Just walked in @ 1700 hrs and flipped the switch for a 2 hour warm-up. Not that they need 2 hours, but I do to fix dinner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1072post #16066 of 2169612/9/13 at 5:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16067 of 2169612/9/13 at 6:42pmpost #16068 of 2169612/9/13 at 7:39pmpost #16069 of 2169612/10/13 at 2:00ampost #16070 of 2169612/10/13 at 4:38ampost #16071 of 2169612/10/13 at 7:45ampost #16072 of 2169612/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:
So what exactly takes 2 hours to cook for dinner? Nice set up, one that I would love to hear!post #16073 of 2169612/10/13 at 8:11ampost #16074 of 2169612/10/13 at 8:29ampost #16075 of 2169612/10/13 at 8:46amQuote:
They are completely different headphones to me. I prefer the the HD700 as it sounds more alive and warm to me but the K701 is very nice for solo piano or small combo jazz. I spend more time with the HD700 on my head though as it is a very nice all arounder!post #16076 of 2169612/10/13 at 1:52pmpost #16077 of 2169612/10/13 at 2:25pm
Thanks! I sometimes look at other photos and wonder how they keep everything looking so pristine all the time, lol. I love a well shot rig and some here are so nice it seems slightly insane, or possibly something to strive for!post #16078 of 2169612/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:I keep all the mess BEHIND the system, that's the key my friendOriginally Posted by morserotoninpost #16079 of 2169612/10/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
AH!! I work from home so that area is in use about 12 hours a day... it gets a bit cluttered as a result.post #16080 of 2169612/10/13 at 3:26pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › SonicTransporter AP 8TB Roon Server With SSD 1 minute ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › IC: LZ A4 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 5 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear