62ohm, I love the SLI-80 and the HD800's You get the full benefit of this awesome amp through the headphone jack. I am very pleased.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1148post #17206 of 186252/20/14 at 11:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17207 of 186252/21/14 at 4:53am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
Got the SR-47 all cleaned up:
(havent got space to move the speakers yet, will be moving soon anyway)post #17208 of 186252/21/14 at 5:05amQuote:
If I had more space, I would buy myself a pair of MIssion floorstanders from the mid 90s in a second.post #17209 of 186252/21/14 at 5:46am
Off-topic, yes, but I can't resist...
No disrespect intended for those who find these attractive, as there's no accounting for my very poor taste, but I always thought they looked like someone applied a bolt-on fender flare kit - without the bolts. I'm literally irritated when I look at how the flares terminate at the "stock" door skins. Again, it's just my opinion, but to my eye, it cheapens the marque and is unworthy of the engineering that lies within.post #17210 of 186252/21/14 at 6:04amQuote:Originally Posted by zilch0md
No disrespect intended for those who find these attractive, as there's no accounting for my very poor taste, but I always thought they looked like someone applied a bolt-on fender flare kit - without the bolts. I'm literally irritated when I look at how the flares terminate at the "stock" door skins. Again, it's just my opinion, but to my eye, it cheapens the marque and is unworthy of the engineering that lies within.
Design wise, there are any opinions and most will be true (As an architect I know).
As a machine though... its definitely a dream! :)
(post full of bimmer bias :) :) )post #17211 of 186252/21/14 at 6:20ampost #17212 of 186252/21/14 at 6:34ampost #17213 of 186252/21/14 at 7:05amQuote:
I think there's a set of connections in the engine bay somewhere. Just put speaker taps on the battery poles and BAM! You're in business. Maybe it's enough to drive a pair of HE-6s correctly.
Kojakupost #17214 of 186252/21/14 at 9:12am
Hmm... the battery puts out 12V DC... my Nuforce Icon amp needs 12-15V input and pumps out 24W for my HE-6...post #17215 of 186252/21/14 at 9:21amQuote:
Solution: Get another E 30, run the batteries in parallel. Balanced Auto-Amp. I think I've just predicted the future of headfi.
= Dynamics, Pacing, Low-End Oomph.
The perfect answer for the HE-6 sounding somewhat anemic underpowered.
Kojakupost #17216 of 186252/21/14 at 9:30ampost #17217 of 186252/21/14 at 10:28am
Eh. I'll just plug-in one of those newfangled noise attenuators everyone packages with their universal IEMs nowadays.
Kojakupost #17218 of 186252/21/14 at 10:59ampost #17219 of 186252/21/14 at 11:21amQuote:
It's like 3 degrees of Kevin Bacon, but with headphones and the M3.
Kojakupost #17220 of 186252/21/14 at 12:05pm
"(please don't, or be prepared to put your and your acquaintance's life on the line to) Show us... your 3 degrees headphones to M3 connection !!! No deceased please... will you make it !?! bonus point for each 'Fukawa Aiko no orighinaru purinto' found on the wall !!!"
Edited by roskodan - 2/21/14 at 12:22pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 6 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Four High End Headphones For Sale (AKG, Mad Dog, Sony, Audio Technica) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › 2 days in Tokyo - looking for HighEnd HiFi shops 1 minute ago
- › Cant change my avatar 2 minutes ago
- › Good Amp and DAC? 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)