Joseph69....is that the veneer that has glue on the unfinished side and is made to be ironed on? If so, I'd think that the heat of the amp might be a problem in the long run. Just curious.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1156post #17326 of 215763/2/14 at 4:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17327 of 215763/2/14 at 5:02amQuote:
joseph said this was just a trail run, he's going to go "woodied" for realpost #17328 of 215763/2/14 at 6:23amQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1
Hey some hosts only serve hors d'oeuvres or drinks on a tray.... Like your style!
Hey the schiit stack is pretty standard fare here. Just upgrade your cans and you'll be sorted. You may want to get a chain for your wallet though... Before it trys to make a run for it!
Way to go Joe, that looks seriously good. And what a fine idea!
Thank you, just wanted to get an idea how it would look, thanks again.
Thank you, I'm glad your enjoying the Fisher!Quote:
Yes it is, but its not made to be ironed on, it is flooring with glue on the back. Also as Jaywillin has said its not staying on I just wanted to get an idea how it would look. I plan to put either 1/2" or 3/4" mahogany or something similar, with a Crimson Fire red stain and polyurethane it until it looked dipped. I'm also going to go from the bottom all the way up to the top of the side just before side wall starts to roll into the top plate so it is fully sided. I just have to get the materials, so maybe today.Quote:
Edited by joseph69 - 3/2/14 at 6:29ampost #17329 of 215763/2/14 at 6:45ampost #17330 of 215763/2/14 at 9:18am
Thanks for the advice, but I plan to use 3M two sided tape, which works very well, or high temp silicone, which I use to hold cosmetic chrome pieces on the motorcycle, (which run well over 225 degrees), which also works very well. I want to use something that can be removed easily if necessary. I'm not even near this point yet, but I'll decide on either or, I'd rather not use a glue that hardens, thanks.
Edited by joseph69 - 3/2/14 at 9:21ampost #17331 of 215763/2/14 at 11:34ampost #17332 of 215763/2/14 at 4:57pmpost #17333 of 215763/2/14 at 6:32pmpost #17334 of 215763/4/14 at 9:00ampost #17335 of 215763/4/14 at 9:52ampost #17336 of 215763/4/14 at 10:00ampost #17337 of 215763/4/14 at 10:08am
Good bet ... . I'll need big bucks to improve it.
Oh wait ! ... I've tried A Totaldac D1 + Eddie Current Balancing Act last Saturday enveningpost #17338 of 215763/4/14 at 10:46amQuote:
You need helppost #17339 of 215763/4/14 at 10:53am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Ears problem with headphones, please help 15 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 56 seconds ago
- › Noise Cancelling distortions while moving 2 minutes ago
- › Understanding Digital and Analog Jitter 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › ADEL Drum: Bionic Earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear