Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1052post #15766 of 1986811/11/13 at 12:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15767 of 1986811/11/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cougar2465
There is HP stand already there :-) see here on the blurry background ... :-)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here for more pics of the setup...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Incredible setup!post #15768 of 1986811/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #15769 of 1986811/13/13 at 3:46pmpost #15770 of 1986811/13/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Is this everything, or is there still more to unpack and move into its place?post #15771 of 1986811/13/13 at 4:00pmpost #15772 of 1986811/13/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Women always worry about unpacking the kitchen first. We know what's really important.post #15773 of 1986811/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's pretty much everything audio wise, I have some portable gear but I don't really use it at home. As for other things, I've still got a few boxes of clothes to unpack...eventually. Also the lounge (where this setup is) is a bloody mess at the moment hence why I only showed a small portion of the desk. The actual room is about 6.5m x 5.5m with a 4m high ceiling and it's mostly filled with boxes, plastic wrapping, bubble wrap, and assorted other things.post #15774 of 1986811/13/13 at 4:30pm
When I move, I'm finding the right spot for the audio rig and then move everything else into the place and around it. Think Lifestyle....post #15775 of 1986811/13/13 at 4:48pmpost #15776 of 1986811/13/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup. Girlfriend is always pissed because I shoot down floorplans with crap living room layouts.post #15777 of 1986811/13/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
+1 to that!post #15778 of 1986811/13/13 at 8:09pmpost #15779 of 1986811/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15780 of 1986811/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and... 34 seconds ago
- › Marantz Virtual sound vs Dolby Headphone 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Amplifier – Desktop Valve/Tube 12AU7 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Solstice 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2