^ LOL, that was a nice one
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1053post #15781 of 2140911/13/13 at 8:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15782 of 2140911/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #15783 of 2140911/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #15784 of 2140911/14/13 at 1:58am
This is my current rig at the moment. I don't have a pair of headphones for my night stand yet (I just bring my AKG 702 65th back and forth)
When I have more cash later on I'll add a pair of Alpha dogs :)
Edited by IcedTea - 11/15/13 at 5:54pmpost #15785 of 2140911/14/13 at 10:31pmpost #15786 of 2140911/15/13 at 1:09ampost #15787 of 2140911/15/13 at 1:55ampost #15788 of 2140911/15/13 at 5:03am
Why the sad face bro? They look verrry classy! And I know exactly how good they sound. So lets turn that mouth into a big smile :Dpost #15789 of 2140911/15/13 at 5:16ampost #15790 of 2140911/15/13 at 8:49am
- First word... "Poised."
- First impression... Fantastic listening session.post #15791 of 2140911/15/13 at 9:04amQuote:
Oh, going from the HD650's to the HE-500's on the DHC Complement 2 and the DA8 is amazing.post #15792 of 2140911/15/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
I had a similar experience going from the HD600s to the HE500. Was a very wow factor after not listening to my HE500s after about a month. I don't know about the HD650s but the HD600 slowly grow on you and presents a much more natural sound to the HE500s.post #15793 of 2140911/15/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
That Schiit stack looks very sexy...nice rigpost #15794 of 2140911/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #15795 of 2140911/15/13 at 5:55pm
hahaha black schiit would look nice.
How you like the firefly wolf? I'm thinking about maybe picking them up in the future when I purchase the Alpha dogs.
As of now all of my funds are into guitar and photography :(
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio x1 won't turn on 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...