Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1090post #16336 of 1986812/25/13 at 5:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16337 of 1986812/25/13 at 10:31pmpost #16338 of 1986812/26/13 at 4:11ampost #16339 of 1986812/26/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Not at all since I use my Audio Gd 15.32 as a DAC. The DAC's volume is controllable so I set it so I can still control the volume quite well with the TP-60. Sounds much better than the 15.32 on its own. Everything sounds more tighter and in control. Sounds awesome with the HE500s, it brings out more details in the music and sound.post #16340 of 1986812/26/13 at 6:07amQuote:
That's nice. My NFB-17.2 has fixed output, but I am going to add a passive preamp to get better volume play with my integrated amplifiers.
TP-60 might be the next amplifier I buy :)post #16341 of 1986812/26/13 at 6:58ampost #16342 of 1986812/26/13 at 7:02ampost #16343 of 1986812/26/13 at 10:56ampost #16344 of 1986812/26/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
Its such great value
Thankspost #16345 of 1986812/27/13 at 9:58ampost #16346 of 1986812/27/13 at 11:11ampost #16347 of 1986812/27/13 at 11:17ampost #16348 of 1986812/27/13 at 11:37ampost #16349 of 1986812/27/13 at 2:29pm
I'm just starting out in the audiophile community.
Samsung RV711, Audio-Technica Ath-M35, 2 CD Collection (I have ALAC and FLAC on my laptop), and an iPod Nano 7th gen syncing.
I also have a couple other things and a portable rig too but I'm not posting that now.post #16350 of 1986812/27/13 at 3:03pm
My parents got me a Little Dot mkII amp for Christmas!! Loving the warm tube sound even though the tubes aren't even fully burned in yet. The bass has suddenly come alive in my HD595's and classic rock sounds better than ever. I think I may be hooked on tube amps from now on, the cold sound of solid state seems so sterile for me or maybe I'm just burned out on it. Also bought a pair of 6ZH1P-EV tubes to begin a bit of tube rolling with.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Looking for new headphones 25 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Looking for IEM or Full size headphones for roughly 100-400 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Is There Such A Device? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune,... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2