Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1128post #16906 of 216572/1/14 at 11:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16907 of 216572/1/14 at 11:51ampost #16908 of 216572/1/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My official crack build with mods in still in progress this one is on loan for the week. I only have about an hour with it...completely stock with no SB.Quote:
There sure better be or I may have to thrown an Alabama hissy fit.post #16909 of 216572/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #16910 of 216572/1/14 at 12:10pmpost #16911 of 216572/1/14 at 12:20pmpost #16912 of 216572/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #16913 of 216572/1/14 at 12:22pmpost #16914 of 216572/1/14 at 12:27pmThanks Matt! I'm really digging the AKG K712s. Big improvement in sound and comfort over the K701s I had and I thought they were great. I'm in search of a new set of closed cans now to potentially replace my K271mkII. Considering the K545 since they're more portable. I need something for the office and at night that I can use with my iPad.
Billpost #16915 of 216572/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #16916 of 216572/1/14 at 12:29pmpost #16917 of 216572/1/14 at 1:15pmpost #16918 of 216572/1/14 at 1:22pm
It is. I've had them (and the Mcintosh) for a little over seven months and I don't see them getting "outgrown" by anything else in my system any time soon. They're working really well in my small, treated room in a near field configuration. Just a delight to listen to. You get lost in the music, not the sound if that makes any sense.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkpost #16919 of 216572/1/14 at 1:57pm
the first high end hi fi i was ever exposed to was all mcintosh gear, early 90's, it always has stuck with me, very nice !
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 6 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO F1 and F3 IEM's 40 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Should I Buy Sennheiser HD600s or Should I Hold My Breath and Buy... 3 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 4 minutes ago
- › Official ♦♦ Chord Hugo2 Canadian Tour ♦♦ Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 4 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear