Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1128post #16906 of 200232/1/14 at 11:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16907 of 200232/1/14 at 11:51ampost #16908 of 200232/1/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My official crack build with mods in still in progress this one is on loan for the week. I only have about an hour with it...completely stock with no SB.Quote:
There sure better be or I may have to thrown an Alabama hissy fit.post #16909 of 200232/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #16910 of 200232/1/14 at 12:10pmpost #16911 of 200232/1/14 at 12:20pmpost #16912 of 200232/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #16913 of 200232/1/14 at 12:22pmpost #16914 of 200232/1/14 at 12:27pmThanks Matt! I'm really digging the AKG K712s. Big improvement in sound and comfort over the K701s I had and I thought they were great. I'm in search of a new set of closed cans now to potentially replace my K271mkII. Considering the K545 since they're more portable. I need something for the office and at night that I can use with my iPad.
Billpost #16915 of 200232/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #16916 of 200232/1/14 at 12:29pmpost #16917 of 200232/1/14 at 1:15pmpost #16918 of 200232/1/14 at 1:22pm
It is. I've had them (and the Mcintosh) for a little over seven months and I don't see them getting "outgrown" by anything else in my system any time soon. They're working really well in my small, treated room in a near field configuration. Just a delight to listen to. You get lost in the music, not the sound if that makes any sense.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkpost #16919 of 200232/1/14 at 1:57pm
the first high end hi fi i was ever exposed to was all mcintosh gear, early 90's, it always has stuck with me, very nice !
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 26 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › <200 Open Backs 1 minute ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2