Sorry, double post...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1086post #16276 of 1874412/21/13 at 11:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16277 of 1874412/21/13 at 11:52ampost #16278 of 1874412/21/13 at 12:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Just got my new DAC that I hoped could be "next step" (or even a few "steps above") in terms of sound quality compared to my Linn Akurate DS/0/D... it's dCS Debussy and by the first impressions it easily justify the hopes I placed on it
So a few photos (once again, sorry for a quality, don't have a good camera and I'm bad at photography...) of my current home rig:
Stop posting your station, it's giving me shivers...post #16279 of 1874412/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
They are supposed to be on your head when your amp is on...
Sweet rig, enjoy!post #16280 of 1874412/21/13 at 1:14pmpost #16281 of 1874412/21/13 at 5:05pm[IMG]
Almost done with my bed side system
I Mac to SBT > Synchro Mesh both with CIA power supply's > balanced Havana> little dot MKVI+>HE500
Just wish I could use my SIG Pro and W3000 with this rig, LD single ended
Out sounds good but too noisypost #16282 of 1874412/21/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
Love everything, especially the kitten, but the screen seems obnoxious.post #16283 of 1874412/22/13 at 8:13am
Current desktop equipment, with the newly added PS500 in front. I missed having a pair of Grados in my collection ever since selling my RS1, and the PS500 appears to be a worthwhile addition.post #16284 of 1874412/22/13 at 8:26ampost #16285 of 1874412/22/13 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Current desktop equipment, with the newly added PS500 in front. I missed having a pair of Grados in my collection ever since selling my RS1, and the PS500 appears to be a worthwhile addition.
With that headphone amp, you'd be MAD to not have your favorite Grados!
Beautiful rig...enjoy!post #16286 of 1874412/22/13 at 11:19ampost #16287 of 1874412/22/13 at 11:32am
HeadFi'us Upgraditus hit again. Stage 1 - Naim DAC-V1 ultimate desktop DAC (for me) with a decent built in headphone amplifier. Schiit Vali on the side for fun and to change things up every once in a while. Stage 2 - 2014 will hopefully bring a Woo WA2 to finish things off.
Excuse the photo over processing, an ice storm hit last night and just killing time in Lightroom.post #16288 of 1874412/22/13 at 1:03pmpost #16289 of 1874412/22/13 at 1:28pmpost #16290 of 1874412/22/13 at 1:36pm
everything i've bought, has been online, whether here, or dealers websites, i'm not near any hi-fi dealers
the wadia was todd the vinyl junkie's deal of the day
i haven't heard the naim piece you have, but i've heard some of the gear before, always outstanding !!
Edited by jaywillin - 12/22/13 at 1:38pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 1 minute ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Multichannel Music 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-ES55 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 4 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE900 - for Westone UM3X/ UM30 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)