Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
Introduction/Disclaimer: I would like to thank Denise with Mixcder for the opportunity to review the X5 in ear monitor headphones. They provided me a free sample in exchange for my honest...
First thing you think of when you see this is, can this really project sound in 360 degrees, When you look at it, you wouldn't think it could. But yes it does, Sound is projected from...
Acknowledgment Thank you Lear for providing this review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This review may also be viewed on my blog, here. List Price: $65 at time of review plus...
Xiaomi have always been ahead of it's time in budget high quality earphones and smarthphone, their goal look like to make accessible for the mass products that was only accessible for wealthy...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1052post #15766 of 2171711/11/13 at 12:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15767 of 2171711/11/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cougar2465
There is HP stand already there :-) see here on the blurry background ... :-)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here for more pics of the setup...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Incredible setup!post #15768 of 2171711/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #15769 of 2171711/13/13 at 3:46pmpost #15770 of 2171711/13/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Is this everything, or is there still more to unpack and move into its place?post #15771 of 2171711/13/13 at 4:00pmpost #15772 of 2171711/13/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Women always worry about unpacking the kitchen first. We know what's really important.post #15773 of 2171711/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's pretty much everything audio wise, I have some portable gear but I don't really use it at home. As for other things, I've still got a few boxes of clothes to unpack...eventually. Also the lounge (where this setup is) is a bloody mess at the moment hence why I only showed a small portion of the desk. The actual room is about 6.5m x 5.5m with a 4m high ceiling and it's mostly filled with boxes, plastic wrapping, bubble wrap, and assorted other things.post #15774 of 2171711/13/13 at 4:30pm
When I move, I'm finding the right spot for the audio rig and then move everything else into the place and around it. Think Lifestyle....post #15775 of 2171711/13/13 at 4:48pmpost #15776 of 2171711/13/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup. Girlfriend is always pissed because I shoot down floorplans with crap living room layouts.post #15777 of 2171711/13/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
+1 to that!post #15778 of 2171711/13/13 at 8:09pmpost #15779 of 2171711/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15780 of 2171711/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 27 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › G933 DAC/amp? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 6 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 12 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 13 minutes ago
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Layman1
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by B9Scrambler
- › Meze 99 Neo by ryanjsoo
- › Beat Audio Signal by mrazik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear