Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1056post #15826 of 2113111/19/13 at 10:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15827 of 2113111/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #15828 of 2113111/19/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Thanks a lot!
The shelf is actually just an Ikea Expedit (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90116275/) that I added some legs to (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/). The shelves are the perfect size for LPs.post #15829 of 2113111/19/13 at 11:32pm
Well, I had to address a few different audiences, so...post #15830 of 2113111/20/13 at 1:19ampost #15831 of 2113111/20/13 at 1:48amQuote:
You have no idea. The amount of patience I had to exercise since January and not being able to hear my rig, could fuel the Space Shuttle. It's been a very long non-audio year.post #15832 of 2113111/20/13 at 2:26amQuote:
Bad example Shuttle operation are over. Might have been able to put a man on Mars though:0)
You must have a decent portable rig to cover over the rough spots. Sort of Methodone regimen for audiophiles.post #15833 of 2113111/20/13 at 2:32amQuote:
Absolutely! The portable rig that got me through most of this year shown below - iPod>Sansui G-22000>HD650:post #15834 of 2113111/20/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Kind of hard to jam that Sansui(nice piece though) in a pocket:) Methinks your idea of portable and mine differ slightly.post #15835 of 2113111/20/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Bragging is OK when it is warranted like this is!post #15836 of 2113111/20/13 at 3:09am
I was inspired by all the wood in your back yard.post #15837 of 2113111/20/13 at 4:09ampost #15838 of 2113111/20/13 at 4:56ampost #15839 of 2113111/20/13 at 5:34am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Three Word Story 4 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 17 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 43 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Best <USD 600 DAP for sensitive IEMs? 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 4 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...