Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1112post #16666 of 188121/21/14 at 9:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 188121/21/14 at 11:21ampost #16668 of 188121/21/14 at 12:13pmpost #16669 of 188121/21/14 at 12:24pmpost #16670 of 188121/21/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large, but who knows what ends up there in the futurepost #16671 of 188121/21/14 at 1:59pmpost #16672 of 188121/21/14 at 7:38pmpost #16673 of 188121/21/14 at 8:00pm
Impossible to be too large. LB1 is suggesting a MONSTER vintage receiver!post #16674 of 188121/21/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
And by the time she turns 5 she's going to want her own vinyl rigpost #16675 of 188121/22/14 at 8:25amQuote:
A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~
Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari because it will be a more affordable alternative.
I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.post #16676 of 188121/22/14 at 8:36ampost #16677 of 188121/22/14 at 8:55ampost #16678 of 188121/22/14 at 8:59amQuote:Yep that's MorbidToasters alright he let me play with it at the last Dallas meet.Originally Posted by parbakedQuote:That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?post #16679 of 188121/22/14 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by parbaked
That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?
I didn't see anybody touching it. The boy belongs to Patrick of Nice Cans Austin. Patrick complained that now his son wants a vinyl rig.post #16680 of 188121/22/14 at 10:46amQuote:
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › WTB Sennheiser 600 (EU) 11 seconds ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 27 seconds ago
- › WTB Ultrasone Pro 900 56 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Portable DAC/Amp for use on Android to use with se846. 1 minute ago
- › bryston bha-1 3 minutes ago
- › HD800: benefits of a 43 ohms impedance adapter ? 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)