Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1090post #16336 of 2130112/25/13 at 5:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16337 of 2130112/25/13 at 10:31pmpost #16338 of 2130112/26/13 at 4:11ampost #16339 of 2130112/26/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Not at all since I use my Audio Gd 15.32 as a DAC. The DAC's volume is controllable so I set it so I can still control the volume quite well with the TP-60. Sounds much better than the 15.32 on its own. Everything sounds more tighter and in control. Sounds awesome with the HE500s, it brings out more details in the music and sound.post #16340 of 2130112/26/13 at 6:07amQuote:
That's nice. My NFB-17.2 has fixed output, but I am going to add a passive preamp to get better volume play with my integrated amplifiers.
TP-60 might be the next amplifier I buy :)post #16341 of 2130112/26/13 at 6:58ampost #16342 of 2130112/26/13 at 7:02ampost #16343 of 2130112/26/13 at 10:56ampost #16344 of 2130112/26/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
Its such great value
Thankspost #16345 of 2130112/27/13 at 9:58ampost #16346 of 2130112/27/13 at 11:11ampost #16347 of 2130112/27/13 at 11:17ampost #16348 of 2130112/27/13 at 11:37ampost #16349 of 2130112/27/13 at 2:29pm
I'm just starting out in the audiophile community.
Samsung RV711, Audio-Technica Ath-M35, 2 CD Collection (I have ALAC and FLAC on my laptop), and an iPod Nano 7th gen syncing.
I also have a couple other things and a portable rig too but I'm not posting that now.post #16350 of 2130112/27/13 at 3:03pm
My parents got me a Little Dot mkII amp for Christmas!! Loving the warm tube sound even though the tubes aren't even fully burned in yet. The bass has suddenly come alive in my HD595's and classic rock sounds better than ever. I think I may be hooked on tube amps from now on, the cold sound of solid state seems so sterile for me or maybe I'm just burned out on it. Also bought a pair of 6ZH1P-EV tubes to begin a bit of tube rolling with.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 20 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 59 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › the Koss Keb9-i in-ear bud might just be spectacular 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Flagship Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...