- 1,312 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1103post #16531 of 187431/12/14 at 1:40pmMy sad excuse for a home setup while my bifrost is lost due to the winter storm. Oh yeah, and my new full-size cans are also lost due to the winter storm. WHOO.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16532 of 187431/12/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Lost? :-(post #16533 of 187431/12/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Yup. JFK apparently was the Bermuda triangle where my LCD-3s disappeared. My bifrost got shipped to the wrong person and is apparently just wantldering around the country until it finally finds me.
Kojakupost #16534 of 187431/12/14 at 2:21pmQuote:
Ouch, insurance? Does the airline cover that kind of thing?post #16535 of 187431/12/14 at 2:27pmpost #16536 of 187431/12/14 at 7:30pmQuote:
do they offer anything for compensation ?post #16537 of 187431/12/14 at 7:32pm
The seller insured it. It looks like it's on it's way though !post #16538 of 187431/14/14 at 12:54ampost #16539 of 187431/14/14 at 1:10am
Phew! I'm excited for you bro. Look forward to some impressions compared to your HD800.post #16540 of 187431/14/14 at 3:51ampost #16541 of 187431/14/14 at 7:30ampost #16542 of 187431/14/14 at 12:25pmpost #16543 of 187431/14/14 at 12:28pmpost #16544 of 187431/14/14 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrk
It is complete!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice pic as usual. How come you're not using the upper headband to hang your X1? Wouldn't that keep constant strain on the springs? Btw, is that stand only available in the UK? I think I saw it once while searching online, but can't remember where I saw it.post #16545 of 187431/14/14 at 12:45pm
I looked for UK stock but there isn't any, Germany is the source and it's sold by www.thomann.de - Shipping took a few days and there was no import tax for me to the UK either.
If I use the upper headband the cable jack tension section bends and touches the base, plus the elasticated headband doesn't go full back when stored this way too as it hits the bracket bits. As it is it doesn't put much stress on the band elastic at all. At best the band extends around 1cm which is way less than what I have extended when the headphone is on my head :p At least this way over time the band will slack and be less tight!
Edited by mrk - 1/14/14 at 12:48pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 5 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 6 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 11 seconds ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 51 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 nice condition 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)