Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1112

post #16666 of 18383

post #16667 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaebae View Post
 

Very nice indeed. 

 

That bottom shelf is just crying out for a vintage receiver ;)

post #16668 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

Very nice indeed. 

 

That bottom shelf is just crying out for a vintage receiver ;)


Or 2...................

post #16669 of 18383

post #16670 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

Very nice indeed. 

 

That bottom shelf is just crying out for a vintage receiver ;)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
 


Or 2...................

i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large, but who knows what ends up there in the future

post #16671 of 18383

Damn I could use a rack like that.

post #16672 of 18383

So, my 3 year old daughter, after listening to headphones with daddy, said she wants a headphone amp for her birthday :)

This is the only place in the world that would appreciate such a statement

post #16673 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

That bottom shelf is just crying out for a vintage receiver ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaebae View Post
 

 

 

i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large

Impossible to be too large. LB1 is suggesting a MONSTER vintage receiver! :biggrin: 

post #16674 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnarwold View Post
 

So, my 3 year old daughter, after listening to headphones with daddy, said she wants a headphone amp for her birthday :)

This is the only place in the world that would appreciate such a statement

 

And by the time she turns 5 she's going to want her own vinyl rig :rolleyes:

post #16675 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnarwold View Post
 

So, my 3 year old daughter, after listening to headphones with daddy, said she wants a headphone amp for her birthday :)

This is the only place in the world that would appreciate such a statement


A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~

Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari  because it will be a more affordable alternative.

 

I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.

post #16676 of 18383

cmp3.9.27.0Lq4 0xad6b4f35

 Taken at the recent Austin meet.  6 years old and digging Bill Evans on vinyl.

post #16677 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cmp3.9.27.0Lq4 0xad6b4f35

 

 Taken at the recent Austin meet.  6 years old and digging Bill Evans on vinyl.

That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything? :eek: 

post #16678 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post

 

 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cmp3.9.27.0Lq4 0xad6b4f35

 



 Taken at the recent Austin meet.  6 years old and digging Bill Evans on vinyl.



That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything? eek.gif  
Yep that's MorbidToasters alright biggrin.gif he let me play with it at the last Dallas meet.
post #16679 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cmp3.9.27.0Lq4 0xad6b4f35

 

 Taken at the recent Austin meet.  6 years old and digging Bill Evans on vinyl.

That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything? :eek: 

I didn't see anybody touching it.  The boy belongs to Patrick of Nice Cans Austin.  Patrick complained that now his son wants a vinyl rig.

post #16680 of 18383
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHell View Post
 


A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~

Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari  because it will be a more affordable alternative.

 

I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.


You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...