- 13,336 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Hipster Haven of the South (Austin, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1095post #16411 of 187411/2/14 at 5:02pmThe HD800 are easily my pick for best dynamic can. That being said I HATED them first listen. Didn't try them again until I invested a lot of money into source and amp. Made all the difference.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16412 of 187411/2/14 at 7:59pmpost #16413 of 187411/2/14 at 8:03pmpost #16414 of 187411/2/14 at 8:06pmpost #16415 of 187411/2/14 at 8:07pmpost #16416 of 187411/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16417 of 187411/2/14 at 8:20pmpost #16418 of 187411/2/14 at 8:25pmpost #16419 of 187411/3/14 at 5:40am
my god - tubes in the fire place. it does look like a nice fire thoughpost #16420 of 187411/3/14 at 6:28am
I am not sure how good it will perform in Canada, as for now we have -20 degree Celsius and the dramatic temperature may creak the glass~~~~
It does look like a good heater for my room though~~~post #16421 of 187411/3/14 at 8:29ampost #16422 of 187411/3/14 at 8:30amQuote:
Well，I plan to get a tube soon, but as far as my calss A goes, the do run very hot indeed~~~~~post #16423 of 187411/3/14 at 8:44amQuote:
Care to share the settings?post #16424 of 187411/3/14 at 10:41am
Couple days ago received my new-used pair of Magnepan MMG's. Even out of my humble Sony ES Receiver they sound fantastic. 95% of my listening of them so far has been without subwoofer, they seem to generate plenty of bass for my taste.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The scientific merit of Pono 44 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Fiio E10K 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-100 thread 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)