- 88 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Orange County
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1092post #16366 of 2122312/29/13 at 9:39amNice. Which W4S DAC is that and how do you like it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16367 of 2122312/29/13 at 12:05pmpost #16368 of 2122312/29/13 at 12:36pmpost #16369 of 2122312/29/13 at 5:53pmpost #16370 of 2122312/29/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Try using the dac section in the DA8 and amp section in the conductor. I think that is your best bet.post #16371 of 2122312/29/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
Oh, it's the HA-160DS, but yes, the DAC section of the DA8 plus the amplifier section of the Burson does sound pristine.post #16372 of 2122312/30/13 at 1:07amQuote:
I liked the 160ds for the money. Nice Dac/Amp combo with my HD650's....post #16373 of 2122312/31/13 at 2:13ampost #16374 of 2122312/31/13 at 6:55ampost #16375 of 2122312/31/13 at 4:05pm
drewTT.......That is the W4S DAC2. Hi-res from the laptop sounds super clean, open, dynamic and solid. I am pleased with the HD800/DAC2/Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P rig, although I have some interest in the new Sennheiser HDVA 600 amplifier. I wish there were some solid reviews available on the HDVA 600. It's tough to let go of that kind of money without some positive motivation from satisfied owners and/or an experienced reviewer.post #16376 of 2122312/31/13 at 4:30pmLooked thru quite a few of the rigs in this thread tonight. Makes me wonder what the total value of the equipment in the thread would be. $1 mil? $10 mil? I'm sure its a big number.post #16377 of 2122312/31/13 at 5:17pm
Wow some of you guys have epic headphone setups.
My humble little bundle:
NAD D 3020
For portable use I have the Sennheiser IE80 with custom cable and driven by the Note 3:
Edited by mrk - 12/31/13 at 5:18pmpost #16378 of 212231/1/14 at 3:56ampost #16379 of 212231/1/14 at 5:05pmQuote:
What body and glass do you shoot with?post #16380 of 212231/1/14 at 5:44pm
I used a Canon 5D Mark 3 and Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG. I have lighting manually controlled (bounced speedlite).
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 40 seconds ago
- › Jaybird Freedom or Bose Soundsport wireless? 52 seconds ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio 5 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › First impressions of this hifi audio thing 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 10 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...