Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1052post #15766 of 2108011/11/13 at 12:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15767 of 2108011/11/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cougar2465
There is HP stand already there :-) see here on the blurry background ... :-)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here for more pics of the setup...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Incredible setup!post #15768 of 2108011/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #15769 of 2108011/13/13 at 3:46pmpost #15770 of 2108011/13/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Is this everything, or is there still more to unpack and move into its place?post #15771 of 2108011/13/13 at 4:00pmpost #15772 of 2108011/13/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Women always worry about unpacking the kitchen first. We know what's really important.post #15773 of 2108011/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's pretty much everything audio wise, I have some portable gear but I don't really use it at home. As for other things, I've still got a few boxes of clothes to unpack...eventually. Also the lounge (where this setup is) is a bloody mess at the moment hence why I only showed a small portion of the desk. The actual room is about 6.5m x 5.5m with a 4m high ceiling and it's mostly filled with boxes, plastic wrapping, bubble wrap, and assorted other things.post #15774 of 2108011/13/13 at 4:30pm
When I move, I'm finding the right spot for the audio rig and then move everything else into the place and around it. Think Lifestyle....post #15775 of 2108011/13/13 at 4:48pmpost #15776 of 2108011/13/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup. Girlfriend is always pissed because I shoot down floorplans with crap living room layouts.post #15777 of 2108011/13/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
+1 to that!post #15778 of 2108011/13/13 at 8:09pmpost #15779 of 2108011/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15780 of 2108011/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 31 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 51 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 + Portable Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 8 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse