Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1105post #16561 of 184421/15/14 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16562 of 184421/15/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
Yeah, just gotta live with the cables that way. I really wanted multiples of the Single version, but just too pricey that way. So, I opted for the dual. I might still buy another one, a Single, down the road. Or, just spring for a bit more and get the Rooms one.post #16563 of 184421/15/14 at 1:31pmpost #16564 of 184421/15/14 at 1:43pm
Thanks. I could have sworn I posted these pics before. I can;t remember.
Rig with cans, and restoring / repainting the Darkvoice 337 chassis. Testing before buttoning everything back up. The faceplate is a royal pain to get on and off.
All done, with tube cage and new power switches.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/15/14 at 1:48pmpost #16565 of 184421/15/14 at 1:54pmpost #16566 of 184421/15/14 at 1:57pm
Recieved my MKVI+ :) Testing it only with rca and SE plug atm since i'm waiting for my Cardas XLR ic cable, and just ordered some connectors to make my own cable for my HD650 :) LCD-3 gonna get ordered after 8th Februari aswell so this will be a good year!post #16567 of 184421/15/14 at 2:48pmpost #16568 of 184421/15/14 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Chord Hugo, Bluetooth-paired with an Apple iPod Touch 64GB, playing music with MOG. At the time of this photo, I was walking around with the AKG K812, and didn't want any extra wires dangling from the rig, so I opted to use the Hugo's Bluetooth connectivity.
While this setup certainly doesn't extract the best from the Hugo, it is fantastic to have Bluetooth connectivity (and MOG) for a quick fix of music.
Thanks for sharing this Jude. It looks amazing.post #16569 of 184421/15/14 at 3:41pmpost #16570 of 184421/15/14 at 5:41pmpost #16571 of 184421/15/14 at 7:31pmpost #16572 of 184421/15/14 at 7:47pmpost #16573 of 184421/15/14 at 9:32pm
My new Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amplifier and Sennheiser CH 800 S balanced headphone cable arrived today. It didn't take me long to get the Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P headphone amp out and the new HDVA 600 installed. The headphone rig now consists of a Sony Vaio/JRiver Media Center 19 via USB to the W4S DAC2, Oppo BDP-83 as a transport feeding a digital signal to the Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 which is feeding the Sennheiser HDVA 600 with balanced Wireworld Silver Eclipse interconnects, Sennheiser HD800 headphone with CH 800 S balanced headphone cable. I have 13 hours on the HDVA 600 amp and about 28 hours on the HD800. Considering that break-in is on going this setup is sounding outstanding. Listening to Lee Ritenour - Rhythm Sessions hi-res download (24/96) right now. Just fabulous.
Edited by jdandy - 1/15/14 at 9:35pmpost #16574 of 184421/15/14 at 11:41pmpost #16575 of 184421/15/14 at 11:42pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 26 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for toddlers headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker stands... Non-sense or science? 2 minutes ago
- › What headphones for my type of music 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)