Just walked in @ 1700 hrs and flipped the switch for a 2 hour warm-up. Not that they need 2 hours, but I do to fix dinner.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1072post #16066 of 1997012/9/13 at 5:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16067 of 1997012/9/13 at 6:42pmpost #16068 of 1997012/9/13 at 7:39pmpost #16069 of 1997012/10/13 at 2:00ampost #16070 of 1997012/10/13 at 4:38ampost #16071 of 1997012/10/13 at 7:45ampost #16072 of 1997012/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:
So what exactly takes 2 hours to cook for dinner? Nice set up, one that I would love to hear!post #16073 of 1997012/10/13 at 8:11ampost #16074 of 1997012/10/13 at 8:29ampost #16075 of 1997012/10/13 at 8:46amQuote:
They are completely different headphones to me. I prefer the the HD700 as it sounds more alive and warm to me but the K701 is very nice for solo piano or small combo jazz. I spend more time with the HD700 on my head though as it is a very nice all arounder!post #16076 of 1997012/10/13 at 1:52pmpost #16077 of 1997012/10/13 at 2:25pm
Thanks! I sometimes look at other photos and wonder how they keep everything looking so pristine all the time, lol. I love a well shot rig and some here are so nice it seems slightly insane, or possibly something to strive for!post #16078 of 1997012/10/13 at 2:47pmQuote:I keep all the mess BEHIND the system, that's the key my friendOriginally Posted by morserotoninpost #16079 of 1997012/10/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
AH!! I work from home so that area is in use about 12 hours a day... it gets a bit cluttered as a result.post #16080 of 1997012/10/13 at 3:26pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 13 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 17 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 33 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › vinyl playback setup - suggestions! 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2