Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 2166612/15/13 at 6:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16158 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16159 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16160 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16161 of 2166612/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16162 of 2166612/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16163 of 2166612/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16164 of 2166612/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16165 of 2166612/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16166 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16167 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!post #16168 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:36pm
If I had a HTPC at my disposal, could I stream my media to that PC (Jriver?) or buy a HDD for it and just store everything there and control everything from my android phone? (or buy a ipod as the remote is apparantly a LOT better). I don't have a screen, does anyone use Jriver or anything else for that matter without a screen? (just phone)?
Thanks for any info.post #16169 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
hmmm thanks a lot, pretty much answers my other question hehe. I'll have to look into this a bit more :)post #16170 of 2166612/15/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Yes, you can even stream full FLAC to your car. You can run the remote interface on Apple or Android. You can even connect other libraries from across the globe. You can literally do anything with JRiver, most people however only realize about 10% of its potential.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Unbalanced DAC with Balanced Amp 10 seconds ago
- › [FS] AK100 Mk2 Saphir + AK bumper 17 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 1 minute ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Stereo Tool (and other DSPs) 4 minutes ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear