Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1052post #15766 of 1993611/11/13 at 12:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15767 of 1993611/11/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cougar2465
There is HP stand already there :-) see here on the blurry background ... :-)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here for more pics of the setup...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Incredible setup!post #15768 of 1993611/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #15769 of 1993611/13/13 at 3:46pmpost #15770 of 1993611/13/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Is this everything, or is there still more to unpack and move into its place?post #15771 of 1993611/13/13 at 4:00pmpost #15772 of 1993611/13/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Women always worry about unpacking the kitchen first. We know what's really important.post #15773 of 1993611/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's pretty much everything audio wise, I have some portable gear but I don't really use it at home. As for other things, I've still got a few boxes of clothes to unpack...eventually. Also the lounge (where this setup is) is a bloody mess at the moment hence why I only showed a small portion of the desk. The actual room is about 6.5m x 5.5m with a 4m high ceiling and it's mostly filled with boxes, plastic wrapping, bubble wrap, and assorted other things.post #15774 of 1993611/13/13 at 4:30pm
When I move, I'm finding the right spot for the audio rig and then move everything else into the place and around it. Think Lifestyle....post #15775 of 1993611/13/13 at 4:48pmpost #15776 of 1993611/13/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup. Girlfriend is always pissed because I shoot down floorplans with crap living room layouts.post #15777 of 1993611/13/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
+1 to that!post #15778 of 1993611/13/13 at 8:09pmpost #15779 of 1993611/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15780 of 1993611/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 11 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added... 22 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 1 minute ago
- › hearing crackling noise on vinyl rip 24/96 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2