Congrats on the new goodies! Yes, I'm familiar with 'Addicted to Audio' and have seen their effort. Also, it looks like your WooAudio WA5 has attracted a couple of fans.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1102post #16516 of 201741/11/14 at 12:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16517 of 201741/11/14 at 3:19ampost #16518 of 201741/11/14 at 4:12ampost #16519 of 201741/11/14 at 11:54amQuote:
Thanks. I've since raised the headphone stand so the cables won't bend at the bottom.post #16520 of 201741/11/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
Good call. Is that the HE-6? What pads do you have on there? They look amazing.post #16521 of 201741/11/14 at 12:41pm
Fidelia > FLAC Files > MHDT Labs Stockholm 2 > Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass with Genalex Gold Lion E88CC/6922 Tubes > Forza Re-Cabled Vegan LCD-2.2 & HE-500.
Power cables are the DFPC by LessLoss and all other cables are brands I do not know...post #16522 of 201741/11/14 at 3:04pmpost #16523 of 201741/11/14 at 3:24pmpost #16524 of 201741/11/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
Thanks, mnarwold. That's the HE-6 with Lawton Audio Pads.post #16525 of 201741/11/14 at 8:38pmpost #16526 of 201741/11/14 at 8:59pmpost #16527 of 201741/11/14 at 9:19pmpost #16528 of 201741/12/14 at 1:40pmMy sad excuse for a home setup while my bifrost is lost due to the winter storm. Oh yeah, and my new full-size cans are also lost due to the winter storm. WHOO.post #16529 of 201741/12/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Lost? :-(post #16530 of 201741/12/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Yup. JFK apparently was the Bermuda triangle where my LCD-3s disappeared. My bifrost got shipped to the wrong person and is apparently just wantldering around the country until it finally finds me.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3602 Active Users (656 Members and 2946 Guests)
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 26 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 30 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 50 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica m50x - $125 woot.com 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 3 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Seeking some AK advice... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3