I tried to help unpack the kitchen but I couldn't find my headphone extension cable...so I couldn't reach
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1053post #15781 of 1874411/13/13 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15782 of 1874411/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15783 of 1874411/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:post #15784 of 1874411/13/13 at 8:46pmpost #15785 of 1874411/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #15786 of 1874411/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #15787 of 1874411/14/13 at 1:58am
This is my current rig at the moment. I don't have a pair of headphones for my night stand yet (I just bring my AKG 702 65th back and forth)
When I have more cash later on I'll add a pair of Alpha dogs :)
Edited by IcedTea - 11/15/13 at 5:54pmpost #15788 of 1874411/14/13 at 10:31pmpost #15789 of 1874411/15/13 at 1:09ampost #15790 of 1874411/15/13 at 1:55ampost #15791 of 1874411/15/13 at 5:03am
Why the sad face bro? They look verrry classy! And I know exactly how good they sound. So lets turn that mouth into a big smile :Dpost #15792 of 1874411/15/13 at 5:16ampost #15793 of 1874411/15/13 at 8:49am
- First word... "Poised."
- First impression... Fantastic listening session.post #15794 of 1874411/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:
Oh, going from the HD650's to the HE-500's on the DHC Complement 2 and the DA8 is amazing.post #15795 of 1874411/15/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
I had a similar experience going from the HD600s to the HE500. Was a very wow factor after not listening to my HE500s after about a month. I don't know about the HD650s but the HD600 slowly grow on you and presents a much more natural sound to the HE500s.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 26 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 54 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 3 minutes ago
- › LAVRY DA10 - EXCELLENT CONDITION 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)