Congrats on the new goodies! Yes, I'm familiar with 'Addicted to Audio' and have seen their effort. Also, it looks like your WooAudio WA5 has attracted a couple of fans.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1102post #16516 of 201481/11/14 at 12:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16517 of 201481/11/14 at 3:19ampost #16518 of 201481/11/14 at 4:12ampost #16519 of 201481/11/14 at 11:54amQuote:
Thanks. I've since raised the headphone stand so the cables won't bend at the bottom.post #16520 of 201481/11/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
Good call. Is that the HE-6? What pads do you have on there? They look amazing.post #16521 of 201481/11/14 at 12:41pm
Fidelia > FLAC Files > MHDT Labs Stockholm 2 > Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass with Genalex Gold Lion E88CC/6922 Tubes > Forza Re-Cabled Vegan LCD-2.2 & HE-500.
Power cables are the DFPC by LessLoss and all other cables are brands I do not know...post #16522 of 201481/11/14 at 3:04pmpost #16523 of 201481/11/14 at 3:24pmpost #16524 of 201481/11/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
Thanks, mnarwold. That's the HE-6 with Lawton Audio Pads.post #16525 of 201481/11/14 at 8:38pmpost #16526 of 201481/11/14 at 8:59pmpost #16527 of 201481/11/14 at 9:19pmpost #16528 of 201481/12/14 at 1:40pmMy sad excuse for a home setup while my bifrost is lost due to the winter storm. Oh yeah, and my new full-size cans are also lost due to the winter storm. WHOO.post #16529 of 201481/12/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Lost? :-(post #16530 of 201481/12/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Yup. JFK apparently was the Bermuda triangle where my LCD-3s disappeared. My bifrost got shipped to the wrong person and is apparently just wantldering around the country until it finally finds me.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2838 Active Users (510 Members and 2328 Guests)
- › Were the Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials wearing audiophile headphones? 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 8 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 10 minutes ago
- › Dedicated music server Laptop 11 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)