Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1056post #15826 of 2106011/19/13 at 10:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15827 of 2106011/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #15828 of 2106011/19/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Thanks a lot!
The shelf is actually just an Ikea Expedit (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90116275/) that I added some legs to (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/). The shelves are the perfect size for LPs.post #15829 of 2106011/19/13 at 11:32pm
Well, I had to address a few different audiences, so...post #15830 of 2106011/20/13 at 1:19ampost #15831 of 2106011/20/13 at 1:48amQuote:
You have no idea. The amount of patience I had to exercise since January and not being able to hear my rig, could fuel the Space Shuttle. It's been a very long non-audio year.post #15832 of 2106011/20/13 at 2:26amQuote:
Bad example Shuttle operation are over. Might have been able to put a man on Mars though:0)
You must have a decent portable rig to cover over the rough spots. Sort of Methodone regimen for audiophiles.post #15833 of 2106011/20/13 at 2:32amQuote:
Absolutely! The portable rig that got me through most of this year shown below - iPod>Sansui G-22000>HD650:post #15834 of 2106011/20/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Kind of hard to jam that Sansui(nice piece though) in a pocket:) Methinks your idea of portable and mine differ slightly.post #15835 of 2106011/20/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Bragging is OK when it is warranted like this is!post #15836 of 2106011/20/13 at 3:09am
I was inspired by all the wood in your back yard.post #15837 of 2106011/20/13 at 4:09ampost #15838 of 2106011/20/13 at 4:56ampost #15839 of 2106011/20/13 at 5:34am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Getting ear pain and infections a lot -- recommend headphones for... 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › HFM He350 or Kingston Hyperx Cloud 2 6 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 7 minutes ago
- › best dam/amp combo under 300 dollars / 200 pounds 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse