Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1128post #16906 of 201482/1/14 at 11:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16907 of 201482/1/14 at 11:51ampost #16908 of 201482/1/14 at 11:58amQuote:
My official crack build with mods in still in progress this one is on loan for the week. I only have about an hour with it...completely stock with no SB.Quote:
There sure better be or I may have to thrown an Alabama hissy fit.post #16909 of 201482/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #16910 of 201482/1/14 at 12:10pmpost #16911 of 201482/1/14 at 12:20pmpost #16912 of 201482/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #16913 of 201482/1/14 at 12:22pmpost #16914 of 201482/1/14 at 12:27pmThanks Matt! I'm really digging the AKG K712s. Big improvement in sound and comfort over the K701s I had and I thought they were great. I'm in search of a new set of closed cans now to potentially replace my K271mkII. Considering the K545 since they're more portable. I need something for the office and at night that I can use with my iPad.
Billpost #16915 of 201482/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #16916 of 201482/1/14 at 12:29pmpost #16917 of 201482/1/14 at 1:15pmpost #16918 of 201482/1/14 at 1:22pm
It is. I've had them (and the Mcintosh) for a little over seven months and I don't see them getting "outgrown" by anything else in my system any time soon. They're working really well in my small, treated room in a near field configuration. Just a delight to listen to. You get lost in the music, not the sound if that makes any sense.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkpost #16919 of 201482/1/14 at 1:57pm
the first high end hi fi i was ever exposed to was all mcintosh gear, early 90's, it always has stuck with me, very nice !
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Crackling noise in my AKG K702's 9 minutes ago
- › DAT player/recorder as source? 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)