Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 2005012/15/13 at 6:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16158 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16159 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16160 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16161 of 2005012/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16162 of 2005012/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16163 of 2005012/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16164 of 2005012/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16165 of 2005012/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16166 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16167 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!post #16168 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:36pm
If I had a HTPC at my disposal, could I stream my media to that PC (Jriver?) or buy a HDD for it and just store everything there and control everything from my android phone? (or buy a ipod as the remote is apparantly a LOT better). I don't have a screen, does anyone use Jriver or anything else for that matter without a screen? (just phone)?
Thanks for any info.post #16169 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
hmmm thanks a lot, pretty much answers my other question hehe. I'll have to look into this a bit more :)post #16170 of 2005012/15/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Yes, you can even stream full FLAC to your car. You can run the remote interface on Apple or Android. You can even connect other libraries from across the globe. You can literally do anything with JRiver, most people however only realize about 10% of its potential.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 15 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 35 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 55 seconds ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2