Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1090post #16336 of 2014912/25/13 at 5:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16337 of 2014912/25/13 at 10:31pmpost #16338 of 2014912/26/13 at 4:11ampost #16339 of 2014912/26/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Not at all since I use my Audio Gd 15.32 as a DAC. The DAC's volume is controllable so I set it so I can still control the volume quite well with the TP-60. Sounds much better than the 15.32 on its own. Everything sounds more tighter and in control. Sounds awesome with the HE500s, it brings out more details in the music and sound.post #16340 of 2014912/26/13 at 6:07amQuote:
That's nice. My NFB-17.2 has fixed output, but I am going to add a passive preamp to get better volume play with my integrated amplifiers.
TP-60 might be the next amplifier I buy :)post #16341 of 2014912/26/13 at 6:58ampost #16342 of 2014912/26/13 at 7:02ampost #16343 of 2014912/26/13 at 10:56ampost #16344 of 2014912/26/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
Its such great value
Thankspost #16345 of 2014912/27/13 at 9:58ampost #16346 of 2014912/27/13 at 11:11ampost #16347 of 2014912/27/13 at 11:17ampost #16348 of 2014912/27/13 at 11:37ampost #16349 of 2014912/27/13 at 2:29pm
I'm just starting out in the audiophile community.
Samsung RV711, Audio-Technica Ath-M35, 2 CD Collection (I have ALAC and FLAC on my laptop), and an iPod Nano 7th gen syncing.
I also have a couple other things and a portable rig too but I'm not posting that now.post #16350 of 2014912/27/13 at 3:03pm
My parents got me a Little Dot mkII amp for Christmas!! Loving the warm tube sound even though the tubes aren't even fully burned in yet. The bass has suddenly come alive in my HD595's and classic rock sounds better than ever. I think I may be hooked on tube amps from now on, the cold sound of solid state seems so sterile for me or maybe I'm just burned out on it. Also bought a pair of 6ZH1P-EV tubes to begin a bit of tube rolling with.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 20 seconds ago
- › Looking for a pair of 'fun' closed-back headphones under 250$, any... 23 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 33 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › What are these songs (From a Chinese Buffet)? 3 minutes ago
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 4 minutes ago
- › 3.5mm to 2.5mm chat cable Xbox one for astro? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [FS] Fiio X1 (excelent condition) 4 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede (Maple/Original) *Free Shipping to... 13 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)