Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1112post #16666 of 199881/21/14 at 12:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 199881/21/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large, but who knows what ends up there in the futurepost #16668 of 199881/21/14 at 1:59pmpost #16669 of 199881/21/14 at 7:38pmpost #16670 of 199881/21/14 at 8:00pm
Impossible to be too large. LB1 is suggesting a MONSTER vintage receiver!post #16671 of 199881/21/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
And by the time she turns 5 she's going to want her own vinyl rigpost #16672 of 199881/22/14 at 8:25amQuote:
A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~
Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari because it will be a more affordable alternative.
I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.post #16673 of 199881/22/14 at 8:36ampost #16674 of 199881/22/14 at 8:55ampost #16675 of 199881/22/14 at 8:59amQuote:Yep that's MorbidToasters alright he let me play with it at the last Dallas meet.Originally Posted by parbakedQuote:That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?post #16676 of 199881/22/14 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by parbaked
That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?
I didn't see anybody touching it. The boy belongs to Patrick of Nice Cans Austin. Patrick complained that now his son wants a vinyl rig.post #16677 of 199881/22/14 at 10:46amQuote:
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.post #16678 of 199881/22/14 at 11:19am
I was about to say the same thing, ha. Regardless, this is nice to see. :)post #16679 of 199881/22/14 at 11:23amQuote:Originally Posted by mnarwold
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.
Just chill man~
I am just kidding.
I think everyone wants to become a parent that can actually spoil their children. Weather or not they decide to do so, is another story.
The frequency response of a child is much wider than an adult. You should make your music life worth a while. But, HE-500 is too much for kids, way too heavy and uncomfortable. Try toss her some nice look ATH phones~
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 54 seconds ago
- › WTB - Schiit Modi OR Schiit Modi 2 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster MKII appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 9 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 10 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2