Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1089post #16321 of 2119012/24/13 at 9:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16322 of 2119012/24/13 at 1:01pm
I was experiencing a problem I could not get rid of (constant high pitch noise in left channel). I don't think it was X-Sabres fault per se, from what I had been told after I sent it to seller, diagnosis did not show any defects on my unit. But, since that noise was present no matter what I tried, I was somehow forced to change it for something else (unfortunately I did not have a chance to try out any isolation transformer, those are quite pricey around here). So I went for runner-up in my DAC list - Yulong DA8. However, X-Sabre had better synergy with the rest of my rig (at least to my ears), unfortunately I am very sensitive to background noises, even the slightest deviation from completely black background can distract me enough from enjoying the music. I think X-Sabres transformer is a bit more sensitive for power impurity (my guess right now is that something in our house infests our power with DC part which makes transformers to oscillate), or DA8 has better isolation between input power part and output circuits. Either-or, with DA8 background is completely quiet, which for me is a fair trade for very slightly less appealing sound signature.post #16323 of 2119012/24/13 at 1:26pmQuote:
They're excellent, another class up from the 650 entirely.post #16324 of 2119012/24/13 at 3:03pmQuote:
are you referring to the ones you have the wanted ad for? i'd be interested too
i got a new rack im going to get my gear on, and i'm wanting a stand rather that the hooks i'm using at the presentpost #16325 of 2119012/24/13 at 4:11pmpost #16326 of 2119012/24/13 at 4:14pmpost #16327 of 2119012/25/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Quote:post #16328 of 2119012/25/13 at 12:19pmpost #16329 of 2119012/25/13 at 12:47pmpost #16330 of 2119012/25/13 at 12:50pmpost #16331 of 2119012/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16332 of 2119012/25/13 at 3:02pmpost #16333 of 2119012/25/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
Please try to control your excitement.post #16334 of 2119012/25/13 at 4:47pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH MSR7 or ATH WS1100is? 3 minutes ago
- › Westone Customs - how have they evolved since ES5? 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2s impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 6 minutes ago
- › DC area meet - Sunday, June 26, 5pm - 9pm 6 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 6 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 7 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...