of 212233/9/14 at 4:32pmQuote:
More of a mincemeat kind of pie guy but that do sound good. Nope, homemade pineapple upside down cake out of Cook's Illustrated, thank you very much.post #17397 of 212233/9/14 at 4:37pmpost #17398 of 212233/9/14 at 5:20pmpost #17399 of 212233/10/14 at 2:18amQuote:
Amazing set up. Mind boggling.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio just now
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 9 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 9 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Violectric V800 v1 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 11 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...