Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1073post #16081 of 2022612/10/13 at 3:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16082 of 2022612/10/13 at 3:54pmpost #16083 of 2022612/10/13 at 4:25pm
Thanks! Picked it up this past summer. It's been a real treat finally getting one, albeit an entry level model, into my system.
Billpost #16084 of 2022612/10/13 at 4:33pm
Even "entry level' McIntosh is a bit expensive for me atm.
To be fair there is the occasional thing on audiogon, but they will never ship over to Aus and that would probably be damn near as expensive as the amp anyway...post #16085 of 2022612/10/13 at 6:01pmpost #16086 of 2022612/10/13 at 7:59pmpost #16087 of 2022612/10/13 at 8:21pmpost #16088 of 2022612/10/13 at 9:00pmpost #16089 of 2022612/10/13 at 11:23pmpost #16090 of 2022612/10/13 at 11:25pmpost #16091 of 2022612/11/13 at 1:16ampost #16092 of 2022612/11/13 at 4:12ampost #16093 of 2022612/11/13 at 4:14ampost #16094 of 2022612/11/13 at 5:12am
No, it's a DVD-757 that I use for DVD-A and SACD playback for the time being. Looking to move my DVD-2900 in there once I replace it in the family room with an Oppo.
Billpost #16095 of 2022612/11/13 at 5:15amQuote:
It's too soon to give a solid opinion on them. I only have about three albums worth of listening so far. Compared to my K701 they sound more refined and well rounded with a more comfortable headband. The memory foam earpads are more comfortable but I wish they were as deep or angled like the K701.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 16 seconds ago
- › WEE - new product from Woo Audio 34 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 50 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your speaker setup! 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2