Am I the only one that thinks the polarity switches on the Grado HP1000 look like some very small nipples?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
When Blue Microphones (started in California in 1995) announced the Mo-Fi, I was immediately intrigued. Here was a well-respected and highly regarded microphone manufacturer with...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1069post #16021 of 1904212/6/13 at 11:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16022 of 1904212/7/13 at 1:23ampost #16023 of 1904212/7/13 at 2:38am
Scotch is the perfect audio accompaniment. Especially good with Jazz
Ooh is that a new turntable? Nicey.post #16024 of 1904212/7/13 at 4:08ampost #16025 of 1904212/7/13 at 5:45am
Same Music Hall TT except for it's now displayed playing something...post #16026 of 1904212/7/13 at 5:46amQuote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs
Quote:Originally Posted by Silent One Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gorgeous as always SO! What are you using for a cartridge and Phono Pre?
Thanks. The Pre-amp has a built-in Moving Magnet Phono Stage. Cartridge is factory installed Goldring Eroica-H (High output)
Edited by Silent One - 12/7/13 at 6:08ampost #16027 of 1904212/7/13 at 6:31pm
KEF Coda 9 floor standing speakers; Auditorium 23 A23 Silver speaker cable; Japanese floor standing candle holders.
Edited by Silent One - 12/8/13 at 1:33pmpost #16028 of 1904212/7/13 at 6:39pmpost #16029 of 1904212/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #16030 of 1904212/7/13 at 7:01pm
I asked if i could sip the 'pitch perfect' kool-aid unsweetened and he said "Too late... it's already mixed!"post #16031 of 1904212/7/13 at 7:03pmpost #16032 of 1904212/7/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
That's too funny!!!!!!
He told me there was no vegan offerings...pork fat or nothin'!
Bottom line: Matt picks your poison...post #16033 of 1904212/7/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
I'm hoping to get some of those cables next year. Also want some killer candle holders like those after I move.post #16034 of 1904212/7/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
very nice, the layout is lovely. What speakers are those? Is that a Antelope Zodiac DAC?post #16035 of 1904212/7/13 at 9:42pmQuote:
I picked the candle holders up in '97. And no matter where I've lived, I always have them in the listening area... very relaxing.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › New desktop setup? 1 minute ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone & Amp Impedance Questions? Find the answers here! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Most comfortable, portable, over the ear cans? Under $200 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)