Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1129post #16921 of 212212/1/14 at 4:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16922 of 212212/1/14 at 8:48pmpost #16923 of 212212/1/14 at 9:11pmpost #16924 of 212212/1/14 at 10:11pmpost #16925 of 212212/1/14 at 11:48pmpost #16926 of 212212/2/14 at 4:32ampost #16927 of 212212/2/14 at 4:40amQuote:
Funny you should say that, since taking the photo the system has already changed Graphics card is gone and excess USB controllers are disabled in bios. Can't be helped.post #16928 of 212212/2/14 at 4:56am
I was an endless tinkerer when I was building pc's. At least once a week, I'd find a way to improve my build. Sometimes cable management, sometimes a little better o/c and sometimes just a good cleaning. It was good times.post #16929 of 212212/2/14 at 5:08ampost #16930 of 212212/2/14 at 6:44am
Great looking set up there Bill. Those are the KEF LS50's right? They are on my short list for desktop speakers, how do you like them?
Never mind read previous posts
Edited by awsanderson - 2/2/14 at 10:40ampost #16931 of 212212/2/14 at 7:12ampost #16932 of 212212/2/14 at 8:09am
Thanks, it is little single ended pentode (SEP) built by Jef Larson (Abraxas Audio).
This one uses two 6CL6 tubes and one 6CA4 rectifier = 2.8 WPC into 8 ohms...speakers or cans...very sweet.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #16933 of 212212/2/14 at 10:42ampost #16934 of 212212/2/14 at 10:54ampost #16935 of 212212/2/14 at 11:19am
haah I wish.... When my youngest one gets a little older I'm gonna dabble into both speakers and vinyl again. I have my rig cordoned off but couldn't risk a turntable.
I did have a vintage dac (Arcam black box) there as well but it has become a little intermittent.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 9 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 22 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 32 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 57 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › what do i get for my dt 990 pro 250 ohms 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...