Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1052post #15766 of 2137311/11/13 at 12:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15767 of 2137311/11/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cougar2465
There is HP stand already there :-) see here on the blurry background ... :-)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here for more pics of the setup...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Incredible setup!post #15768 of 2137311/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #15769 of 2137311/13/13 at 3:46pmpost #15770 of 2137311/13/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Is this everything, or is there still more to unpack and move into its place?post #15771 of 2137311/13/13 at 4:00pmpost #15772 of 2137311/13/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Women always worry about unpacking the kitchen first. We know what's really important.post #15773 of 2137311/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
That's pretty much everything audio wise, I have some portable gear but I don't really use it at home. As for other things, I've still got a few boxes of clothes to unpack...eventually. Also the lounge (where this setup is) is a bloody mess at the moment hence why I only showed a small portion of the desk. The actual room is about 6.5m x 5.5m with a 4m high ceiling and it's mostly filled with boxes, plastic wrapping, bubble wrap, and assorted other things.post #15774 of 2137311/13/13 at 4:30pm
When I move, I'm finding the right spot for the audio rig and then move everything else into the place and around it. Think Lifestyle....post #15775 of 2137311/13/13 at 4:48pmpost #15776 of 2137311/13/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
Yup. Girlfriend is always pissed because I shoot down floorplans with crap living room layouts.post #15777 of 2137311/13/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
+1 to that!post #15778 of 2137311/13/13 at 8:09pmpost #15779 of 2137311/13/13 at 8:22pmQuote:
That is a legitimate excuse!post #15780 of 2137311/13/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 28 seconds ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 32 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...