Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1050post #15736 of 1863711/9/13 at 4:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15737 of 1863711/9/13 at 4:11pmpost #15738 of 1863711/9/13 at 4:22pmpost #15739 of 1863711/9/13 at 5:13pmQuote:
A good baseline is to start with the stock cable. Here's what I did - snip the TRS end off with about a foot of cable left, attach 4-pin XLR female to the TRS side, and male to the headphone side. I also added a small piece of red heatshrink to the right side ear connector for ease of identification.post #15740 of 1863711/9/13 at 5:51pm
very good, nicely done
but.. ahem.. you see... well...
"we" are kind of in the ultimate cable from scratch, means, you choose a custom conductor material, shape, custom insulation, and hand build it from scratch... you know ultimate stuff, in the k$ range... you know what i mean
can't disclose the tech and materials details, you know, classified information... but.. you get the picture...
sorry to all for the off topic we raised
p.s. i'm officially renaming the thread in "Show us your Top Secret Cable Projects. No old pictures please..."post #15741 of 1863711/9/13 at 6:09pmpost #15742 of 1863711/9/13 at 7:57pmpost #15743 of 1863711/9/13 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by brunk
A good baseline is to start with the stock cable. Here's what I did - snip the TRS end off with about a foot of cable left, attach 4-pin XLR female to the TRS side, and male to the headphone side. I also added a small piece of red heatshrink to the right side ear connector for ease of identification.
Now that, is a job well done :]post #15744 of 1863711/9/13 at 8:53pmpost #15745 of 1863711/9/13 at 9:55pmQuote:
Thanks Fellas!post #15746 of 1863711/10/13 at 11:16ampost #15747 of 1863711/10/13 at 11:26ampost #15748 of 1863711/10/13 at 11:30am
Added a few new stuff to my "sound corner" :)
A pair of diy speakers my dad did, going to exchange the bass and treble on it so it will be a bit better since its budget stuff. Also got a luxman lv-110 :) Actually the headphone speaker in it is really good! I would almost say it's as good as my little dot mk3, maybe even better! ^^post #15749 of 1863711/10/13 at 11:32am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Over-ear portable headphones 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K500 love? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 4 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Appreciation Society 7 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)