Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1128post #16906 of 214092/1/14 at 11:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16907 of 214092/1/14 at 11:51ampost #16908 of 214092/1/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My official crack build with mods in still in progress this one is on loan for the week. I only have about an hour with it...completely stock with no SB.Quote:
There sure better be or I may have to thrown an Alabama hissy fit.post #16909 of 214092/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #16910 of 214092/1/14 at 12:10pmpost #16911 of 214092/1/14 at 12:20pmpost #16912 of 214092/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #16913 of 214092/1/14 at 12:22pmpost #16914 of 214092/1/14 at 12:27pmThanks Matt! I'm really digging the AKG K712s. Big improvement in sound and comfort over the K701s I had and I thought they were great. I'm in search of a new set of closed cans now to potentially replace my K271mkII. Considering the K545 since they're more portable. I need something for the office and at night that I can use with my iPad.
Billpost #16915 of 214092/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #16916 of 214092/1/14 at 12:29pmpost #16917 of 214092/1/14 at 1:15pmpost #16918 of 214092/1/14 at 1:22pm
It is. I've had them (and the Mcintosh) for a little over seven months and I don't see them getting "outgrown" by anything else in my system any time soon. They're working really well in my small, treated room in a near field configuration. Just a delight to listen to. You get lost in the music, not the sound if that makes any sense.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkpost #16919 of 214092/1/14 at 1:57pm
the first high end hi fi i was ever exposed to was all mcintosh gear, early 90's, it always has stuck with me, very nice !
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › How Schiit stack A/B completely blew my mind 1 second ago
- › Looking for recommendations for my first headphones. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...