Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1129post #16921 of 202262/1/14 at 4:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16922 of 202262/1/14 at 8:48pmpost #16923 of 202262/1/14 at 9:11pmpost #16924 of 202262/1/14 at 10:11pmpost #16925 of 202262/1/14 at 11:48pmpost #16926 of 202262/2/14 at 4:32ampost #16927 of 202262/2/14 at 4:40amQuote:
Funny you should say that, since taking the photo the system has already changed Graphics card is gone and excess USB controllers are disabled in bios. Can't be helped.post #16928 of 202262/2/14 at 4:56am
I was an endless tinkerer when I was building pc's. At least once a week, I'd find a way to improve my build. Sometimes cable management, sometimes a little better o/c and sometimes just a good cleaning. It was good times.post #16929 of 202262/2/14 at 5:08ampost #16930 of 202262/2/14 at 6:44am
Great looking set up there Bill. Those are the KEF LS50's right? They are on my short list for desktop speakers, how do you like them?
Never mind read previous posts
Edited by awsanderson - 2/2/14 at 10:40ampost #16931 of 202262/2/14 at 7:12ampost #16932 of 202262/2/14 at 8:09am
Thanks, it is little single ended pentode (SEP) built by Jef Larson (Abraxas Audio).
This one uses two 6CL6 tubes and one 6CA4 rectifier = 2.8 WPC into 8 ohms...speakers or cans...very sweet.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #16933 of 202262/2/14 at 10:42ampost #16934 of 202262/2/14 at 10:54ampost #16935 of 202262/2/14 at 11:19am
haah I wish.... When my youngest one gets a little older I'm gonna dabble into both speakers and vinyl again. I have my rig cordoned off but couldn't risk a turntable.
I did have a vintage dac (Arcam black box) there as well but it has become a little intermittent.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › The longevity of cheap alarm clocks 4 minutes ago
- › DAC Suggestions with XLR Outputs and a Headphone AMP? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › NEW Linnenberg Audio MAESTRO 8 minutes ago
- › Dac/Amp recommendations for AKG k7xx and Hifiman He-400i 9 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 10 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 10 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2