Do you have a link to your modding process/instructions?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1082post #16216 of 2105212/18/13 at 4:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16217 of 2105212/18/13 at 6:36pm
Starting on page 220 in the Little Dot Tube Rolling thread you can follow along as a number of us began to experiment with various ways to run double triodes in Little Dot amps:
Eventually, I would like to put everything into some kind of enclosure, as my current configuration is rather fragile and doesn't travel well. For example, taking it to a meetup would be pretty difficult. But as long as I don't move it too much, it is very acceptable.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Cheerspost #16218 of 2105212/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #16219 of 2105212/18/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Wtf? Really?post #16220 of 2105212/18/13 at 8:16pmCompared to speakers, headphones are so ridiculously easy for an amplifier to drive. I mean, we're talking miliwatts here. As long as the amp has sufficient power, the Senns dont care how much it costs.post #16221 of 2105212/19/13 at 4:22ampost #16222 of 2105212/19/13 at 5:02ampost #16223 of 2105212/19/13 at 5:26amQuote:
We're on the same boat here mate, I'm using a $200 Schiit stack to drive minepost #16224 of 2105212/19/13 at 5:35ampost #16225 of 2105212/19/13 at 5:37ampost #16226 of 2105212/19/13 at 5:46ampost #16227 of 2105212/19/13 at 6:04am
Heres mine for over the xmas and probably for quite a few months. (apologies for the bad quality photo's)
Two amazing headphone stages right there from the 80's. Rotel and QED.
and upstairs when I want a warmer sound to curl up in bed with.
NAD 3020 with Rdac (hidden)post #16228 of 2105212/19/13 at 6:31ampost #16229 of 2105212/19/13 at 6:56amQuote:That man is a legend.
I'm currently running my SR80i's out of my iPhone 3GS and I'm beyond content.
And why yes, those are my new custom walnut cups from 7Keys that just for here yesterday!!
I think I might be done with the headphone game gentlemen. Maybe a modded T50RP in January but after that, i might be set for a few years.post #16230 of 2105212/19/13 at 7:35am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 20 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 58 seconds ago
- › Are there really no differences in sound quality between amps? 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds hurt my ears. Am I destined to never be able to wear earbuds? 7 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 7 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 9 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse