Just walked in @ 1700 hrs and flipped the switch for a 2 hour warm-up. Not that they need 2 hours, but I do to fix dinner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1072post #16066 of 2005012/9/13 at 5:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16067 of 2005012/9/13 at 6:42pmpost #16068 of 2005012/9/13 at 7:39pmpost #16069 of 2005012/10/13 at 2:00ampost #16070 of 2005012/10/13 at 4:38ampost #16071 of 2005012/10/13 at 7:45ampost #16072 of 2005012/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:
So what exactly takes 2 hours to cook for dinner? Nice set up, one that I would love to hear!post #16073 of 2005012/10/13 at 8:11ampost #16074 of 2005012/10/13 at 8:29ampost #16075 of 2005012/10/13 at 8:46amQuote:
They are completely different headphones to me. I prefer the the HD700 as it sounds more alive and warm to me but the K701 is very nice for solo piano or small combo jazz. I spend more time with the HD700 on my head though as it is a very nice all arounder!post #16076 of 2005012/10/13 at 1:52pmpost #16077 of 2005012/10/13 at 2:25pm
Thanks! I sometimes look at other photos and wonder how they keep everything looking so pristine all the time, lol. I love a well shot rig and some here are so nice it seems slightly insane, or possibly something to strive for!post #16078 of 2005012/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:I keep all the mess BEHIND the system, that's the key my friendOriginally Posted by morserotoninpost #16079 of 2005012/10/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
AH!! I work from home so that area is in use about 12 hours a day... it gets a bit cluttered as a result.post #16080 of 2005012/10/13 at 3:26pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout 11 seconds ago
- › I don't like western cosplayers imitating Anime characters, they... 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2