^ LOL, that was a nice one
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1053post #15781 of 2106111/13/13 at 8:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15782 of 2106111/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #15783 of 2106111/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #15784 of 2106111/14/13 at 1:58am
This is my current rig at the moment. I don't have a pair of headphones for my night stand yet (I just bring my AKG 702 65th back and forth)
When I have more cash later on I'll add a pair of Alpha dogs :)
Edited by IcedTea - 11/15/13 at 5:54pmpost #15785 of 2106111/14/13 at 10:31pmpost #15786 of 2106111/15/13 at 1:09ampost #15787 of 2106111/15/13 at 1:55ampost #15788 of 2106111/15/13 at 5:03am
Why the sad face bro? They look verrry classy! And I know exactly how good they sound. So lets turn that mouth into a big smile :Dpost #15789 of 2106111/15/13 at 5:16ampost #15790 of 2106111/15/13 at 8:49am
- First word... "Poised."
- First impression... Fantastic listening session.post #15791 of 2106111/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:
Oh, going from the HD650's to the HE-500's on the DHC Complement 2 and the DA8 is amazing.post #15792 of 2106111/15/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
I had a similar experience going from the HD600s to the HE500. Was a very wow factor after not listening to my HE500s after about a month. I don't know about the HD650s but the HD600 slowly grow on you and presents a much more natural sound to the HE500s.post #15793 of 2106111/15/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
That Schiit stack looks very sexy...nice rigpost #15794 of 2106111/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #15795 of 2106111/15/13 at 5:55pm
hahaha black schiit would look nice.
How you like the firefly wolf? I'm thinking about maybe picking them up in the future when I purchase the Alpha dogs.
As of now all of my funds are into guitar and photography :(
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 6 minutes ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 8 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 11 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 12 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Rock It Sounds R-50M - Well Done! 13 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 13 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse