Congrats on the new goodies! Yes, I'm familiar with 'Addicted to Audio' and have seen their effort. Also, it looks like your WooAudio WA5 has attracted a couple of fans.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi everyone, Before I start the review, I would like to thank Campfire Audio for making this awesome IEM, and also to d marc0 for inviting me in the tour. INTRODUCTION I'm an Indonesian...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION This is going to be a long review – I'll get that out up front. My time with the U6 has been a...
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Review under construction.
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1102post #16516 of 210611/11/14 at 12:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16517 of 210611/11/14 at 3:19ampost #16518 of 210611/11/14 at 4:12ampost #16519 of 210611/11/14 at 11:54amQuote:
Thanks. I've since raised the headphone stand so the cables won't bend at the bottom.post #16520 of 210611/11/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
Good call. Is that the HE-6? What pads do you have on there? They look amazing.post #16521 of 210611/11/14 at 12:41pm
Fidelia > FLAC Files > MHDT Labs Stockholm 2 > Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass with Genalex Gold Lion E88CC/6922 Tubes > Forza Re-Cabled Vegan LCD-2.2 & HE-500.
Power cables are the DFPC by LessLoss and all other cables are brands I do not know...post #16522 of 210611/11/14 at 3:04pmpost #16523 of 210611/11/14 at 3:24pmpost #16524 of 210611/11/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
Thanks, mnarwold. That's the HE-6 with Lawton Audio Pads.post #16525 of 210611/11/14 at 8:38pmpost #16526 of 210611/11/14 at 8:59pmpost #16527 of 210611/11/14 at 9:19pmpost #16528 of 210611/12/14 at 1:40pmMy sad excuse for a home setup while my bifrost is lost due to the winter storm. Oh yeah, and my new full-size cans are also lost due to the winter storm. WHOO.post #16529 of 210611/12/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Lost? :-(post #16530 of 210611/12/14 at 2:10pmQuote:
Yup. JFK apparently was the Bermuda triangle where my LCD-3s disappeared. My bifrost got shipped to the wrong person and is apparently just wantldering around the country until it finally finds me.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3062 Active Users (445 Members and 2617 Guests)
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › New to Audio 2 minutes ago
- › DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, February 27, 2016 -- Impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 3 minutes ago
- › MusicMaker TK12 Appreciation / Impressions Thread Dual BA and DD... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Delta Review by mark2410 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse