Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1073post #16081 of 2107112/10/13 at 3:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16082 of 2107112/10/13 at 3:54pmpost #16083 of 2107112/10/13 at 4:25pm
Thanks! Picked it up this past summer. It's been a real treat finally getting one, albeit an entry level model, into my system.
Billpost #16084 of 2107112/10/13 at 4:33pm
Even "entry level' McIntosh is a bit expensive for me atm.
To be fair there is the occasional thing on audiogon, but they will never ship over to Aus and that would probably be damn near as expensive as the amp anyway...post #16085 of 2107112/10/13 at 6:01pmpost #16086 of 2107112/10/13 at 7:59pmpost #16087 of 2107112/10/13 at 8:21pmpost #16088 of 2107112/10/13 at 9:00pmpost #16089 of 2107112/10/13 at 11:23pmpost #16090 of 2107112/10/13 at 11:25pmpost #16091 of 2107112/11/13 at 1:16ampost #16092 of 2107112/11/13 at 4:12ampost #16093 of 2107112/11/13 at 4:14ampost #16094 of 2107112/11/13 at 5:12am
No, it's a DVD-757 that I use for DVD-A and SACD playback for the time being. Looking to move my DVD-2900 in there once I replace it in the family room with an Oppo.
Billpost #16095 of 2107112/11/13 at 5:15amQuote:
It's too soon to give a solid opinion on them. I only have about three albums worth of listening so far. Compared to my K701 they sound more refined and well rounded with a more comfortable headband. The memory foam earpads are more comfortable but I wish they were as deep or angled like the K701.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Member looking for input on a good first tube amp. 28 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 37 seconds ago
- › (Official) Sennheiser HD 630 VB Australian tour thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse