Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1056post #15826 of 2169611/19/13 at 10:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15827 of 2169611/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #15828 of 2169611/19/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Thanks a lot!
The shelf is actually just an Ikea Expedit (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90116275/) that I added some legs to (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/). The shelves are the perfect size for LPs.post #15829 of 2169611/19/13 at 11:32pm
Well, I had to address a few different audiences, so...post #15830 of 2169611/20/13 at 1:19ampost #15831 of 2169611/20/13 at 1:48amQuote:
You have no idea. The amount of patience I had to exercise since January and not being able to hear my rig, could fuel the Space Shuttle. It's been a very long non-audio year.post #15832 of 2169611/20/13 at 2:26amQuote:
Bad example Shuttle operation are over. Might have been able to put a man on Mars though:0)
You must have a decent portable rig to cover over the rough spots. Sort of Methodone regimen for audiophiles.post #15833 of 2169611/20/13 at 2:32amQuote:
Absolutely! The portable rig that got me through most of this year shown below - iPod>Sansui G-22000>HD650:post #15834 of 2169611/20/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Kind of hard to jam that Sansui(nice piece though) in a pocket:) Methinks your idea of portable and mine differ slightly.post #15835 of 2169611/20/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Bragging is OK when it is warranted like this is!post #15836 of 2169611/20/13 at 3:09am
I was inspired by all the wood in your back yard.post #15837 of 2169611/20/13 at 4:09ampost #15838 of 2169611/20/13 at 4:56ampost #15839 of 2169611/20/13 at 5:34am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Cardas A8 IEM 11 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 43 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL: 2017 North Carolina Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 9 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Ether Flow Impressions and Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear