Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1129post #16921 of 211972/1/14 at 4:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16922 of 211972/1/14 at 8:48pmpost #16923 of 211972/1/14 at 9:11pmpost #16924 of 211972/1/14 at 10:11pmpost #16925 of 211972/1/14 at 11:48pmpost #16926 of 211972/2/14 at 4:32ampost #16927 of 211972/2/14 at 4:40amQuote:
Funny you should say that, since taking the photo the system has already changed Graphics card is gone and excess USB controllers are disabled in bios. Can't be helped.post #16928 of 211972/2/14 at 4:56am
I was an endless tinkerer when I was building pc's. At least once a week, I'd find a way to improve my build. Sometimes cable management, sometimes a little better o/c and sometimes just a good cleaning. It was good times.post #16929 of 211972/2/14 at 5:08ampost #16930 of 211972/2/14 at 6:44am
Great looking set up there Bill. Those are the KEF LS50's right? They are on my short list for desktop speakers, how do you like them?
Never mind read previous posts
Edited by awsanderson - 2/2/14 at 10:40ampost #16931 of 211972/2/14 at 7:12ampost #16932 of 211972/2/14 at 8:09am
Thanks, it is little single ended pentode (SEP) built by Jef Larson (Abraxas Audio).
This one uses two 6CL6 tubes and one 6CA4 rectifier = 2.8 WPC into 8 ohms...speakers or cans...very sweet.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #16933 of 211972/2/14 at 10:42ampost #16934 of 211972/2/14 at 10:54ampost #16935 of 211972/2/14 at 11:19am
haah I wish.... When my youngest one gets a little older I'm gonna dabble into both speakers and vinyl again. I have my rig cordoned off but couldn't risk a turntable.
I did have a vintage dac (Arcam black box) there as well but it has become a little intermittent.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 11 seconds ago
- › First Post: Verification 54 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Who is/are the ultimate accreditation authority/authorities for... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...