Congrats on the new goodies! Yes, I'm familiar with 'Addicted to Audio' and have seen their effort. Also, it looks like your WooAudio WA5 has attracted a couple of fans.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1102post #16516 of 213701/11/14 at 12:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16517 of 213701/11/14 at 3:19ampost #16518 of 213701/11/14 at 4:12ampost #16519 of 213701/11/14 at 11:54amQuote:
Thanks. I've since raised the headphone stand so the cables won't bend at the bottom.post #16520 of 213701/11/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
Good call. Is that the HE-6? What pads do you have on there? They look amazing.post #16521 of 213701/11/14 at 12:41pm
Fidelia > FLAC Files > MHDT Labs Stockholm 2 > Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass with Genalex Gold Lion E88CC/6922 Tubes > Forza Re-Cabled Vegan LCD-2.2 & HE-500.
Power cables are the DFPC by LessLoss and all other cables are brands I do not know...post #16522 of 213701/11/14 at 3:04pmpost #16523 of 213701/11/14 at 3:24pmpost #16524 of 213701/11/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
Thanks, mnarwold. That's the HE-6 with Lawton Audio Pads.post #16525 of 213701/11/14 at 8:38pmpost #16526 of 213701/11/14 at 8:59pmpost #16527 of 213701/11/14 at 9:19pmpost #16528 of 213701/12/14 at 1:40pmMy sad excuse for a home setup while my bifrost is lost due to the winter storm. Oh yeah, and my new full-size cans are also lost due to the winter storm. WHOO.post #16529 of 213701/12/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Lost? :-(post #16530 of 213701/12/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Yup. JFK apparently was the Bermuda triangle where my LCD-3s disappeared. My bifrost got shipped to the wrong person and is apparently just wantldering around the country until it finally finds me.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2703 Active Users (459 Members and 2244 Guests)
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 15 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 26 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 35 seconds ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 38 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 48 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...