Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1056post #15826 of 2123211/19/13 at 10:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15827 of 2123211/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #15828 of 2123211/19/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Thanks a lot!
The shelf is actually just an Ikea Expedit (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90116275/) that I added some legs to (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/). The shelves are the perfect size for LPs.post #15829 of 2123211/19/13 at 11:32pm
Well, I had to address a few different audiences, so...post #15830 of 2123211/20/13 at 1:19ampost #15831 of 2123211/20/13 at 1:48amQuote:
You have no idea. The amount of patience I had to exercise since January and not being able to hear my rig, could fuel the Space Shuttle. It's been a very long non-audio year.post #15832 of 2123211/20/13 at 2:26amQuote:
Bad example Shuttle operation are over. Might have been able to put a man on Mars though:0)
You must have a decent portable rig to cover over the rough spots. Sort of Methodone regimen for audiophiles.post #15833 of 2123211/20/13 at 2:32amQuote:
Absolutely! The portable rig that got me through most of this year shown below - iPod>Sansui G-22000>HD650:post #15834 of 2123211/20/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Kind of hard to jam that Sansui(nice piece though) in a pocket:) Methinks your idea of portable and mine differ slightly.post #15835 of 2123211/20/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Bragging is OK when it is warranted like this is!post #15836 of 2123211/20/13 at 3:09am
I was inspired by all the wood in your back yard.post #15837 of 2123211/20/13 at 4:09ampost #15838 of 2123211/20/13 at 4:56ampost #15839 of 2123211/20/13 at 5:34am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 31 seconds ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Lightning port headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 2 minutes ago
- › X3 2nd Gen database 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...