Thanks! It sounds even better than it looks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1095post #16411 of 202341/2/14 at 8:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16412 of 202341/2/14 at 8:07pmpost #16413 of 202341/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16414 of 202341/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16415 of 202341/2/14 at 8:25pmpost #16416 of 202341/3/14 at 5:40am
my god - tubes in the fire place. it does look like a nice fire thoughpost #16417 of 202341/3/14 at 6:28am
I am not sure how good it will perform in Canada, as for now we have -20 degree Celsius and the dramatic temperature may creak the glass~~~~
It does look like a good heater for my room though~~~post #16418 of 202341/3/14 at 8:29ampost #16419 of 202341/3/14 at 8:30amQuote:
Well，I plan to get a tube soon, but as far as my calss A goes, the do run very hot indeed~~~~~post #16420 of 202341/3/14 at 8:44amQuote:
Care to share the settings?post #16421 of 202341/3/14 at 10:41am
Couple days ago received my new-used pair of Magnepan MMG's. Even out of my humble Sony ES Receiver they sound fantastic. 95% of my listening of them so far has been without subwoofer, they seem to generate plenty of bass for my taste.post #16422 of 202341/3/14 at 10:54ampost #16423 of 202341/3/14 at 11:13ampost #16424 of 202341/3/14 at 11:18ampost #16425 of 202341/3/14 at 11:59am
Thanks! The MMG's sound particularly great with any acoustic + jazz + classical tracks I throw at them. One of these days I'll stop buying speakers + headphones and get a proper source .
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 4 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 35 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Please recommend best computer 2.1 setup (w/ my very specific desires) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2