62ohm, I love the SLI-80 and the HD800's You get the full benefit of this awesome amp through the headphone jack. I am very pleased.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1148post #17206 of 184452/20/14 at 11:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17207 of 184452/21/14 at 4:53ampost #17208 of 184452/21/14 at 5:05amQuote:
If I had more space, I would buy myself a pair of MIssion floorstanders from the mid 90s in a second.post #17209 of 184452/21/14 at 5:46am
Off-topic, yes, but I can't resist...
No disrespect intended for those who find these attractive, as there's no accounting for my very poor taste, but I always thought they looked like someone applied a bolt-on fender flare kit - without the bolts. I'm literally irritated when I look at how the flares terminate at the "stock" door skins. Again, it's just my opinion, but to my eye, it cheapens the marque and is unworthy of the engineering that lies within.post #17210 of 184452/21/14 at 6:04amQuote:Originally Posted by zilch0md
No disrespect intended for those who find these attractive, as there's no accounting for my very poor taste, but I always thought they looked like someone applied a bolt-on fender flare kit - without the bolts. I'm literally irritated when I look at how the flares terminate at the "stock" door skins. Again, it's just my opinion, but to my eye, it cheapens the marque and is unworthy of the engineering that lies within.
Design wise, there are any opinions and most will be true (As an architect I know).
As a machine though... its definitely a dream! :)
(post full of bimmer bias :) :) )post #17211 of 184452/21/14 at 6:20ampost #17212 of 184452/21/14 at 6:34ampost #17213 of 184452/21/14 at 7:05amQuote:
I think there's a set of connections in the engine bay somewhere. Just put speaker taps on the battery poles and BAM! You're in business. Maybe it's enough to drive a pair of HE-6s correctly.
Kojakupost #17214 of 184452/21/14 at 9:12am
Hmm... the battery puts out 12V DC... my Nuforce Icon amp needs 12-15V input and pumps out 24W for my HE-6...post #17215 of 184452/21/14 at 9:21amQuote:
Solution: Get another E 30, run the batteries in parallel. Balanced Auto-Amp. I think I've just predicted the future of headfi.
= Dynamics, Pacing, Low-End Oomph.
The perfect answer for the HE-6 sounding somewhat anemic underpowered.
Kojakupost #17216 of 184452/21/14 at 9:30ampost #17217 of 184452/21/14 at 10:28am
Eh. I'll just plug-in one of those newfangled noise attenuators everyone packages with their universal IEMs nowadays.
Kojakupost #17218 of 184452/21/14 at 10:59ampost #17219 of 184452/21/14 at 11:21amQuote:
It's like 3 degrees of Kevin Bacon, but with headphones and the M3.
Kojakupost #17220 of 184452/21/14 at 12:05pm
"(please don't, or be prepared to put your and your acquaintance's life on the line to) Show us... your 3 degrees headphones to M3 connection !!! No deceased please... will you make it !?! bonus point for each 'Fukawa Aiko no orighinaru purinto' found on the wall !!!"
Edited by roskodan - 2/21/14 at 12:22pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 10 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 44 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Good headphones under $ 150, need your opinion! 3 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)