^ LOL, that was a nice one
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1053post #15781 of 1997711/13/13 at 8:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15782 of 1997711/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #15783 of 1997711/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #15784 of 1997711/14/13 at 1:58am
This is my current rig at the moment. I don't have a pair of headphones for my night stand yet (I just bring my AKG 702 65th back and forth)
When I have more cash later on I'll add a pair of Alpha dogs :)
Edited by IcedTea - 11/15/13 at 5:54pmpost #15785 of 1997711/14/13 at 10:31pmpost #15786 of 1997711/15/13 at 1:09ampost #15787 of 1997711/15/13 at 1:55ampost #15788 of 1997711/15/13 at 5:03am
Why the sad face bro? They look verrry classy! And I know exactly how good they sound. So lets turn that mouth into a big smile :Dpost #15789 of 1997711/15/13 at 5:16ampost #15790 of 1997711/15/13 at 8:49am
- First word... "Poised."
- First impression... Fantastic listening session.post #15791 of 1997711/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:
Oh, going from the HD650's to the HE-500's on the DHC Complement 2 and the DA8 is amazing.post #15792 of 1997711/15/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
I had a similar experience going from the HD600s to the HE500. Was a very wow factor after not listening to my HE500s after about a month. I don't know about the HD650s but the HD600 slowly grow on you and presents a much more natural sound to the HE500s.post #15793 of 1997711/15/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
That Schiit stack looks very sexy...nice rigpost #15794 of 1997711/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #15795 of 1997711/15/13 at 5:55pm
hahaha black schiit would look nice.
How you like the firefly wolf? I'm thinking about maybe picking them up in the future when I purchase the Alpha dogs.
As of now all of my funds are into guitar and photography :(
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 22 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 2 minutes ago
- › $395 IE 800 vs $1200 SE846 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2