Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Yamaha UK for the sample. Full review...
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1073post #16081 of 2146312/10/13 at 3:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16082 of 2146312/10/13 at 3:54pmpost #16083 of 2146312/10/13 at 4:25pm
Thanks! Picked it up this past summer. It's been a real treat finally getting one, albeit an entry level model, into my system.
Billpost #16084 of 2146312/10/13 at 4:33pm
Even "entry level' McIntosh is a bit expensive for me atm.
To be fair there is the occasional thing on audiogon, but they will never ship over to Aus and that would probably be damn near as expensive as the amp anyway...post #16085 of 2146312/10/13 at 6:01pmpost #16086 of 2146312/10/13 at 7:59pmpost #16087 of 2146312/10/13 at 8:21pmpost #16088 of 2146312/10/13 at 9:00pmpost #16089 of 2146312/10/13 at 11:23pmpost #16090 of 2146312/10/13 at 11:25pmpost #16091 of 2146312/11/13 at 1:16ampost #16092 of 2146312/11/13 at 4:12ampost #16093 of 2146312/11/13 at 4:14ampost #16094 of 2146312/11/13 at 5:12am
No, it's a DVD-757 that I use for DVD-A and SACD playback for the time being. Looking to move my DVD-2900 in there once I replace it in the family room with an Oppo.
Billpost #16095 of 2146312/11/13 at 5:15amQuote:
It's too soon to give a solid opinion on them. I only have about three albums worth of listening so far. Compared to my K701 they sound more refined and well rounded with a more comfortable headband. The memory foam earpads are more comfortable but I wish they were as deep or angled like the K701.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › PROJECT WA5: Guess what?! Something amazing coming ...... 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Sunday, December 4, 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear