^ LOL, that was a nice one
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1053post #15781 of 2017411/13/13 at 8:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15782 of 2017411/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #15783 of 2017411/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #15784 of 2017411/14/13 at 1:58am
This is my current rig at the moment. I don't have a pair of headphones for my night stand yet (I just bring my AKG 702 65th back and forth)
When I have more cash later on I'll add a pair of Alpha dogs :)
Edited by IcedTea - 11/15/13 at 5:54pmpost #15785 of 2017411/14/13 at 10:31pmpost #15786 of 2017411/15/13 at 1:09ampost #15787 of 2017411/15/13 at 1:55ampost #15788 of 2017411/15/13 at 5:03am
Why the sad face bro? They look verrry classy! And I know exactly how good they sound. So lets turn that mouth into a big smile :Dpost #15789 of 2017411/15/13 at 5:16ampost #15790 of 2017411/15/13 at 8:49am
- First word... "Poised."
- First impression... Fantastic listening session.post #15791 of 2017411/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:
Oh, going from the HD650's to the HE-500's on the DHC Complement 2 and the DA8 is amazing.post #15792 of 2017411/15/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
I had a similar experience going from the HD600s to the HE500. Was a very wow factor after not listening to my HE500s after about a month. I don't know about the HD650s but the HD600 slowly grow on you and presents a much more natural sound to the HE500s.post #15793 of 2017411/15/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
That Schiit stack looks very sexy...nice rigpost #15794 of 2017411/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #15795 of 2017411/15/13 at 5:55pm
hahaha black schiit would look nice.
How you like the firefly wolf? I'm thinking about maybe picking them up in the future when I purchase the Alpha dogs.
As of now all of my funds are into guitar and photography :(
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HD600s + O2? 27 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 seconds ago
- › Speaker Questions 39 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a IEM advice - EDM/Electronic/Indie 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3