Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1105post #16561 of 186361/15/14 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16562 of 186361/15/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
Yeah, just gotta live with the cables that way. I really wanted multiples of the Single version, but just too pricey that way. So, I opted for the dual. I might still buy another one, a Single, down the road. Or, just spring for a bit more and get the Rooms one.post #16563 of 186361/15/14 at 1:31pmpost #16564 of 186361/15/14 at 1:43pm
Thanks. I could have sworn I posted these pics before. I can;t remember.
Rig with cans, and restoring / repainting the Darkvoice 337 chassis. Testing before buttoning everything back up. The faceplate is a royal pain to get on and off.
All done, with tube cage and new power switches.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/15/14 at 1:48pmpost #16565 of 186361/15/14 at 1:54pmpost #16566 of 186361/15/14 at 1:57pm
Recieved my MKVI+ :) Testing it only with rca and SE plug atm since i'm waiting for my Cardas XLR ic cable, and just ordered some connectors to make my own cable for my HD650 :) LCD-3 gonna get ordered after 8th Februari aswell so this will be a good year!post #16567 of 186361/15/14 at 2:48pmThread Starterpost #16568 of 186361/15/14 at 2:52pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Chord Hugo, Bluetooth-paired with an Apple iPod Touch 64GB, playing music with MOG. At the time of this photo, I was walking around with the AKG K812, and didn't want any extra wires dangling from the rig, so I opted to use the Hugo's Bluetooth connectivity.
While this setup certainly doesn't extract the best from the Hugo, it is fantastic to have Bluetooth connectivity (and MOG) for a quick fix of music.
Thanks for sharing this Jude. It looks amazing.post #16569 of 186361/15/14 at 3:41pmpost #16570 of 186361/15/14 at 5:41pmpost #16571 of 186361/15/14 at 7:31pmpost #16572 of 186361/15/14 at 7:47pmpost #16573 of 186361/15/14 at 9:32pm
My new Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amplifier and Sennheiser CH 800 S balanced headphone cable arrived today. It didn't take me long to get the Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P headphone amp out and the new HDVA 600 installed. The headphone rig now consists of a Sony Vaio/JRiver Media Center 19 via USB to the W4S DAC2, Oppo BDP-83 as a transport feeding a digital signal to the Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 which is feeding the Sennheiser HDVA 600 with balanced Wireworld Silver Eclipse interconnects, Sennheiser HD800 headphone with CH 800 S balanced headphone cable. I have 13 hours on the HDVA 600 amp and about 28 hours on the HD800. Considering that break-in is on going this setup is sounding outstanding. Listening to Lee Ritenour - Rhythm Sessions hi-res download (24/96) right now. Just fabulous.
Edited by jdandy - 1/15/14 at 9:35pmpost #16574 of 186361/15/14 at 11:41pmpost #16575 of 186361/15/14 at 11:42pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 6 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 8 seconds ago
- › [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD... 16 seconds ago
- › Oh no... near field system chewing up my listening time! 45 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 4 minutes ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)