Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1112post #16666 of 198681/21/14 at 12:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 198681/21/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large, but who knows what ends up there in the futurepost #16668 of 198681/21/14 at 1:59pmpost #16669 of 198681/21/14 at 7:38pmpost #16670 of 198681/21/14 at 8:00pm
Impossible to be too large. LB1 is suggesting a MONSTER vintage receiver!post #16671 of 198681/21/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
And by the time she turns 5 she's going to want her own vinyl rigpost #16672 of 198681/22/14 at 8:25amQuote:
A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~
Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari because it will be a more affordable alternative.
I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.post #16673 of 198681/22/14 at 8:36ampost #16674 of 198681/22/14 at 8:55ampost #16675 of 198681/22/14 at 8:59amQuote:Yep that's MorbidToasters alright he let me play with it at the last Dallas meet.Originally Posted by parbakedQuote:That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?post #16676 of 198681/22/14 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by parbaked
That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?
I didn't see anybody touching it. The boy belongs to Patrick of Nice Cans Austin. Patrick complained that now his son wants a vinyl rig.post #16677 of 198681/22/14 at 10:46amQuote:
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.post #16678 of 198681/22/14 at 11:19am
I was about to say the same thing, ha. Regardless, this is nice to see. :)post #16679 of 198681/22/14 at 11:23amQuote:Originally Posted by mnarwold
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.
Just chill man~
I am just kidding.
I think everyone wants to become a parent that can actually spoil their children. Weather or not they decide to do so, is another story.
The frequency response of a child is much wider than an adult. You should make your music life worth a while. But, HE-500 is too much for kids, way too heavy and uncomfortable. Try toss her some nice look ATH phones~
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Does anyone know when the next Portland / Oregon meet will be? 8 seconds ago
- › Amplification and Planar-Magnetic Headphones' purely resistive... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Is a dedicated source important in a high end setup? 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2