Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1105post #16561 of 189211/15/14 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16562 of 189211/15/14 at 12:59pmQuote:
Yeah, just gotta live with the cables that way. I really wanted multiples of the Single version, but just too pricey that way. So, I opted for the dual. I might still buy another one, a Single, down the road. Or, just spring for a bit more and get the Rooms one.post #16563 of 189211/15/14 at 1:31pmpost #16564 of 189211/15/14 at 1:43pm
Thanks. I could have sworn I posted these pics before. I can;t remember.
Rig with cans, and restoring / repainting the Darkvoice 337 chassis. Testing before buttoning everything back up. The faceplate is a royal pain to get on and off.
All done, with tube cage and new power switches.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/15/14 at 1:48pmpost #16565 of 189211/15/14 at 1:54pmpost #16566 of 189211/15/14 at 1:57pm
Recieved my MKVI+ :) Testing it only with rca and SE plug atm since i'm waiting for my Cardas XLR ic cable, and just ordered some connectors to make my own cable for my HD650 :) LCD-3 gonna get ordered after 8th Februari aswell so this will be a good year!post #16567 of 189211/15/14 at 2:48pmThread Starterpost #16568 of 189211/15/14 at 2:52pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Chord Hugo, Bluetooth-paired with an Apple iPod Touch 64GB, playing music with MOG. At the time of this photo, I was walking around with the AKG K812, and didn't want any extra wires dangling from the rig, so I opted to use the Hugo's Bluetooth connectivity.
While this setup certainly doesn't extract the best from the Hugo, it is fantastic to have Bluetooth connectivity (and MOG) for a quick fix of music.
Thanks for sharing this Jude. It looks amazing.post #16569 of 189211/15/14 at 3:41pmpost #16570 of 189211/15/14 at 5:41pmpost #16571 of 189211/15/14 at 7:31pmpost #16572 of 189211/15/14 at 7:47pmpost #16573 of 189211/15/14 at 9:32pm
My new Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amplifier and Sennheiser CH 800 S balanced headphone cable arrived today. It didn't take me long to get the Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P headphone amp out and the new HDVA 600 installed. The headphone rig now consists of a Sony Vaio/JRiver Media Center 19 via USB to the W4S DAC2, Oppo BDP-83 as a transport feeding a digital signal to the Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 which is feeding the Sennheiser HDVA 600 with balanced Wireworld Silver Eclipse interconnects, Sennheiser HD800 headphone with CH 800 S balanced headphone cable. I have 13 hours on the HDVA 600 amp and about 28 hours on the HD800. Considering that break-in is on going this setup is sounding outstanding. Listening to Lee Ritenour - Rhythm Sessions hi-res download (24/96) right now. Just fabulous.
Edited by jdandy - 1/15/14 at 9:35pmpost #16574 of 189211/15/14 at 11:41pmpost #16575 of 189211/15/14 at 11:42pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ## FS Beyerdynamic DT880pro 250Ω(Australia,Melbourne) ## 57 seconds ago
- › Mostly Neutral, slightly warm headphones for Jazz 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 2 minutes ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 3 minutes ago
- › Moving beyond the DT990 Pro 250ohm 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)