Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1145

post #17161 of 18813

They are worth it :) So much performance for such a small pricetag

post #17162 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androb View Post

Changed some tubes on the little dot smily_headphones1.gif) The left tube i'm holding is the original ones, now I got the Sylvania 6H5C!

¨



Quick question, what amplifier is that? It is beautiful.
post #17163 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


Quick question, what amplifier is that? It is beautiful.

Little Dot MK VI+

 

Kojaku

post #17164 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


Quick question, what amplifier is that? It is beautiful.

Yea what Kojaku said, and it sure is! :)

post #17165 of 18813

Sorry for another post hehe but dad just finished building this little badboy :)

 

 


A phono stage :)

post #17166 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


Quick question, what amplifier is that? It is beautiful.

Little Dot MK VI+

 

Kojaku

What are the power tubes?  Sure don't look like 6080's.  Please and thank you.

post #17167 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post
 

What are the power tubes?  Sure don't look like 6080's.  Please and thank you.

I'm not the owner, but they look like 5998's to me.

 

Kojaku

post #17168 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post
 

I'm not the owner, but they look like 5998's to me.

 

Kojaku

Sylvania 6H5C

post #17169 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgjy View Post
 

Sylvania 6H5C

I stand corrected. I'm not that big on tubes anymore xS

 

Kojaku

post #17170 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgjy View Post
 

Sylvania 6H5C

These tubes yes :) Also called 6N5S!

post #17171 of 18813

Time to make history:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've kinda gotten into the idea of taking some vanity shots of setups. No expert or anything, just like tinkering with ISO settings and whatnot. First pair of balanced m80s ever :)

 

Kojaku

post #17172 of 18813
hisQuote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post
 

Time to make history:

 

I've kinda gotten into the idea of taking some vanity shots of setups.  First pair of balanced m80s ever :)

 

Kojaku

"You're so vain, you probably think t thread is about you..." :D

 

Congrats on making history...looks really good...cheers!

post #17173 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

"You're so vain, you probably think t thread is about you..." :D

 

Congrats on making history...looks really good...cheers!

 

erm...I don't...I just wanted to share something :S

 

Kojaku

post #17174 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post
 

 

erm...I don't...I just wanted to share something :S

 

Kojaku

It's a famous Carly Simon song and a joke - vanity shots - get it...cheers!

 

You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot

Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you...

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_So_Vain

post #17175 of 18813
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

It's a famous Carly Simon song and a joke - vanity shots - get it...cheers!

 

You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot

Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you...

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_So_Vain

Ah, a little beyond my time lol xD

 

Kojaku

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...