- 8,547 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1078post #16156 of 1892412/14/13 at 9:39pmOh the jacket looks black in that picture. The other looked possibly gray. I have some Oxyfuel and they have a silver/gray jacket.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16157 of 1892412/15/13 at 4:30am
That pic is actually some 1990's Denon interconnects to my CD.
The Zu cable is a 3.5 > RCA Mission for my iPod LOD was in the other shots...
Edited by parbaked - 12/15/13 at 4:34ampost #16158 of 1892412/15/13 at 5:09ampost #16159 of 1892412/15/13 at 6:15am
Thanks, but all credit to the builder and the original owner - whose speaker cabinet maker fabricated the side panels!post #16160 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:Interesting! Very similar design.post #16161 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:24amQuote:
This is how I feel. How do you all afford such complex equipment?post #16162 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:42ampost #16163 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:54ampost #16164 of 1892412/15/13 at 10:08ampost #16165 of 1892412/15/13 at 10:18ampost #16166 of 1892412/15/13 at 10:50ampost #16167 of 1892412/15/13 at 11:03ampost #16168 of 1892412/15/13 at 12:12pmpost #16169 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:27pm
Looking to make myself a little station but I'm wondering what most people who use digital music use as a source? I see great looking setups but rarely any source. USB coming from nearby computer?post #16170 of 1892412/15/13 at 9:33pm
Yep. I also use JRiver with JRemote on my iPad Mini for the ultimate media interface :) I'm sure there are youtube videos lurking of the process. check them out!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 5 seconds ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 17 seconds ago
- › Mostly Neutral, slightly warm headphones for Jazz 21 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Help needed, choosing headset for Xbox One 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Driver distance from mesh? 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)