Sorry, double post...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1086post #16276 of 1737712/21/13 at 11:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16277 of 1737712/21/13 at 11:52ampost #16278 of 1737712/21/13 at 12:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Just got my new DAC that I hoped could be "next step" (or even a few "steps above") in terms of sound quality compared to my Linn Akurate DS/0/D... it's dCS Debussy and by the first impressions it easily justify the hopes I placed on it
So a few photos (once again, sorry for a quality, don't have a good camera and I'm bad at photography...) of my current home rig:
Stop posting your station, it's giving me shivers...post #16279 of 1737712/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
They are supposed to be on your head when your amp is on...
Sweet rig, enjoy!post #16280 of 1737712/21/13 at 1:14pmpost #16281 of 1737712/21/13 at 5:05pm[IMG]
Almost done with my bed side system
I Mac to SBT > Synchro Mesh both with CIA power supply's > balanced Havana> little dot MKVI+>HE500
Just wish I could use my SIG Pro and W3000 with this rig, LD single ended
Out sounds good but too noisypost #16282 of 1737712/21/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
Love everything, especially the kitten, but the screen seems obnoxious.post #16283 of 1737712/22/13 at 8:13am
Current desktop equipment, with the newly added PS500 in front. I missed having a pair of Grados in my collection ever since selling my RS1, and the PS500 appears to be a worthwhile addition.post #16284 of 1737712/22/13 at 8:26ampost #16285 of 1737712/22/13 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Current desktop equipment, with the newly added PS500 in front. I missed having a pair of Grados in my collection ever since selling my RS1, and the PS500 appears to be a worthwhile addition.
With that headphone amp, you'd be MAD to not have your favorite Grados!
Beautiful rig...enjoy!post #16286 of 1737712/22/13 at 11:19ampost #16287 of 1737712/22/13 at 11:32am
HeadFi'us Upgraditus hit again. Stage 1 - Naim DAC-V1 ultimate desktop DAC (for me) with a decent built in headphone amplifier. Schiit Vali on the side for fun and to change things up every once in a while. Stage 2 - 2014 will hopefully bring a Woo WA2 to finish things off.
Excuse the photo over processing, an ice storm hit last night and just killing time in Lightroom.post #16288 of 1737712/22/13 at 1:03pmpost #16289 of 1737712/22/13 at 1:28pmpost #16290 of 1737712/22/13 at 1:36pm
everything i've bought, has been online, whether here, or dealers websites, i'm not near any hi-fi dealers
the wadia was todd the vinyl junkie's deal of the day
i haven't heard the naim piece you have, but i've heard some of the gear before, always outstanding !!
Edited by jaywillin - 12/22/13 at 1:38pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Lets Talk Metal 41 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 58 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 311 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio BA100 added... 1 minute ago
- › Help with choosing headphones, hd 598 or focal spirit one. 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading from HD598 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs... 5 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude