Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog: A reference class Dog Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Alpha Dogs ($499USD, discontinued) with my own money after doing my own research and thus this is my...
Hi everyone, Before I start the review, I would like to thank Campfire Audio for making this awesome IEM, and also to d marc0 for inviting me in the tour. INTRODUCTION I'm an Indonesian...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION This is going to be a long review – I'll get that out up front. My time with the U6 has been a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 2106412/15/13 at 6:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16158 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16159 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16160 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16161 of 2106412/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16162 of 2106412/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16163 of 2106412/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16164 of 2106412/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16165 of 2106412/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16166 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16167 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!post #16168 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:36pm
If I had a HTPC at my disposal, could I stream my media to that PC (Jriver?) or buy a HDD for it and just store everything there and control everything from my android phone? (or buy a ipod as the remote is apparantly a LOT better). I don't have a screen, does anyone use Jriver or anything else for that matter without a screen? (just phone)?
Thanks for any info.post #16169 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
hmmm thanks a lot, pretty much answers my other question hehe. I'll have to look into this a bit more :)post #16170 of 2106412/15/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Yes, you can even stream full FLAC to your car. You can run the remote interface on Apple or Android. You can even connect other libraries from across the globe. You can literally do anything with JRiver, most people however only realize about 10% of its potential.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 seconds ago
- › F/S: HiFiMan HE-400i 45 seconds ago
- › FiiO AM2, AM3, AM5( Headphone Amplifier Modules) for X7 Review... 45 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 58 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › Xuelin Ihifi 800, a brief introduction 1 minute ago
- › For 6BL7 tube users 1 minute ago
- › balanced cable 1 minute ago
- › Small cd transport 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse