Thanks! It sounds even better than it looks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1095post #16411 of 212211/2/14 at 8:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16412 of 212211/2/14 at 8:07pmpost #16413 of 212211/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16414 of 212211/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16415 of 212211/2/14 at 8:25pmpost #16416 of 212211/3/14 at 5:40am
my god - tubes in the fire place. it does look like a nice fire thoughpost #16417 of 212211/3/14 at 6:28am
I am not sure how good it will perform in Canada, as for now we have -20 degree Celsius and the dramatic temperature may creak the glass~~~~
It does look like a good heater for my room though~~~post #16418 of 212211/3/14 at 8:29ampost #16419 of 212211/3/14 at 8:30amQuote:
Well，I plan to get a tube soon, but as far as my calss A goes, the do run very hot indeed~~~~~post #16420 of 212211/3/14 at 8:44amQuote:
Care to share the settings?post #16421 of 212211/3/14 at 10:41am
Couple days ago received my new-used pair of Magnepan MMG's. Even out of my humble Sony ES Receiver they sound fantastic. 95% of my listening of them so far has been without subwoofer, they seem to generate plenty of bass for my taste.post #16422 of 212211/3/14 at 10:54ampost #16423 of 212211/3/14 at 11:13ampost #16424 of 212211/3/14 at 11:18ampost #16425 of 212211/3/14 at 11:59am
Thanks! The MMG's sound particularly great with any acoustic + jazz + classical tracks I throw at them. One of these days I'll stop buying speakers + headphones and get a proper source .
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What computer speakers to get? 15 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 10 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 13 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 14 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 14 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 14 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 16 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 16 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 18 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...