Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 2118812/15/13 at 6:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16158 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16159 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16160 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16161 of 2118812/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16162 of 2118812/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16163 of 2118812/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16164 of 2118812/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16165 of 2118812/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16166 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16167 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!post #16168 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:36pm
If I had a HTPC at my disposal, could I stream my media to that PC (Jriver?) or buy a HDD for it and just store everything there and control everything from my android phone? (or buy a ipod as the remote is apparantly a LOT better). I don't have a screen, does anyone use Jriver or anything else for that matter without a screen? (just phone)?
Thanks for any info.post #16169 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
hmmm thanks a lot, pretty much answers my other question hehe. I'll have to look into this a bit more :)post #16170 of 2118812/15/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Yes, you can even stream full FLAC to your car. You can run the remote interface on Apple or Android. You can even connect other libraries from across the globe. You can literally do anything with JRiver, most people however only realize about 10% of its potential.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... just now
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 58 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace Lepai 2020A+ 6 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...