Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1073post #16081 of 2123012/10/13 at 3:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16082 of 2123012/10/13 at 3:54pmpost #16083 of 2123012/10/13 at 4:25pm
Thanks! Picked it up this past summer. It's been a real treat finally getting one, albeit an entry level model, into my system.
Billpost #16084 of 2123012/10/13 at 4:33pm
Even "entry level' McIntosh is a bit expensive for me atm.
To be fair there is the occasional thing on audiogon, but they will never ship over to Aus and that would probably be damn near as expensive as the amp anyway...post #16085 of 2123012/10/13 at 6:01pmpost #16086 of 2123012/10/13 at 7:59pmpost #16087 of 2123012/10/13 at 8:21pmpost #16088 of 2123012/10/13 at 9:00pmpost #16089 of 2123012/10/13 at 11:23pmpost #16090 of 2123012/10/13 at 11:25pmpost #16091 of 2123012/11/13 at 1:16ampost #16092 of 2123012/11/13 at 4:12ampost #16093 of 2123012/11/13 at 4:14ampost #16094 of 2123012/11/13 at 5:12am
No, it's a DVD-757 that I use for DVD-A and SACD playback for the time being. Looking to move my DVD-2900 in there once I replace it in the family room with an Oppo.
Billpost #16095 of 2123012/11/13 at 5:15amQuote:
It's too soon to give a solid opinion on them. I only have about three albums worth of listening so far. Compared to my K701 they sound more refined and well rounded with a more comfortable headband. The memory foam earpads are more comfortable but I wish they were as deep or angled like the K701.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 13 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 55 seconds ago
- › Tennmak 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Reference 10.32 1 minute ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread - July 16, 2016 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 - Do they really need an amp? 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...