Just walked in @ 1700 hrs and flipped the switch for a 2 hour warm-up. Not that they need 2 hours, but I do to fix dinner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Shozy reached out to me and offered me a free set (just paid shipping+handling) in exchange for my review, and I gladly accepted. Many thanks to Shozy for this opportunity. Even though Shozy...
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1072post #16066 of 2108112/9/13 at 5:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16067 of 2108112/9/13 at 6:42pmpost #16068 of 2108112/9/13 at 7:39pmpost #16069 of 2108112/10/13 at 2:00ampost #16070 of 2108112/10/13 at 4:38ampost #16071 of 2108112/10/13 at 7:45ampost #16072 of 2108112/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:
So what exactly takes 2 hours to cook for dinner? Nice set up, one that I would love to hear!post #16073 of 2108112/10/13 at 8:11ampost #16074 of 2108112/10/13 at 8:29ampost #16075 of 2108112/10/13 at 8:46amQuote:
They are completely different headphones to me. I prefer the the HD700 as it sounds more alive and warm to me but the K701 is very nice for solo piano or small combo jazz. I spend more time with the HD700 on my head though as it is a very nice all arounder!post #16076 of 2108112/10/13 at 1:52pmpost #16077 of 2108112/10/13 at 2:25pm
Thanks! I sometimes look at other photos and wonder how they keep everything looking so pristine all the time, lol. I love a well shot rig and some here are so nice it seems slightly insane, or possibly something to strive for!post #16078 of 2108112/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:I keep all the mess BEHIND the system, that's the key my friendOriginally Posted by morserotoninpost #16079 of 2108112/10/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
AH!! I work from home so that area is in use about 12 hours a day... it gets a bit cluttered as a result.post #16080 of 2108112/10/13 at 3:26pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Show Newport Beach June 2-5th Headphonium and 2 Channel Audio... 1 minute ago
- › Beyer T1.2 or HD800S? 1 minute ago
- › Help me understand WHY I like a soundsignature. 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buy "OSSIC X" or not? 5 minutes ago
- › General use closed headphones that do not require an amp with... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 8 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse