Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-Introduction- Edit: It's been brought to my attention by the Shozy team that the Sound Blaster E3 does not play nicely with the Zero. I will be re-evaluating it paired from different devices...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1056post #15826 of 2129611/19/13 at 10:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15827 of 2129611/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #15828 of 2129611/19/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Thanks a lot!
The shelf is actually just an Ikea Expedit (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90116275/) that I added some legs to (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/). The shelves are the perfect size for LPs.post #15829 of 2129611/19/13 at 11:32pm
Well, I had to address a few different audiences, so...post #15830 of 2129611/20/13 at 1:19ampost #15831 of 2129611/20/13 at 1:48amQuote:
You have no idea. The amount of patience I had to exercise since January and not being able to hear my rig, could fuel the Space Shuttle. It's been a very long non-audio year.post #15832 of 2129611/20/13 at 2:26amQuote:
Bad example Shuttle operation are over. Might have been able to put a man on Mars though:0)
You must have a decent portable rig to cover over the rough spots. Sort of Methodone regimen for audiophiles.post #15833 of 2129611/20/13 at 2:32amQuote:
Absolutely! The portable rig that got me through most of this year shown below - iPod>Sansui G-22000>HD650:post #15834 of 2129611/20/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Kind of hard to jam that Sansui(nice piece though) in a pocket:) Methinks your idea of portable and mine differ slightly.post #15835 of 2129611/20/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Bragging is OK when it is warranted like this is!post #15836 of 2129611/20/13 at 3:09am
I was inspired by all the wood in your back yard.post #15837 of 2129611/20/13 at 4:09ampost #15838 of 2129611/20/13 at 4:56ampost #15839 of 2129611/20/13 at 5:34am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 46 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar DG vs Sound Blaster E1 for ATH-M50 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Opinions on Open Planar Magnetic Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Peter123's $250+ amp/DAC combo comparison thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...