Do you have a link to your modding process/instructions?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble:Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing in-ears....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1082post #16216 of 2119312/18/13 at 4:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16217 of 2119312/18/13 at 6:36pm
Starting on page 220 in the Little Dot Tube Rolling thread you can follow along as a number of us began to experiment with various ways to run double triodes in Little Dot amps:
Eventually, I would like to put everything into some kind of enclosure, as my current configuration is rather fragile and doesn't travel well. For example, taking it to a meetup would be pretty difficult. But as long as I don't move it too much, it is very acceptable.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Cheerspost #16218 of 2119312/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #16219 of 2119312/18/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Wtf? Really?post #16220 of 2119312/18/13 at 8:16pmCompared to speakers, headphones are so ridiculously easy for an amplifier to drive. I mean, we're talking miliwatts here. As long as the amp has sufficient power, the Senns dont care how much it costs.post #16221 of 2119312/19/13 at 4:22ampost #16222 of 2119312/19/13 at 5:02ampost #16223 of 2119312/19/13 at 5:26amQuote:
We're on the same boat here mate, I'm using a $200 Schiit stack to drive minepost #16224 of 2119312/19/13 at 5:35ampost #16225 of 2119312/19/13 at 5:37ampost #16226 of 2119312/19/13 at 5:46ampost #16227 of 2119312/19/13 at 6:04am
Heres mine for over the xmas and probably for quite a few months. (apologies for the bad quality photo's)
Two amazing headphone stages right there from the 80's. Rotel and QED.
and upstairs when I want a warmer sound to curl up in bed with.
NAD 3020 with Rdac (hidden)post #16228 of 2119312/19/13 at 6:31ampost #16229 of 2119312/19/13 at 6:56amQuote:That man is a legend.
I'm currently running my SR80i's out of my iPhone 3GS and I'm beyond content.
And why yes, those are my new custom walnut cups from 7Keys that just for here yesterday!!
I think I might be done with the headphone game gentlemen. Maybe a modded T50RP in January but after that, i might be set for a few years.post #16230 of 2119312/19/13 at 7:35am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 26 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 38 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 41 seconds ago
- › Looking for an audio fix after getting a taste of a true Hi-Fi... 56 seconds ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Sony SA-3000 1 minute ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...