Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1112post #16666 of 216961/21/14 at 12:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 216961/21/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
i might have made the bottom shelf a bit too large, but who knows what ends up there in the futurepost #16668 of 216961/21/14 at 1:59pmpost #16669 of 216961/21/14 at 7:38pmpost #16670 of 216961/21/14 at 8:00pm
Impossible to be too large. LB1 is suggesting a MONSTER vintage receiver!post #16671 of 216961/21/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
And by the time she turns 5 she's going to want her own vinyl rigpost #16672 of 216961/22/14 at 8:25amQuote:
A typical case to produce a spoil child.Not sure what will be her 16 year old presents~
Hopefully you won't end up buying her a Ferrari because it will be a more affordable alternative.
I think my kid will just be happy to inherited my current gear.post #16673 of 216961/22/14 at 8:36ampost #16674 of 216961/22/14 at 8:55ampost #16675 of 216961/22/14 at 8:59amQuote:Yep that's MorbidToasters alright he let me play with it at the last Dallas meet.Originally Posted by parbakedQuote:That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?post #16676 of 216961/22/14 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by parbaked
That looks like the Morbid Toaster's rig...Did he let the young enthusiast touch anything?
I didn't see anybody touching it. The boy belongs to Patrick of Nice Cans Austin. Patrick complained that now his son wants a vinyl rig.post #16677 of 216961/22/14 at 10:46amQuote:
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.post #16678 of 216961/22/14 at 11:19am
I was about to say the same thing, ha. Regardless, this is nice to see. :)post #16679 of 216961/22/14 at 11:23amQuote:Originally Posted by mnarwold
You assume I would actually buy her an amp, which I would not. She doesn't have any understanding of what it does, she just sees that daddy has one and therefore it must be a good thing. She prefers to listen to her $10 headphones over my HE-500s becuase her HPs are pink. I don't make nearly enough to spoil a child. I only posted becuase I found the comment cute, and, as I said, this is the only place anyone would understand.
Just chill man~
I am just kidding.
I think everyone wants to become a parent that can actually spoil their children. Weather or not they decide to do so, is another story.
The frequency response of a child is much wider than an adult. You should make your music life worth a while. But, HE-500 is too much for kids, way too heavy and uncomfortable. Try toss her some nice look ATH phones~
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 11 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir2 Tube Rolling Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › accuracy is subjective 2 minutes ago
- › Which headphone please 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 12 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear