Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 2123012/15/13 at 6:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16158 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16159 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16160 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16161 of 2123012/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16162 of 2123012/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16163 of 2123012/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16164 of 2123012/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16165 of 2123012/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16166 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16167 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!post #16168 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:36pm
If I had a HTPC at my disposal, could I stream my media to that PC (Jriver?) or buy a HDD for it and just store everything there and control everything from my android phone? (or buy a ipod as the remote is apparantly a LOT better). I don't have a screen, does anyone use Jriver or anything else for that matter without a screen? (just phone)?
Thanks for any info.post #16169 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
hmmm thanks a lot, pretty much answers my other question hehe. I'll have to look into this a bit more :)post #16170 of 2123012/15/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Yes, you can even stream full FLAC to your car. You can run the remote interface on Apple or Android. You can even connect other libraries from across the globe. You can literally do anything with JRiver, most people however only realize about 10% of its potential.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Discussion on MEE P1 and Burn In 20 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 22 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 24 seconds ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 3 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Auralic Aries Mini Streamer / DAC with SAMSUNG - 850 Evo Internal... 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...