- 52 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1092post #16366 of 1986812/29/13 at 9:39amNice. Which W4S DAC is that and how do you like it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16367 of 1986812/29/13 at 12:05pmpost #16368 of 1986812/29/13 at 12:36pmpost #16369 of 1986812/29/13 at 5:53pmpost #16370 of 1986812/29/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Try using the dac section in the DA8 and amp section in the conductor. I think that is your best bet.post #16371 of 1986812/29/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
Oh, it's the HA-160DS, but yes, the DAC section of the DA8 plus the amplifier section of the Burson does sound pristine.post #16372 of 1986812/30/13 at 1:07amQuote:
I liked the 160ds for the money. Nice Dac/Amp combo with my HD650's....post #16373 of 1986812/31/13 at 2:13ampost #16374 of 1986812/31/13 at 6:55ampost #16375 of 1986812/31/13 at 4:05pm
drewTT.......That is the W4S DAC2. Hi-res from the laptop sounds super clean, open, dynamic and solid. I am pleased with the HD800/DAC2/Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P rig, although I have some interest in the new Sennheiser HDVA 600 amplifier. I wish there were some solid reviews available on the HDVA 600. It's tough to let go of that kind of money without some positive motivation from satisfied owners and/or an experienced reviewer.post #16376 of 1986812/31/13 at 4:30pmLooked thru quite a few of the rigs in this thread tonight. Makes me wonder what the total value of the equipment in the thread would be. $1 mil? $10 mil? I'm sure its a big number.post #16377 of 1986812/31/13 at 5:17pm
Wow some of you guys have epic headphone setups.
My humble little bundle:
NAD D 3020
For portable use I have the Sennheiser IE80 with custom cable and driven by the Note 3:
Edited by mrk - 12/31/13 at 5:18pmpost #16378 of 198681/1/14 at 3:56ampost #16379 of 198681/1/14 at 5:05pmQuote:
What body and glass do you shoot with?post #16380 of 198681/1/14 at 5:44pm
I used a Canon 5D Mark 3 and Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG. I have lighting manually controlled (bounced speedlite).
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Whaddup, I'm a new member! 4 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 4 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 5 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2