Do you have a link to your modding process/instructions?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1082post #16216 of 2123212/18/13 at 4:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16217 of 2123212/18/13 at 6:36pm
Starting on page 220 in the Little Dot Tube Rolling thread you can follow along as a number of us began to experiment with various ways to run double triodes in Little Dot amps:
Eventually, I would like to put everything into some kind of enclosure, as my current configuration is rather fragile and doesn't travel well. For example, taking it to a meetup would be pretty difficult. But as long as I don't move it too much, it is very acceptable.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Cheerspost #16218 of 2123212/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #16219 of 2123212/18/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Wtf? Really?post #16220 of 2123212/18/13 at 8:16pmCompared to speakers, headphones are so ridiculously easy for an amplifier to drive. I mean, we're talking miliwatts here. As long as the amp has sufficient power, the Senns dont care how much it costs.post #16221 of 2123212/19/13 at 4:22ampost #16222 of 2123212/19/13 at 5:02ampost #16223 of 2123212/19/13 at 5:26amQuote:
We're on the same boat here mate, I'm using a $200 Schiit stack to drive minepost #16224 of 2123212/19/13 at 5:35ampost #16225 of 2123212/19/13 at 5:37ampost #16226 of 2123212/19/13 at 5:46ampost #16227 of 2123212/19/13 at 6:04am
Heres mine for over the xmas and probably for quite a few months. (apologies for the bad quality photo's)
Two amazing headphone stages right there from the 80's. Rotel and QED.
and upstairs when I want a warmer sound to curl up in bed with.
NAD 3020 with Rdac (hidden)post #16228 of 2123212/19/13 at 6:31ampost #16229 of 2123212/19/13 at 6:56amQuote:That man is a legend.
I'm currently running my SR80i's out of my iPhone 3GS and I'm beyond content.
And why yes, those are my new custom walnut cups from 7Keys that just for here yesterday!!
I think I might be done with the headphone game gentlemen. Maybe a modded T50RP in January but after that, i might be set for a few years.post #16230 of 2123212/19/13 at 7:35am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Worthy upgrade from ATH MSR7 20 seconds ago
- › The AK320 thread 48 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › X2's worth the extra $$ over the SHP9500? 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FlipEars (CIEM, Made in the Philippines) 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...