Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1090post #16336 of 2113812/25/13 at 5:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16337 of 2113812/25/13 at 10:31pmpost #16338 of 2113812/26/13 at 4:11ampost #16339 of 2113812/26/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Not at all since I use my Audio Gd 15.32 as a DAC. The DAC's volume is controllable so I set it so I can still control the volume quite well with the TP-60. Sounds much better than the 15.32 on its own. Everything sounds more tighter and in control. Sounds awesome with the HE500s, it brings out more details in the music and sound.post #16340 of 2113812/26/13 at 6:07amQuote:
That's nice. My NFB-17.2 has fixed output, but I am going to add a passive preamp to get better volume play with my integrated amplifiers.
TP-60 might be the next amplifier I buy :)post #16341 of 2113812/26/13 at 6:58ampost #16342 of 2113812/26/13 at 7:02ampost #16343 of 2113812/26/13 at 10:56ampost #16344 of 2113812/26/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
Its such great value
Thankspost #16345 of 2113812/27/13 at 9:58ampost #16346 of 2113812/27/13 at 11:11ampost #16347 of 2113812/27/13 at 11:17ampost #16348 of 2113812/27/13 at 11:37ampost #16349 of 2113812/27/13 at 2:29pm
I'm just starting out in the audiophile community.
Samsung RV711, Audio-Technica Ath-M35, 2 CD Collection (I have ALAC and FLAC on my laptop), and an iPod Nano 7th gen syncing.
I also have a couple other things and a portable rig too but I'm not posting that now.post #16350 of 2113812/27/13 at 3:03pm
My parents got me a Little Dot mkII amp for Christmas!! Loving the warm tube sound even though the tubes aren't even fully burned in yet. The bass has suddenly come alive in my HD595's and classic rock sounds better than ever. I think I may be hooked on tube amps from now on, the cold sound of solid state seems so sterile for me or maybe I'm just burned out on it. Also bought a pair of 6ZH1P-EV tubes to begin a bit of tube rolling with.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: July 2nd,... 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Fender FXA5 first look by RedJohn456. PG 2123. 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A3 (DIY triple hybrid) Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 9 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 10 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...